Reviews for Transforming Families
Why Why Why Why Why!
Brooke chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Wow, anger issues!
Brooke chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Noooooooooo Who put the curse back?!
Brooke chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Yayyyyy! Shes OK!
Brooke chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I'm in suspense!
Brooke chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awwwww... This is starting out good.
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Interesting first chapter Nissy! Let's see... This make Tohru about... 22, Kyo and Arisa about 23, and considering Kureno was about 24, since he's a few years younger than Shigure, and Shigure was 28.. Kureno'd be about 30. Ah, so lil Katsuya can see the past? I think something BAD's gonna happen to lil Katsuya.. lol. And I wonder why Koji and Estelle are traped in thouse forms... Nice chapter! kk, well, it's almost 2 in the morning, and I've gotta go somewhere early in the morning, so PEACE! Stini out! I'll be back 2 review some more either tonight or tommorow night. Ja Ne! Cyan! *vanishes*
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
Apparently my computer is being weird and it wouldn't load the little review window for chapter 13. So, I'll leave my review right here. This story and the one before it, the name of which I forget off the top of my head... Well, they're cool! I do quite like them both. The Aurion curse is interesting... So, I'll just go and favorite number 1, then add you to alerts so I know when you've posted number 3. What happened to Estelle and Koji? One other thing, I'm getting everyone's children confused. Could you possibly post who everyone's parents are to alleviate this? You don't have to, but it would be nice. I'll be waiting for the third one!

The-All-Mighty chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
mages chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
I thought the 'dragon' was suppose 2 be r seahorse?
PurpleHime chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
ahaha! katsuya is so gonna kill that athena now! haha! she's so in for it! i hope the save the wolves soon! this is so cute! update soon!
Angelsca20 chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
Oh no! So much trouble coming!
Angelsca20 chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
Oh no! Koji and Estelle! On the other hand, aw for the Sohma's Christmas!
Asami-chann chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
Can I count for

reveiws? I want to read the next chapter!