Reviews for Harry Potter and the Halfa of Amity
bluebird397 chapter 7 . 8/26
Please update this very soon!
daraidiay chapter 7 . 7/26
This is great so far, you're a really good writer! I know you said you wouldn't abandon the story in notes in earlier chapters, but have you changed your mind since? Hope not! ;)
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 7 . 3/31
This is pretty cool and funny. Me like!
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 7 . 3/11
This is wonderful. I hope you get back to this one and do a rewrite :)
Nix Red chapter 7 . 3/3
This story's really good!
Darkest Blood chapter 7 . 1/6
Hey you should continue this story it's good.
Darkest Blood chapter 4 . 1/6
Am i the only one would thinks of Molly Weasley voice saying, "You could have DIED, Danny.." the way she did to Ron, Fred, George, and Harry after they stole the flying car to break out Harry in the second movie Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Please update! This is really good!
Andovia212 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I've read this twice before and I JUST realized why the curse doesn't work on him in your fic! It's because the curse stops the heart and breaks when no heartbeat is found but Danny does that all the time, apparently so it doesn't work on him. Right?
The Inverse Universe chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This story is great, but if I see you go off about Shrödinger's cat one more time, I'm gonna lose it.
It doesn't frickin apply! And you have it entirely wrong! It's a thought experiment where if a cat is placed in a box with a vial of poison that is broken when the half life of an radioactive element runs out. You don't know when this will happen or if it will happen at all. So, if you don't look in the box, you can't tell if the cat is alive or dead. If you haven't looked in the box, then tr cat is both alive and dead. This has to do with theoretical physics and multidimensional theory. When you open the box, your time line splits into two, one where it is alive and one where it is dead. As the universe hasn't yet spilt into two dimensions, the cat is alive and dead due to this moment being the same in both ensuing timelines. But other than that, I'm enjoying the story, I just had to get that off my chest. The Inverse Universe signifies myobe of cosmology and admiration of theoretical physics, so I felt the irrational need to correct you, sorry.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 9/9/2014

Will Danny be going to Hogwarts? If so will the Doxies go with him? Will they return to Amity Park with him when he goes home?
kittyrsocute chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
I love this!
Lalenja chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Would love to
CloudCarnivore chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Hope for more chapters sooon! ITS BEEN YEARS!
Spiritwolf13 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014