Reviews for Eden
CharmedDespised chapter 50 . 9/30
I'm not sure I asked this already but did you ever think of rewriting this from Lucius's perspective? It's just a thought that's been itching in my brain ever since I've read this (I do like this story by the way).

If you're not interested in that, it's alright. I was just curious about what was going on through Lucius's head during all of this. Villains' perspective is utterly fascinating to me and I really did love this story and especially the ending.

Again, love the story. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.
JacquelineGrey chapter 50 . 9/20
This story is not for all but to me it was the best tragic piece of fanfiction I've ever had the honor of reading. So well thought out and written I'll always hold it dear to my heart. Thank you for such a great work!
JacquelineGrey chapter 49 . 9/20
God damn I just want to roll into a ball and cry. 3.3k reviews yea! This story will be timeless and beautiful. Tears my soul up. Thank you for your talent and mind. Love this masterpiece.
JacquelineGrey chapter 44 . 9/19
God I hate Avery with every ounce of my being! God this chapter was too much. The feels! You're an amazing writer and every chapter has been a tense roller coaster ride. I don't even want to reach the end.
JacquelineGrey chapter 43 . 9/19
Oh my heart be still! Even after all this time this story is so heart wrenchingly beautiful. Already aware of the ending I cannot help but feel so lost and sad for Lucius's soul. This story will always set the precedent of true Lumione. Love the care in which you've written this story and give you all praises available.
wonderful and yet so tragic. loved this story :)
BellatrixLives chapter 50 . 9/4
Everything hurts.

I spent all of last night and today reading this fic. I couldn't put it down. I went into it knowing there would be no happy ending, and I was fine with that... until he finally admitted he loved her. It was so hard for me to keep reading knowing tragedy was coming, but I know it couldn't have worked any other way. Thank you for this beautiful, heartbreaking, pretty disturbing story.

(As much as I love the ending, would you ever considered adding a small scene much like the end of Titanic? Where after Rose dies she meets Jack again, waiting for her?)
margaret chapter 50 . 9/3
It's been the fifth time I read this fanfic. and all I can say is Eden is the best fanfic I've ever read! Thank you very much for being a great author amd writing this beautiful story:)
amelia chapter 50 . 8/22
re-reading this for lord knows how many times. Still cant get over what a great piece of work this is. You are an extremely talented writer
Fuuuuuuck. I already skipped ahead to the ending (I needed to prepare myself before starting this story, after all your warnings) but this chapter absolutely destroyed me. I hate and love this fic so much, and it takes a talented author to evoke such massive emotions in a reader.
MrsRobot chapter 50 . 8/5
Wow, that was probably the best fanfiction I've read. Absolutely loved it, however messed up it was.
Sabrina chapter 49 . 7/31
...and by the way, if people can't handle this story, I also recommend they don't read anything about the Holocaust or any other war stories/novels. Clearly they can't seem to handle that bad and evil belief systems exist in this world that allow people to think they're justified in exterminating entire groups of races and ethnicities. Maybe they should stay away from history books altogether.
Sabrina chapter 50 . 7/31
People if you cant appreciate this story because you dont like the idea of Lucius/Hermione, grow up. This is a mature psychological story of war, it is not meant to be a happily ever after Disney fairytale. War is real. Horror and evil is real. Obsessmuch doesn't condone evil behaviour, instead like all great writers, she merely captures the full spectrum of the human experience. She also deserves full credit for not using smut, unlike alot of writers on here. Actually, this story contains almost no smut. Which goes to show that she knows how to write a compelling story without cheap tactics like smut. and also why she lists the story as horror/angst instead of romance. If you cant handle psychological stories, go back to reading sesame street and dramione (because that's real mature).
Fucking awful
misssocrates chapter 50 . 7/7
(From the person who wrote the parody of Eden)
Sacrilege! I just noticed I didn't fav my fav story until now! **slaps myself**I thought I did and then I remembered I didn't back when i got an account in 2014 because i didn't want to seem like a perv by faving a M rated story. Yeah, no such luck ;)
Anyways my review from when I first read this is on page 19 of your reviews, back before i had an account:
"curioustoexperiencecruciatus chapter 50 . Aug 14, 2011
Dear obsessmuch,
Like many others, I read this as fast as I could, without stopping and even not sorry I did not review until now! This story/novel is truly mind blowing, heart wrenching and devastating. I feel I have lived a shard of Hermione's life and suffered all she suffered.

You are a great writer. You seem to be well-read of classic literature too, which makes me laugh at your erroneous description of yourself on your profile page. Were you inspired by Paradise Lost?

Oddly, after finishing your novel I felt myself genuinely curious what a crucio curse would feel like! Unfortunately, just after finishing your novel, I became horribly sick for an entire day, probably more sick than I ever have been in my entire life, and regret wondering about the crucio curse. I guess being 21, I have never experienced any real physical pain until yesterday.

But becoming sick right after finishing your novel gave me a new perspective of the story and suddenly I felt more horrified than ever that anyone could torture another human being. Physical pain should be illegal!

Then again, your blending of what constitutes good or evil, has left me seeing things more grey than I usually do and this fits well since I have started to read Nietzche.

Thanks for the amazing read and truly take care!"

Your story pretty much made my summer that year. I was obsessed with it. literally. and i still haven't gotten over it. clearly. edenmost powerful story ever written.

AND now I'm writing a parody all these years later. i wish i had updated it but i'm honestly have writers block for that story...and cheating on lucius with other fandoms :(
3,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »