Reviews for Eden
Angie106 chapter 1 . 9/11
Just wanted to tell you that this story was fabulous, it broke my heart. But it was amazingly good, and horribly sad.
Cole 420 chapter 1 . 8/27
This just ripped me apart, my heart is in pieces. Wow, it was amazingly written and the best Lucius/Hermione Fanfic I have ever read! Thank you so much for this
sphalerite chapter 50 . 8/13
Just reread the epilogue and incase my previous comment wasnt clear, this was as epic story, thanks for writing and sharing!
sphalerite chapter 50 . 8/13
Annnnd you broke me emotionally. 'She waits'.. I can't bloody even..
I love this fic so much that it made me cry at 4am in the morning... The feelings that it gives me wants me to rip apart my chest and pull my heart out. This is a beautiful piece. Thank you.
SelkieWitch chapter 50 . 7/19
Thank you for writing such a beautiful, haunting story. I was gripped throughout. You are a master of tension. My heart is somewhat broken, but I thank you for the pain.
Alleera95 chapter 1 . 7/17
The best Lucius/Hermione fanfic ever.
Hello.lovelies chapter 50 . 6/18
I finished this in two days , I had no sleep but it was worth it. Now I’m in tears, thank you.
Allie chapter 50 . 6/10
I have literally read this about 6 times now. I love this so much and wish it ended differently. If you ever are up for it, you should write an alternative ending where he lives! Thank you so much for this, a true favorite of mine.
Byebye chapter 50 . 6/4
I just finished read this and I really really want to cry, I wish that they can make it at least but they dont such a beautiful story
The best thing in this story is the epilog. And 49 stony chapters to get there. ...
misadventure girl chapter 50 . 5/22
As disturbing as the situations in this fic, it was beautifully written and had me in tears more than once. Such a beautiful tragedy.
KayMelissa95 chapter 50 . 5/20
This is the second time I’ve read this and still I love it. It’s so sad and miserable but gripping none the less.
msprettyreader chapter 50 . 4/27
Read this story a number of times. Still freaking hauntingly beautiful
Christina Barr chapter 50 . 4/4
WOW! Best story I've read in a long time! When Lucius died I cried like a baby! I so wanted Lucius and Hermione to end up together!
3,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »