Reviews for Eden
amelia chapter 50 . 8/22
re-reading this for lord knows how many times. Still cant get over what a great piece of work this is. You are an extremely talented writer
Fuuuuuuck. I already skipped ahead to the ending (I needed to prepare myself before starting this story, after all your warnings) but this chapter absolutely destroyed me. I hate and love this fic so much, and it takes a talented author to evoke such massive emotions in a reader.
MrsRobot chapter 50 . 8/5
Wow, that was probably the best fanfiction I've read. Absolutely loved it, however messed up it was.
Sabrina chapter 49 . 7/31
...and by the way, if people can't handle this story, I also recommend they don't read anything about the Holocaust or any other war stories/novels. Clearly they can't seem to handle that bad and evil belief systems exist in this world that allow people to think they're justified in exterminating entire groups of races and ethnicities. Maybe they should stay away from history books altogether.
Sabrina chapter 50 . 7/31
People if you cant appreciate this story because you dont like the idea of Lucius/Hermione, grow up. This is a mature psychological story of war, it is not meant to be a happily ever after Disney fairytale. War is real. Horror and evil is real. Obsessmuch doesn't condone evil behaviour, instead like all great writers, she merely captures the full spectrum of the human experience. She also deserves full credit for not using smut, unlike alot of writers on here. Actually, this story contains almost no smut. Which goes to show that she knows how to write a compelling story without cheap tactics like smut. and also why she lists the story as horror/angst instead of romance. If you cant handle psychological stories, go back to reading sesame street and dramione (because that's real mature).
Fucking awful
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 50 . 7/7
(From the person who wrote the parody of Eden)
Sacrilege! I just noticed I didn't fav my fav story until now! **slaps myself**I thought I did and then I remembered I didn't back when i got an account in 2014 because i didn't want to seem like a perv by faving a M rated story. Yeah, no such luck ;)
Anyways my review from when I first read this is on page 19 of your reviews, back before i had an account:
"curioustoexperiencecruciatus chapter 50 . Aug 14, 2011
Dear obsessmuch,
Like many others, I read this as fast as I could, without stopping and even not sleeping...so sorry I did not review until now! This story/novel is truly mind blowing, heart wrenching and devastating. I feel I have lived a shard of Hermione's life and suffered all she suffered.

You are a great writer. You seem to be well-read of classic literature too, which makes me laugh at your erroneous description of yourself on your profile page. Were you inspired by Paradise Lost?

Oddly, after finishing your novel I felt myself genuinely curious what a crucio curse would feel like! Unfortunately, just after finishing your novel, I became horribly sick for an entire day, probably more sick than I ever have been in my entire life, and regret wondering about the crucio curse. I guess being 21, I have never experienced any real physical pain until yesterday.

But becoming sick right after finishing your novel gave me a new perspective of the story and suddenly I felt more horrified than ever that anyone could torture another human being. Physical pain should be illegal!

Then again, your blending of what constitutes good or evil, has left me seeing things more grey than I usually do and this fits well since I have started to read Nietzche.

Thanks for the amazing read and truly take care!"

Your story pretty much made my summer that year. I was obsessed with it. literally. and i still haven't gotten over it. clearly. edenmost powerful story ever written.

AND now I'm writing a parody all these years later. i wish i had updated it but i'm honestly have writers block for that story...and cheating on lucius with other fandoms :(
Ugh I just hate how weak and what a coward she is. In the real books Hermione would have died before betraying Harry and the Weasleys. It obnoxious to see her become more and more pathetic every chapter
Dona-Dona chapter 50 . 7/3
I just came across this fic yesterday and I have been reading it non-stop. Hermione being obsessed with dead Lucius, its sick but real different. In a way its sad too. But you wrote the story wonderfully.
Vernoodle chapter 1 . 6/25
Lol, sorry but that review before this one made me laugh so hard! Hahaha
will never understand peoplewho like hermione and lucius like are you ok in your head
Parthena C chapter 50 . 6/15
Perfect and real.
black-elleboro chapter 50 . 6/14
This story is just a piece of art, it should be turn in an original work and published. I read it all in three days because I couldn't stop. It captured me, tortured me, made me yearn and long and forced me to love it. And I cryed a bit at the end. What am I going to do now that it's finished?
omen chapter 1 . 6/3
Somebody needs to follow this right now because it has 666 followers and that number is very disturbing. Great story otherwise.
Absolutely beautiful