Reviews for Eight Legs of Love
I reread this for it is a classic
yimello chapter 1 . 1/10
God, this was hilarious. As crazy as Leroux!Erik is, I can't exactly say his reaction is less reasonable than Kay!Erik going into full blown angst mode over a SPIDER. What a drama queen. (Love him though.)
CalmReader chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
So funny! Thank you for this :D
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
(laughing hysterically)
Megara chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Despite never reading Kay I still found this hilarious! 13/10!
MyraValhallah chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Hahaha, oh this is brilliant, short but so funny wish I'd found this sooner
Frida-Froz chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Brilliantly entertaining my friend!
misskoifishpony chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Oh my gosh, this is just the best!:'D Usually I don't read Phantom of the Opera fanfics, but when I's so funny yet so true stuff like this;) I loved how Erik was speaking in third person! This reminds me so much of Discord and Fluttershy from the TV show My Little Pony. Have u seen that show? Anyway, I would love to write a parody fic based on this story using the characters Discord and Fluttershy. Do I have your permission? Let me know.
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 1 . 3/10/2015

First off, I LOVE Susan Kay's book! I've read it twice now and I still cry every time! *tear falls down cheek*

This is so FUNNY! Thank you so much for this! I love the third-person stuff. Erik is so great!

*hugs* Avi
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I love this Such a leroux Erik reaction
BadassSyd chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This was absolutely hilarious. Definitely helped with my mood.
russomaha chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Here’s the review your story got on a Russian fan fiction site: ‘Brava, brava, bravissima, my dear author! It’s been a while since I laughed so hard at a fan fic story. This creation is brimming with positive emotions! Erik, jealous of a spider, is precious. Thank you, you’ve made my night. Please accept two cups of tea at my expense :)’ Thought you’d like it. And thank you once again for the original!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Please continue in the book Eric killed both male and female spiders
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oooh just imagine Lone Ranger music in background as spider heads for Christine. I take my hat off to you and your writing. Thought a b
out publishing your work as a type of anthology? Bonpetitepoodles
StarTrekLove712 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014