Reviews for Promises
SaRan1999 chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
...
*facepalm*
SaRan1999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Hey, makes sense to me :)

Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
I'm not sure, mayyyyybe its the 24th of Shadow Redecan. Mentioned in the fic 'Reflections'. It was never mentioned that if it was a made up or a real date, it could be true however.
Sora's Sanctuary chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
I love this story to bits!

I wish this was the real ending. I really was amazed on how you connected the ending from the real game. Gah, I just really love this! I also like your theory on the Mr. Ending :D 5/5!
in-silent-seas chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
XD I loved the beginning! It was hilarious! By the beginning i mean the first chapter. XD I just kind of read the whole thing and then decided to review. XD

I really did love this story though. It was very cute. :)

-SilverMoon888
tntn2626 chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
XD I LOVE THIS STORY expecially when Luke and Asch are stuck together! Luke is so hilarious!
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
... Got to say, I'm kind of disappointed with the ending. I'm not saying this last chapter is bad or anything! And I really like having Natalia's point of view on this! But it just feels... too abrupt, I guess. Like there's more that needs to be said/done now. (Well, mainly telling everyone else that Asch is alive too, and stuff... And did Luke REALLY just PROPOSE to Tear? *goggling at last line*) I have to wonder what everyone will think when they find out that Asch and Luke have Nicknames for each other... and realize what Asch's name for Luke means.

I like how we find out everyone went to Tartaroo Valley. Asch and Luke's conversation about that made me crack up. I can just imagine Luke's utterly confused voice going "Huh?" and trying to explain...

...Other than a couple bites of overcooked boar, you haven't eaten for two years, have you Luke? You are definitely entitled to be hungry.

"Like how you almost crashed into the ocean yesterday?” Jade retorted.“That wasn’t my fault! Mieu kept jumping on the controls!" Favorite line this chapter!

Natalia's reaction to Luke's return is perfect for her character.

Well written. Good read.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
I always thought that Asch and Luke have the same birthday, and if they don't, Luke's birthday has been celebrated on Asch's for so long that no one would bother with all the research required to figure out the exact date if it's different...

The "No. I’m twenty. You’re ten." Made me giggle.

Pushing guys into the oceanwin for Aston! Luke's inability to swim was a problem there, but I like that the problem of them not having a bath for two years has been addressed. Yay for convenient buoys though!

Hmm. So that's why Luke met the party at the field and Asch didn't. Luke, your reasoning is ODD.

Well written. Good read. Onward for me!
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Aston! Wow, didn't expect THAT. I guess it's a really good thing Asch lit so big a fire! Wait... Albiore VII? What's happened to/where are the Albiores II thru VI?

...Come to think of it, neither of them has actually eaten since before the final battle with Van, now have they? They need to get a meal just to remember what food tastes like!

Luke cut Asch's hair while he was asleep? Really? *giggles* You deserve whatever punishment Asch meted out for that.

I like their reaction to finding out where it was... Which reminds me, I also really like your writing style in how you inform the reader of the location, or of changes in things like the hair, describing it in believable dialogue as in actual descriptions.

Love the sibling-esque interaction between the two.

Well written. Great read. Onward for me.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Win!Luke. YAY! I love it when Luke hits some sense into Asch, and manages to be less depressed and I-should-just-die-acting than he original.

" All I ever heard from them was, ‘You’ve changed,’ or ‘It’s like you’ve become another person.’ " It's been seven years, and you can still see that in the game... It makes me feel sorry for young Luke, because that probably made him feel like everyone loved the old Luke more than they liked

him now...

"..A ligarre waddled by. Asch stared after it “Well, that destroys my theory..." " My favorite line in the chapter. I LOVE the whole conversation once the bat shows up!
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
I like Asch's name for Luke. I REALLY like it when these two manage to see each other as brothers (Or even better, twins.)

“Oh, just the difference between whether or not I really, really need some mouthwash.” That made me burst out laughing. Win reactions!

Also, I like how Asch started a spell to hit Luke when Luke was hugging him. If he'd actually finished it, wouldn't the spell have hit him too?

Well written. Onward for me.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hmm... The theory about Lorelei makes sense. I've been holding out for a similar theory, though I didn't have all the background info laid out to give it that much proof/justification. I like the not having to eat idea, though.

...Why'd you take Luke's coat instead of your own outfit? Unless Lorelei suddenly also sews, yours is already ripped because of the swords that killed you anyway, Asch...

The Hair-gel-fire conversation WIN.

Well written. Onward for me.
Fluff chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
I really liked this story. It made me smile for most of the time.

You are great keep it goin
Tony WildRiver chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Oh my, yes. Applause and Bravo! A most excellent premise for the story and very well executed. You might have gone into the development of Asch and Lukes' brotherly relationship some more but as I said, the story is great. I would be excited to see some oneshots shoot off of this. _
azab chapter 4 . 11/29/2008