Reviews for Eden
Princesslytherin chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Hello,
After 5 days of reading, I've just finished your story and I wanted to thank you for this wonderful, deeply touching story.
I cried when Lucius died and I have some difficulties to believe that this story is over, I just spend some much time on it.
Once more, thank you very much!
Led EB chapter 50 . 11/6/2014
Oh my God this is fuckin beautiful from the starts!

I can't believe how can I force myself to read this long fanfiction with the crack pair inside it. Lucius/Hermione. Well I used to be Draco/Hermione shipper, but no more. When I saw this ... I can feel my curiosity came up and I read this. This is very very very very very amazing.

Sad, beautiful, and tragic in the same time. What.

Best Angst fic I've ever read. Thank you for give me this ;)

And I love the ending, by the way, because I'd prefer sad ending than happy ending, though now I love Lucius/Hermione as a pair.

I satisfied by the ending.

Once again, thank you. This is amazing and beautiful and so hurts.

Led EB
PhoenyxAshes chapter 50 . 10/24/2014
I could'nt read that story without leaving a comment.
I am one for good, happy endings, really. Not for bad endings, because what is the point of reading stories if in the end we get the same, sad result that occurs to often in real life? So, I like when everything is happy forever.
But to be honest, your story is the best I have read in a long time, and believe me when I say I'm a bookworm. It was so true, at the same time beautiful and cruel and powerful, pure and raw in everything it describes! I can't say enough how astonished I was when I saw the way you have written about what can happen between to human beings in such a situation. For the first time Lucius and hermione were described as normal beings, with flaws, making mistakes.
I'm glad I've learned English, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to read it and that would be a shame. I started it yesterday morning, and it has been quite difficult to stop it to sleep, let alone to eat or to interact with other people, because I was so caught in the action I didn't want anything to pull me out of it, to draw me back to reality.
I was wretched (I may have cried a little) but not even resentful when I read the 49th chapter because it was the only possible outcome and it was so natural, the whole plot seemed so fluent, effortless! Honestly, your writting is admirable and was oh so adapted to each charachter and context.
This narrative was truly beautiful, in more than a way.
So, thank you for this story!
Miss Dasti chapter 50 . 10/21/2014
Terrible - and beautiful. Just awful, and tragic, and oh God did you rip my heartstrings out with this. I read this over the course of a few days - couldn't put it down. Just wow. So horribly, horribly depressing and moving. Those people who don't understand what's happening with the characters apparently have never heard of Stockholm syndrome. Anyway, you're a brilliant writer and you've made me lose sleep with this.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 50 . 10/12/2014
...

Oh my word! That was... so sad...

I've Read it in two days...

Came hete after someone on AFF recommended it. Well they were right. Twisted but still beautifull
Guest chapter 50 . 10/8/2014
Best Lucius/Hermione fic I've ever read. Can't describe how perfect this was. Thank you so much for all your wonderful efforts.
Madeline et blabla chapter 50 . 10/5/2014
I'm French and I read a traduction, my English is poor sometime but i prefer make a comment here.

I never read better fiction, more with this pairing, if i say the end since the first chapter i dont want
admit that. But I sure about the Hermione feel's, in his heart is Lucius. Never Ron, I cant love that...

Thank you for this fiction, really !
Farawla chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Hi!
Wouaaa! This fanfiction was written in 2007, 7 years ago!
I just wanted to post a little review. I've read the French translation 3 times and I loved it! So thank you for this story! I'm going right now to visit your profile looking for other stories!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/13/2014
Stockholm syndrom...certainly. I think hermione endured too much, tortured, regularly beaten and her parents murdered because of her...so she can't be the brave, brilliant witch anymore. I mean she is a Mudblood in the Death Eater's den, with no hope of rescue and Ron isn't really helping...She is only eighteen and literally became something similar to a punchingbag so it's natural that she starts to develop feeling for the man who does at least try to keep her safe, even on the verge of loving her. It's her way of coping a desperate and painful situation I think. Although Lucius is twisted and does hurt her, he is also the only one she can at least expect some comfort from. At this point she seems to be broken and it's Lucius and their relationship she uses to dream of sometjing better than her current captivity.
daphne033x chapter 50 . 9/2/2014
WOW! It's the most beautiful epilogue I've ever read! I can't even describe how I'm feeling right now. The story doesn't really end bad, but it doesn't make me happy either, not even close. But I think It's very fitting, I never expected it to be happy. Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/1/2014
All my congratulations and thanks for what you wrote. It made me feel and think so much. It is really very, VERY good, and I could go on and on, but I'll just say this: you understand. You really do.
lolamish8896 chapter 50 . 8/27/2014
First of all hats off to the author!this is the most BEAUTIFUL fanfic ever...i even knew from the moment hermione was pregnant that lucius would die in the end...i hve been crying even before lucius died...im still crying as i write this review...i dnt know how to express my love for this story...i knw for sure that i will cry for days nw coz of this fanfic...i hve only one request plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz if u cud write an altenate ending in which lucius lives and he and hermione live happily ever after...i understand if u dnt want to write it...but if u do i shall be always grateful to u and it will be the best gift ever some1 has ever given me...nwys i would like to thnx alot for writing this fanfic. :) :)
Guest chapter 50 . 8/22/2014
Omg. This hands down was one of the best written, most gripping stories I have EVER read, fanfiction or no. I was pissed off, terrified, happy, sad, hopeful and now im crying. Every emotion imaginable while reading this. Wow.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/29/2014
Wow. Just read this story in one go, and it was amazing. *cue applause*
marchofthelion chapter 49 . 7/22/2014
It's been six years since I've last read Eden. I've just finished reading it for the third time now. A few days ago I came across some old movie trailers of Harry Potter on youtube and they brought a lot of nostalgia. The first thing that came to my mind was your fic, so I rushed over to to check if Eden is still there. Lo and behold it was and I started reading again. I could scream with happiness. Haha.
3,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »