Reviews for My Little Demon
SilentSilverStar chapter 4 . 9/13
I quite like this story! :D
Lala chapter 4 . 7/23
WHY I WAS LOVE ING THINGS AND NOW ITS GONE
bad.ass.chick404 chapter 4 . 6/21
Love it, I just love it. Hopefully you'll update soon, because the story had my attention the second I read the summery. Please continue! ;)
rosepardenilla chapter 4 . 3/9
I really like this story and how you made naruto sakuras first friend was cute :3. I know you haven't updated this but if by chance u see my review I really do hope you continue!
Okumura Hikari chapter 4 . 1/28
This is an interesting story! Please update soon ;)
la canelle chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
You tease, you must update this amazing story now please.
sad-little-butterfly chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Awww please update your story I love it is is a very interesting I like it please please please update your story please
Vampirelover12100 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
This is such an amazing fic that I can't even describe it. The detail that it placed into each character to describe their thoughts and movements are wonderful and is the type of style that I'm want to perfect in my story since I usually write in third person too. The plot of the story is really interesting as well since I really love both Sakura and Kisame's character and to have them as father and daughter is really interesting for further development. I know that it's been years since you last looked at this story but I really hope that you're willing to take it back up again. It would be absolute phenomenal to see an update for this story. And absolutely deserving of the highest praises.
Haruno-Sara chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Very cool story! YOU FREAKING AUTOR UPDATE THIS FREA k iNG. STORY BEFORE I CALL MADARA UcHIHA AND ITACHI UCHIHA TO F rEAKING MURTER YOU WITH NO MERCY OR EVEN A HINT OF EMOTION!
zombiekins5948 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Please Mak more updates
darklovers16 chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
erm... when will you put another chapter up? Its sooooooooo good!
Lady AkumaBlossm chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
When are u gonna Finish MY LITTLE DEMON PLEASE FINISH THE STORY I'M BEGGING U
sak chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Your story is interesting and good. I hope you can update your chapter. This story is good and I will be waiting for your next update.
Chocolatee chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Need more chappies please
7Years chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
7 years and I'm still waiting... Since I'm far too lazy to log on, this will do.

It's so sad to see a story you really like and found out that it hasn't been updated for a long time. This story has so much potential and ahhhhh I really want to see her development through this and of course the pairings!

Maybe someday you'll comeback and finally update this, I'm starting doubt wether you'll even comeback but I can only hope. Until then I'll be waiting. c:

- i