Reviews for My Little Demon
JyuneFuma chapter 4 . 6/23
please update soon
Airavata14 chapter 4 . 6/6
Very good, I enjoyed it very, very much, please write another chapter and update soon, even if it seems as if you have abandoned or forgot about this story!
XxSakura-no-MegamixX chapter 1 . 2/27
Umm, isn't Sakumo the name of Kakashi's dad? I'm kinda confused here...
MysteriousGurl chapter 1 . 2/25
This is the BEST fanfic I have so far!
And I have read alot!
SilentSilverStar chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
I quite like this story! :D
Lala chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
WHY I WAS LOVE ING THINGS AND NOW ITS GONE
Bubble4T chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
Love it, I just love it. Hopefully you'll update soon, because the story had my attention the second I read the summery. Please continue! ;)
rosepardenilla chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
I really like this story and how you made naruto sakuras first friend was cute :3. I know you haven't updated this but if by chance u see my review I really do hope you continue!
Okumura Hikari chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
This is an interesting story! Please update soon ;)
la canelle chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
You tease, you must update this amazing story now please.
sad-little-butterfly chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Awww please update your story I love it is is a very interesting I like it please please please update your story please
Vampirelover12100 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
This is such an amazing fic that I can't even describe it. The detail that it placed into each character to describe their thoughts and movements are wonderful and is the type of style that I'm want to perfect in my story since I usually write in third person too. The plot of the story is really interesting as well since I really love both Sakura and Kisame's character and to have them as father and daughter is really interesting for further development. I know that it's been years since you last looked at this story but I really hope that you're willing to take it back up again. It would be absolute phenomenal to see an update for this story. And absolutely deserving of the highest praises.
Haruno-Sara chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Very cool story! YOU FREAKING AUTOR UPDATE THIS FREA k iNG. STORY BEFORE I CALL MADARA UcHIHA AND ITACHI UCHIHA TO F rEAKING MURTER YOU WITH NO MERCY OR EVEN A HINT OF EMOTION!
zombiekins5948 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Please Mak more updates
darklovers16 chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
erm... when will you put another chapter up? Its sooooooooo good!