Reviews for Eden
sabine8 chapter 50 . 9/11
This is one of the most tragically beautiful pieces of writing I have ever read. I hope you are still performing your craft.
Anon chapter 50 . 9/6
This is perhaps my fourth time re-reading this and it still kills me every time. No other book or story has made me feel that way. Ever. I can feel Hermione’s pain every time.

Bravo.
darkthinks chapter 50 . 7/30
I have reread this, and it is just as gruesome and horrifying and sad and impactful as it was the first time around. Truly amazing.
Jazzielady76 chapter 50 . 7/8
This has been an amazing emotional roller coaster! You wove such a painful yet beautiful (for me) story of these characters that it hurts to leave them now that it’s done. It was a long story but I persevered to finish just so i can finally have closure. The story hurts my heart but I’m glad in the end Hermione gets some peace and love she deserves. Thank you for sharing! I will bookmark and one day reread and have my heart broken all over again :(
2LittleSunshines chapter 50 . 6/29
Oh my God... best fanfiction I've ever read. I surely will come to this magnificent work of yours again and again. You are such a talented writer. Thank you for writing this story... thank you.
margaret chapter 50 . 6/7
The first time I read this fanfic in 2011/2012. I cried when I read the chapter which Lucius died. I still re-read Eden through the years. Until now 2018, maybe I already read for the 7/8th times. This wonderful story never ceased to catch my heart. The best fanfic I've read. I love how you built the plot. I usually don't like story with sad ending. But for Eden, this is how it should be. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story.
margaret chapter 50 . 6/5
re-read Eden so many times. I keep coming back to this fanfic. Thank you so much for creating this story.
CR chapter 50 . 5/23
I always come back to this story. I read it thrice, but it never fail to amaze me. Thank you so much for this wonderful fanfic.
I doubt you even read these reviews anymore, but I just want you to know that I read this story when you first put it up here, and fuck me I still think about it all the god damn time. This story fucked little 12 year old me up and it still does, thank you
hyy chapter 23 . 5/13
Vh y
janiyah chapter 22 . 4/13
she messed up when she called and Lucius it shows that they are on a first-name basis.
pianomouse chapter 50 . 3/14
You have left me speechless and in awe, thank you for sharing this.
Fan chapter 46 . 2/5
What I can't endure about this story is the way it ends. OK... First thing first: I LOVED the concept behind all this and the way you portrayed it, though I believe both Hermione and Lucius are OOC in this fiction (the characters described by JKR are a bit different). Anyway, this is just a fiction and this is your version of the characters (and you did a great job with them!). I didn't like the excessive violence (most of which was meaningless in my opinion), but I like the way you made the characters develop. Now, back to my first sentence: a story like this can't end with Lucius dying and Hermione spending the rest of her life like an empty shell, waiting for her own life to end. I understand you couldn't picture Hermione and Lucius fighting over the mortage, but it didn't have to be that way! I believe that after all they've been through they can face everything together (and we could even have a sequel with the characters developing further), and it would be just so awesome if you could write and alternative ending. It would do justice to this story, because this way it feels like it's still incomplete.
WARMACHINEROX68 chapter 50 . 1/27
Just finished re-reading this yet again, enjoy it every time like it's the first time I'm reading it. Just fantastic.
Sab81790 chapter 50 . 1/26
Amazing story! Loved it from beginning to end, I hate that Lucius had to die but in the end I understand why, as much as they loved each other, there was built on too much hate so I don't know how happy they really would have been. The fact that it makes so much sense is a testiment to your talent as a writer. Amazing!
3,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »