Reviews for Eden
malicia57 chapter 50 . 9/8
Hello!

I've discoverd this story thank to Poussinette who have translate it...
I have not enough word to describe your story
It is just amazing. Maybe the best fiction I've ever read! The one that I re-read again and again!
A story so complicated, so beautiful, so full of feeling
Thank you SO much for this story! You have prove that fanfiction's author can write with talent and emotion!

Thank again!
A french reader
:%%::_()):;#!$ $$!
the artful scribbler chapter 49 . 8/25
This story has never left me since the first time I read it three years ago. I've just come back to leave some flowers on the grave.
grifindorac chapter 50 . 8/9
At the beginning it was said that the story wouldn't have a happy ending, but as it went on i started to hope for the better. But the end had me crying and feeling quite down for a few days because i became so attached to your view and description of the characters, psychologically. I'm amazed with the way you ease us in, gradually develop the relationship between them so everything seems so smooth and rational. I literally prayed for a happy ending, but I guess the official ending has a great part in the quality of this fic.
10/10 would read again!
thewaterfalcon chapter 50 . 7/29
So, I finished this story about half an hour ago and am still nowhere near processing the journey you took me on.
Thank you, dear writer, for writing this. Thank you for making me feel and thank you for provoking emotions that only a truly, truly great story can provoke. Thank you for your Ron and your Narcissa and thank you for the way I now need to read a hella fluff to attempt to get over this.
Beautiful. Haunting. Awful. Incredible.
Your story is my favourite fic of all time! I was so heartbroken at the end that I couldn't even cry (first time that happened - I usually have no problem bawling like a baby). I was so emotionally wrecked that I couldn't even sum up the will to do anything productive the first few weeks after I read it . Anyway I was listening to Dan Hill's "Sometimes when we touch" the other day and couldn't help but feel like the song was written for the fic( nevermind the fact that the song's waaaaaaay older than Eden and even the Harry Potter series itself) . Now I probably wouldn't be able to listen to it ever again without being reminded of your fic (just wanted to mention it). Thanks for producing this masterpiece.
KHJMLT chapter 50 . 7/5
This story is nothing short of phenomenal. The attention to detail is amazing, the imagery is flawless, and the characters are written perfectly. What an in-depth plot that kept me engaged for hours on end. I read the whole story in 3 days, literally couldn't sleep because of the trap of reading "just one more chapter." I laughed, shouted, and cried while reading this. Seriously, if you wrote a novel, I would buy it the moment it touched the shelf. Absolutely fantastic read - it inspired me to work on my writing, including a Lumione fanfic I'm working on now. But there's no way it could ever compare to this...if you're not a writer in the "real world," you need to be. Thanks for all your hard work on this story and for giving me a tale I come back to to reread over and over again. ~KHJMLT
ihatemakingupusernames chapter 1 . 7/1
how incredibly dark terrible and horrificly beautiful this story is... I am at a loss for words. this story literally kept me up at night due to the heartache it caused. I hated Lucius till the end, but it was beautiful. truly honestly beautiful. congratulations on the story!
ArielleWeasley chapter 50 . 6/29
Never have I felt such emotion while reading a fanfic. I feel as if you tore my heart out. I honestly wished that somehow there would be a semi-happy ending but I knew I wouldn't get it. I'm currently still crying. For a moment or two, I wanted to kill you for killing off Lucius but I get it now. Happy endings are too common and this didn't need one. This was honestly perfect.
ghanima77 chapter 50 . 6/28
Omg! I am heartbroken! What a well written, tragically beautiful peice. It caught and held me from the first chapter. Such honest and realistic depictions of the characters. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Leafenclaw chapter 50 . 6/27
Didn't I ever review? It seems impossible, and yet. Your story is a masterpiece, I hope you're aware. So beautifully done, well-written, realistic in an unrealistic world, with the perfect tragic ending (the only possible resolution, really). Wonderful.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. It's been with me for nearly a decade now, and will stay with me for years to come.
HeatherMouse chapter 50 . 5/25
Jesus. I have no words. Just... well done.
Fairest chapter 50 . 5/11
I don't think fanfiction has ever made me ugly cry before. Incredible.
HattersCocktail chapter 50 . 5/9
I do not have the words. Beautifully tragic. I feel like my heart was crushed, torn to shreds and I have to figure out how to live. Just so horribly beautiful. I wanted the happy ending for Lucius and Hermione, but life"s disappointments. I love this fic trough it all though. For the love of god, keep writing. You have a new follower and see you on the next ride.
Draco's little lover chapter 1 . 4/23
Hello!My dear, your novel is so brilliant ! I swear your Eden is one of the best fan fiction that I've read, and your article is so famous in lumione ! So ,if you don't mind ,maybe you can give me your permission that I can translate your work into Chinese , no offense , but your work is excellent ! So if you read this message , please give me a response ,please ,please ,please ,I love your work so much and I want to let more people read your work !
I'm looking forward your response!
Thank you again !