Reviews for Eden
AnyaVista chapter 1 . 11/17
Forst of all, thank you, I really liked the story plot and some of it's parts.
But... I guess some chapters and descriptions of internal and external turmoil were really monotonous.

I guess, due to the specific context it is supposed to be so, because this is how it is i. reality.

The vibe slightly reminded me of "The Process" by Frantz Kafka or 1984...(which are also monotonous...)

I guess this was a point in the storythe dystopian writing styleto which I couldn't really relate...
But the rest of story line was great!
Again, many thanks!
Dunesya chapter 1 . 11/9
I will forever come back to this story.
The best piece of fiction I’ve ever read and I am a literature major mine you.
My yearly read.
As each year, it makes me fall into deep sadness over the bittersweet ending.
I truly hope this author has been writing novels since this.
morganvleeee chapter 1 . 10/15
God this is such a good story
Read it ages ago but still like to reread when I want to torture myself
So traumatic and sad but so good!
Wow 3 chapter 50 . 7/9
I just...I've been reading this at least once a year for the last ten years, and it still makes me tear up and sob the whole way through. Everything is so beautifully written and still so horrific in it's own way. I adore everything about this story still, and will continue to cherish it 333 Literally writing this still with tears in my eyes from crying over the last five chapters3
LizzieJo chapter 50 . 6/16
Oh my God! This story is sooo disturbing, sooo intense! I totally love it! I didn't thought I would have identified in Hermione so much! It's very odd but... I cried a lot when Lucius died! It's insane, isn't it?
pee chapter 1 . 6/1
Good job writing the description, I have no idea what this story is about - the only thing I've learnt is that you're a little annoying.
Prachi786 chapter 50 . 2/3
Wow. You just broke my heart into million pieces... Why the hell would you make Lucius fall in love with her just to kill him off in the end i feel so bad right now! It hurts It was very well written fanfic.
Prachi786 chapter 45 . 2/3
Bruh what about Ron?
Prachi786 chapter 44 . 2/3
God! Finally the bastard accepted that he loves her! God! It was so painful to read so many chapters with only Hermione loving him and Lucius not reciprocating openly! This chapter was really satisfying.
AristokMargo chapter 49 . 8/12/2021
And here, lads and gens, we see my favourite type of moralistic essays. Victim blaming.

Read these comments BELOW mine.

I don't even want to argue with her/him. But what amazes me the most is complete and utter disregard of psychology.

Stockholm syndrome.
Learned helplessness.
Psychological abuse.
Multiple deprivations.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. The whole list of traumatic experiences endured by the heroine might've changed her completely, way beyond your expectations. Which unfortunately some people couldn't even fathom.

How brave and smartass one can be, sitting home and reading fanfiction, imagining what she/he would do in Hermione's place.

Luckily and hopefully, this bunch of comments will promote this beautiful story further and let it be so
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 48 . 8/3/2021
Honestly, she would have given him more time to live if she had left the knife in. You NeVER pull a knife out. Not until you’re at the hospital.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 36 . 8/2/2021
I hate how you keep blaming God for your dilemma. If you actually look back on the story, did you ever ONCE pray and ask God to help you escape? Help you get out of there? Or at the very least to help Harry defeat Voldemort so it would all be over? No. The only thing you prayed for is that Lucius would suffer as much as you’ve suffered….and that probably wasn’t a good thing to pray for since He did indeed grant it and Lucius is suffering over his pure blood ideals How you can not believe in God, I’ll never understand.
Most of your suffering isn’t God’s fault, it’s yours. You, who had so many opportunities to escape! You just simply had to get a wand (just grab it out of someone’s pocket before hexing them away from you. Quite simple really!) and get a vial of blood…from literally ANYBODY in that freaking mansion. Even Ron could give you some blood and you could get across the lake by paddling on a freaking raft!

“Without thinking, I turn to Lucius, gripping him by the arm…And without thinking about what I'm doing, I instinctively reach down and grip his hand in gratitude.”

Yes. This is literally why you’ve been blaming God for all the crap that’s happened to you. Because you don’t THINK about what you’re doing. It makes me gag. Seeking comfort from a man who treats his own child the way Lucius does is abominable. You’re not a abomination because of your birth status, you’re an abomination because of you choices that you “didnt have a choice” in committing *eye roll*
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 35 . 8/2/2021
Yes! Way to go Hermione! I’m so proud of you for saying something about the children! Where has this courage been for the past few months? I love it!

And how can you say that Harry has let you down twice? He literally risked his life to save you and instead crucio-into Malfoy’s ass and running away, you let him stab you with a knife and then dropped the Wands. You could have let him stab you in the knife and then crucio-ed him with the wand again, but no, you just had to drop the only thing that gives you any power. YOU let Harry down.

Ok, you had that potion down your throat and you could have told Draco so many things such as “I hate your father. I never wanted to be raped.” Or “Why are you blaming me for this? I didn’t ask to be kidnapped, tortured, and threatened with possible death every day!” Instead she tries to tell Draco that poor Lucius was suffering through it all and never wanted all of this. Poor sweet man”. *Proceeds to throw up*
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 34 . 8/2/2021
“So I'm trapped, then. Trapped in this horrible, twisted, futureless relationship with him…”

Girl, you seriously only considered 3 ways of dying before giving up. Surely you’re more creative than that.
If you’re going to go out; go out with a bang!
Next time you see Voldemort just walk up to him, spit in his face, and tell him that he’s the most ugly HALFBLOOD you’ve ever seen and that looking at him makes you want to throw up your food just to re-eat it if it meant you’d never have to look at his hideous nose again. ;) That’ll get you an Avada for sure. Sweet, simple, and no pain.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 33 . 8/2/2021
“'I know!' I say desperately. 'I can't… it's too difficult to explain, Ron. I know it sounds like I'm going insane. But nothing about the whole situation has ever made sense, ever.'”

Then MAKE IT make sense, Hermione! You’re smarter than any other kid your age in the entire wizarding world! When something doesn’t make sense, when there’s a mystery to discover, when there’s a puzzle to solve; you don’t just act like “oh well. It doesn’t make sense. Just accept it.” Or “It’s too hard to explain. No reason to figure out why, it’s just too hard.”

I hate this Hermione you’ve created. I hate her. She’s lazy. Instead of solving problems, creating solutions, and figuring out dilemmas she’s just a victim waiting around to die.
3,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »