Reviews for Eight Legs of Love
Oooh just imagine Lone Ranger music in background as spider heads for Christine. I take my hat off to you and your writing. Thought a b
out publishing your work as a type of anthology? Bonpetitepoodles
ErikChristineLover712 chapter 1 . 2/22
Okay. I officially died of laughter. Thank you for that, I needed it. (:
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Ok I just had to comment on this one. This one literally made me laugh out loud. I can totally see Erik being all possessive and jealous over a spider wanting to touch Christine. Oh but NO, he wouldn't be jealous over a GIRL spider, so that one can live...much to Christine's horror, ha ha. Very funny and very, very Erik. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
What if the mate is a LESBIAN spider? What then , Erik?
Sweet Silent Dreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I literally just died of laughter right there! XD
Rupert Bear chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Thank you for sharing a beautiful, humourous & well written story which I enjoyed reading very much.
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That is brilliant :-)
Venture Wood-angelofmusic75 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AAAAAH! I love this! Everything about it is so... Leroux! As it was meant to be, of course. But Erik is so... So... Leroux-Erik. It's incredible!

I'm pretty sure I just freaked my whole family out with my random bursts of laughter. Hmm... Seems a bit like Erik, don't you think?

Wonderful work! I love reading your stuff. You're so absolutely marvelous at writing for our dearly beloved book characters.

Best of luck! Not in anything particular. Just life. Unless, of course, there is something you need a wish of luck for. In that case, good luck!
Terrain of lies chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I feel the same way when I kill a spider. I'll see another one somewhere on the ceiling witnessing the death of -in my mind - it's relative.
So now I'll be more freaked out than before because now I feel like they are all going to band together and avenge his death.
And...I live in Australia, so you can't even call this fear "irrational"!
Lovely one-shot!
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
haha I loved it :D
K.W chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was hilarious; it literally made me LOL! XD
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Lovely!
Black Rose of Paris chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Yes. Just... yes. This story is made of win.
MrsLukeSkywalker1997 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hilarious great spin off of the Kay version
Erik's True Nightingale chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OMG! this was so funny! I love Leroux's Erik, he is so cute when he talks in third person. Erik screaming at a spider... I would expect him to do that lol. Keep writing! Your friend Alexandra.