Reviews for Eden
pianomouse chapter 50 . 3/14
You have left me speechless and in awe, thank you for sharing this.
Fan chapter 46 . 2/5
What I can't endure about this story is the way it ends. OK... First thing first: I LOVED the concept behind all this and the way you portrayed it, though I believe both Hermione and Lucius are OOC in this fiction (the characters described by JKR are a bit different). Anyway, this is just a fiction and this is your version of the characters (and you did a great job with them!). I didn't like the excessive violence (most of which was meaningless in my opinion), but I like the way you made the characters develop. Now, back to my first sentence: a story like this can't end with Lucius dying and Hermione spending the rest of her life like an empty shell, waiting for her own life to end. I understand you couldn't picture Hermione and Lucius fighting over the mortage, but it didn't have to be that way! I believe that after all they've been through they can face everything together (and we could even have a sequel with the characters developing further), and it would be just so awesome if you could write and alternative ending. It would do justice to this story, because this way it feels like it's still incomplete.
WARMACHINEROX68 chapter 50 . 1/27
Just finished re-reading this yet again, enjoy it every time like it's the first time I'm reading it. Just fantastic.
KcFan2008 chapter 50 . 1/26
Amazing story! Loved it from beginning to end, I hate that Lucius had to die but in the end I understand why, as much as they loved each other, there was built on too much hate so I don't know how happy they really would have been. The fact that it makes so much sense is a testiment to your talent as a writer. Amazing!
KcFan2008 chapter 21 . 1/26
What the hell just happened! I definitely didn't see any that coming! Him killing for her, the kiss at the end! So many suprises! Although I am relieved he didn't freak out this time, I worry about what he is going to do to her later. He is so possessive of her, yet in so much denial about it...I also worry about Ron...he seems to get jealous whenever he sees them touching, but Hermione needs Ron...god this story is so good!
KcFan2008 chapter 19 . 1/26
Yes, she remembered! And regardless of what he said about wandless magic not being controlled by any other but an advanced wizard/witch, if there is one person who is stubborn and determined enough to learn it, it's Hermione. She never can stand to not learn or be be the best she can at many possibilities for the story now...
KcFan2008 chapter 17 . 1/26
Wow, he really is losing it when it comes to her. He just can't stand the fact that he is attracted to her, for him to freak out like that after he initiated it situation...crazy.
KcFan2008 chapter 14 . 1/26
I wonder why the memory of her doing magic wasn't in the pensive, part of that scene was there. I would think he wouldn't want Voldemort to see it, I imagine that it would piss him off, and I doubt Lucius would want that seeing as how he seems to want to keep her around. I think her knowing that she is capable of wandless magic would help the power play between them, her ability to remind him that she really is a witch, and a formidable one at that.
KcFan2008 chapter 10 . 1/26
Yay, she did wandless magic! Sucks she won't remember it though. Hopefully she will be able to do it again.
KcFan2008 chapter 5 . 1/25
Not Ron! I must say I didn't see that one coming, that's a big turn from canon. I love it when an author suprises me!
KcFan2008 chapter 8 . 1/25
Wow...only finished the third chapter and so far I can not believe how intense this story is already. I actually teared up there at the end with Hermione pleading to him. It's so early in the story but I am so invested already. You are a truely talented writer, the way you describe all of her emotions and thoughts through out her experience so far is so gut wrenching...I just love your writing style! I rarely leave a comment so early in a story when it is completed, but I couldn't help myself. Bravo!
This story touched me more than I can believe. It shows how twisted the world is and how you cannot help who you fall in love with.
The beauty of this story has me gasping for air because it feels like the sir has been squeezed out of my lungs.
That is how much I cried by the end of this.
Absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 50 . 12/31/2017
Think it's high time for a "what if" sequel? What if Lucius didn't die. Please make all the Lumione hearts come true.
Jamethiel-bane chapter 50 . 12/17/2017
This is fantastic. Amazingly dark and inevitable.
3,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »