Reviews for Harry Potter and the Halfa of Amity
Hahaha, I'm really loving how you've expanded on the whole Doxie pet thing. It's so adorable! )︎ Though I AM disappointed that you've abandoned this story even though you said you wouldn't. ε-( Δ ) Sigh... Oh well. I kinda doubt you'll come back to it, seeing as it's been such a long time since an update or anything has appeared. Such a shame...
Ick, I always cringe at least a little bit when Danny just starts telling his closely guarded secret so early in a story. But there was reason involved here, so it was just a minute one.
But if you're willing to not off Dumbledore, would you do the same for Sirius, too? I always liked Sirius. I hated that he died in canon. :/
Motherofthehorde chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Aaaarrrrrggg
please finish
good storyline
Motherofthehorde
1 One Piece Fan chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
please continue this fanfiction! i love it and i really want to read more
Lace chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
When voldimort finds out Danny's still (half way) alive: "God Damn it! Another one!?"
Love this story
Kittalia Phantom chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Please write more
Arthena819 chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
Oh my god, I love this story!
Snaked chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
It's such a pity that you stopped updating :-(
jinalim1118 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Please update!
ElizabethBathog chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
Don't tell me this is dead! This is awesome story! Update please!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
I doubt you'll do this but please update.
Sockenmonster01 chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
plz plz plz updateI love the story so far and would like to see a lil more Snape
Sockenmonster01 chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
16ckelmen chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
this was a great story until it never got an ending!
Letah chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
Ok... This is awesome!
Can't wait for more! Hope Danny'll go to Hogwarts someday, can't wait for the adventures when he's there in a school year!
This is just great!