Reviews for Eight Legs of Love
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 1 . 3/10
OOOOOOHHHMYYYYGOOOOOSH!

First off, I LOVE Susan Kay's book! I've read it twice now and I still cry every time! *tear falls down cheek*

This is so FUNNY! Thank you so much for this! I love the third-person stuff. Erik is so great!

*hugs* Avi
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 1 . 2/13
I love this Such a leroux Erik reaction
BadassSyd chapter 1 . 1/24
This was absolutely hilarious. Definitely helped with my mood.
russomaha chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Here’s the review your story got on a Russian fan fiction site: ‘Brava, brava, bravissima, my dear author! It’s been a while since I laughed so hard at a fan fic story. This creation is brimming with positive emotions! Erik, jealous of a spider, is precious. Thank you, you’ve made my night. Please accept two cups of tea at my expense :)’ Thought you’d like it. And thank you once again for the original!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Please continue in the book Eric killed both male and female spiders
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oooh just imagine Lone Ranger music in background as spider heads for Christine. I take my hat off to you and your writing. Thought a b
out publishing your work as a type of anthology? Bonpetitepoodles
StarTrekLove712 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Okay. I officially died of laughter. Thank you for that, I needed it. (:
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Ok I just had to comment on this one. This one literally made me laugh out loud. I can totally see Erik being all possessive and jealous over a spider wanting to touch Christine. Oh but NO, he wouldn't be jealous over a GIRL spider, so that one can live...much to Christine's horror, ha ha. Very funny and very, very Erik. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
What if the mate is a LESBIAN spider? What then , Erik?
Sweet Silent Dreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I literally just died of laughter right there! XD
Rupert Bear chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Thank you for sharing a beautiful, humourous & well written story which I enjoyed reading very much.
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That is brilliant :-)
Venture Wood chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AAAAAH! I love this! Everything about it is so... Leroux! As it was meant to be, of course. But Erik is so... So... Leroux-Erik. It's incredible!

I'm pretty sure I just freaked my whole family out with my random bursts of laughter. Hmm... Seems a bit like Erik, don't you think?

Wonderful work! I love reading your stuff. You're so absolutely marvelous at writing for our dearly beloved book characters.

Best of luck! Not in anything particular. Just life. Unless, of course, there is something you need a wish of luck for. In that case, good luck!
Terrain of lies chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I feel the same way when I kill a spider. I'll see another one somewhere on the ceiling witnessing the death of -in my mind - it's relative.
So now I'll be more freaked out than before because now I feel like they are all going to band together and avenge his death.
And...I live in Australia, so you can't even call this fear "irrational"!
Lovely one-shot!