Reviews for Eden
wowza101azwow chapter 50 . 2/8/2013
So, I got entirely too wrapped up in your wonderful story, and now I'm depressed. All depression aside, there was no other way it could have worked out and you did a beautiful job with the entire story. I loved every bit of it, and the tension and angst you created between the star-crossed lovers/haters was perfectly built up! Absolutely wonderful. You are beyond talented!
Avalon-Mist chapter 50 . 2/3/2013
I've spent the last two days reading this story and sharing it with my sister. The ending isn't what I expected, but I figured that Lucius would die...

This story is an amazing read, and I'm really glad that you shared it with us.
Yasmin chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I am in awe. Truly there is no other word than "awe". I felt Hermione's pain as Lucius slipped away. Sometimes it got a bit too intense, especially when Lucius was hurting Hermione. It felt like I was a part of the moment, sort of like watching them from above if that makes sense. I loved how you stayed true to the characters, it was truly believable -if The Order didn't win, this could happen. In some sort of sick twisted parallel universe somewhere, "Eden" is real, could be real and that was just beautiful, magical. Thank you so much for sharing this, I think "pain" has more depth now.
MirandNack chapter 50 . 1/29/2013
This was an interesting story. It was predictable at times, but also very surprising. I'm glad Lucius died, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to feel that way or not.
Good writing.
MirandNack chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
My favorite chapter so far. Great story
mandy0019 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I just want to say this has got to be one of my favorite books ever it totally deserves to be published you are very talented!
Salvation-in-a-can chapter 49 . 1/8/2013
I really hope this will be published as a real book! You deserve it :) Sooooooo much more interesting to read that 50 shades of grey ;)
Maddie chapter 50 . 1/5/2013
I don't know if you even read your reviews anymore, but I just wanted to say that I am in love with this, and that's weird because I never thought I would be into this kind of thing. It's nearly perfect besides some trivial spelling mistakes and those are so easily overlooked. This is one of those rare, in character, really good fanfictions written by a talented author and I think it should have even more reviews. Plus, you actually made me like Lucius which again I thought would never happen. I'm glad I read this, and I wish I could write like you 3
beautifuldisaster14 chapter 49 . 1/5/2013
WOOOOW. I'm crying! What a sad, terrible, ending. Poor Lucius. Poor Hermione. I just, ah...my heart's breaking. That was amazing. Really, I give you so many props. You're writing is simply incredible.

The only thing that I don't think is realistic about the story is the fact that Hermione said she'd leave Ron and stay with Lucius forever. Granted, Lucius /was/ the only thing she knew for months on end...but still. In reality, no matter how much she cared for Lucius...or maybe even loved him...it couldn't match the love she had for Ron. Ever. That's how it should be, always.

Hermione doesn't deserve Ron, either. At all. She's wallowing in hurt now, when she doesn't realize that she has someone just as good, if not better. I'll admit, there are times I wanted to yell at my computer screen and tell Hermione how much of a stupid b*tch she was being. But whatever, your story, your plot.

I don't wanna end up contradicting myself here haha.
beautifuldisaster14 chapter 43 . 1/5/2013
Aweeee man, I gotta say, my feelings about this story have completely changed in the past couple of chapters! I mean, I still am not completely comfortable with the idea of Lucius/Hermione together (mainly cause i'm a friggen HUGE Romione fan), but GOD...the way you write, it's...it's beautiful. I teared up a bit near the end there...just to think, from Lucius' point of view. To let go of the only thing you've ever really cared about in your whole life, oh, it would be so heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain he feels. It's an empty space that no one can fill.

And secondly, I wanna say, Ron is so perfect. You define him so friggen good. It also brings tears to my eyes at his actions towards Hermione. After every horrible, disgusting thing she had done to him (and she still doesn't deserve that kind of love from him, imo) he still just LOVES her SO, SO, SO MUCH. It's really beautiful, that unconditional, undying love he has for her. Which is why, above all, Romione is my favorite.

Anyway, none the less, I have a feeling I'll be crying by the end. Great job. :)
beautifuldisaster14 chapter 37 . 1/4/2013
Again, I have to say that first off, your writing is amazing, and you portray every character so well. Hermione, Lucius, Ron, Draco, Bella, everyone. Great job at that. It's so interesting, yet disgusting for me at the same time.

Secondly, this is where the disgusted part comes in. I nearly lost it when Hermione said 'I love you'. ...Wait, what? No, no, no, no. Alright, I understand the situation she's under. He's there with her, all the time, 24/7, protecting her, caring for her, blah, blah, blah. Sweet, dandy...that's awesome. Good for Lucius. BUT, at this point, I kind of want to slap Hermione in the face. Has she forgotten everything that he's done to her? Kidnapped her, tortured her to the brink of death, humiliated her, and even horrifyingly worse, he murdered her parents. If I was in her situation, I could honestly, and most truthfully, fight my kidnapper with all that I had in me and hate him forever rather than just push the most horrible memories to the back of my head and yearn for companionship. Which ultimately, is what I think Hermione wants. Which is totally understandable. But to go so far and say you're in love with your parents murderer? That's just totally wrong in my book. And not only that, but Lucius took away the only person who REALLY loved Hermione with everything. That, of course, being Ron. How could she live with herself? I just...agh...like I said, I hope this is just all the effects of Stockholm syndrome.
A Beatles' Song chapter 50 . 1/4/2013
Omg, I can't stop crying over this story! Holy shit, my tears wont stop pouring! you're an amazing writer.
beautifuldisaster14 chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
Oh, dear God...I hope Hermione's just suffering from a VERY severe case of Stockholm syndrome. Because if this ends with her choosing Lucius over Ron, (assuming Ron stays alive, of course), then I would literally throw up. Never, ever, ever, would she EVER pick him over Ron. No matter how much of a 180 Lucius did. It's disgusting to think they're sexually involved now. BUT, your writing is amazing. Simply amazing. Aaaaand, it is sort of a guilty pleasure. You definitely have a way with words.
Cokocoko chapter 50 . 12/30/2012
this story's so beautiful. I am very touched by this sad beautiful love that hermione and lucius shared. I wanted to cry when i read the last three chapter. Actually, this was the second time i read this story. Very good job..
reality unchecked chapter 50 . 12/26/2012
Just wanted so say that i absolutely loved this story. One of the best fanfics I've recently read- maybe it's just me, but I loved it. I personally have trouble writing in first person, but you succeeded beautifully in this story.
3,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »