Reviews for Eden
Wondursss chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is my 7th times I've read this fic and I still cry :"( I cannot bear the fact that lucious died and left hermione :"( I like Ron but I want her to be with lucious ahhh but he died :"(

I want to thank you for making this fic oh god you're really amazing! God bless your soul!
Naiyo14 chapter 50 . 2/9/2014
I cried for 2 days every time i thought of this fiction...broke my heart like nothing I have ever read has. Best lumione ever. Why oh why did he have to die? Anyway, your writing skills are amazing. Everything about this was well written. Hats off to you.
sarcastic chapter 50 . 2/5/2014
This story was well written. I love how Narcissa is, from this story to the real books- if she hadn't cared so much for Draco, they wouldn't get the help they need. I feel bad for Hermione, but then again, I don't. I don't ever think I could fall in love if something like this were to ever really happen to me. Especially with a man as good as Ron. All in all though, I loved it.
Blackdaisie chapter 50 . 2/5/2014
What a beautiful, lyrical ending to a complex and tough story. You are right to leave it with a 'messy' ending, I think - whatever the outcome, this was never going to be happy. Your writing is excellent, and I hope that you continue.
beardedbutter chapter 50 . 2/3/2014
This story was so perfect! It was so absolutely well written. I was heart breaking, it was terrible it was fantastic. Wow. Just wow. I felt like I was there with them at times. It was so beautiful! Aaarrghh! Seriously, this is one of the best stories I've read on this site. I especially loved how you wrote the cruciatus curse. If I ever write a story which involved that curse I might write it like that, with credit to you of course. Thank you for such a wonderful read.
sarcastic chapter 37 . 2/3/2014
UGH! She loves him...and is possibility not just sick, but probably pregnant ...I mean, that's the only thing bound to make this situation worse and obvious lol
sarcastic chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
FINALLY! 26 chapters, my age so maybe it was fate's like, you hate it and love it. Just like I'm there myself .
Guest chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
This chapter was incredible. I absolutely love your writing style and I just love how your characterized both Lucius and Hermione. I mean, their mixed feelings are so all-consuming. You have written it spot on. Well done.
DragonHeartStringCore chapter 50 . 2/2/2014
You have destroyed me. And I thank you for it. I will not do you the injustice of trying to convey to you with words how good this was, it made me feel more than I am able to word, it is indescribable.
Dimplz chapter 50 . 1/21/2014
This story...was absolutely phenomenal.

I am wiping the tears from my eyes as I type this.

I have never in my life read a story so riveting...I have done nothing with my life for 36 hours except read this story.

The plot was sensational. Character development was outstanding. The characters themselves were flawless. I thought you did Draco the best. He was absolutely spot-on perfect. I loved your Hermione. Lucius was great as well and his transformation throughout the story was absolutely well written. I loved loved loved the ending. Awesome work all around. Definitely adding this to my favorites.
Guest chapter 48 . 1/21/2014
you're an utter b!tch
MonDieu666 chapter 50 . 1/19/2014
Oh dear, I think you've actually broken my heart! I began this story not knowing what to expect, but intrigued by your intro (I should have turned away), and became obsessed (Obsessed? Yeah that covers it) by this story. Had three hours of sleep just so I could read it until my eye literally closed.
But I digress. Who would have thought that Lucius and Hermione could make such a wonderful, challenging tale together. You did! Huzzah for you! It was dark, It was twisted, it was so heart wrenchingly beautiful. I began to hope and pray for a happy ending, or at least a hopeful one. I can't remember the last time ff made me tear up. I'm still numb from the ending, I have so many things to say, too many feelings!
Your chosen quotes were perfect, safety warnings also perfect. The 'smex' was perfect!
I think you lied at the beginning though, I think you redeemed Lucius, just a little bit.
Nope, I'm dead!
In my new head canon they live forever, happily and Hermione knits socks.
Curse you for writing this story and thank you. I'm going to stop gushing because it's probably getting weird.
bugaboo107 chapter 48 . 1/17/2014
omg my eyes are welling with fucking tear. did you intend

'...mi... ne...' to spell mine? Gods you brilliant and so is this story. i can't praise it enough. please come back to the ff world? I am hopeless addicted to your storytelling.
foreverjasperskitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I just wanted to say to the writer of this wonderful fic that I've taken the liberty (I hope you don't mind) of promoting your story to every fanfic fb group I belong to. This story was beyond great! Don't ever stop writing!
{{{{When I started reading Fanfiction 2 years ago it was always only ever twilight. It wasn't till very recently I started to branch out and try reading a few well promoted but very deserving harry potter fics. A few days ago I came a cross this one, and I've gotta say it's definitely in my top ten. A very captivating well written angsty story about Hermoine being held prisoner. Heart wrenching, gut twisting, sad beyond belief. I couldn't stop reading this beautiful but truly sad story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Grab a box of tissues ladies...your gonna need them}}}}
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 50 . 1/12/2014
I finished this story as I was recovering from my cold (sore-throats are blegh).

Anyway, this was my first Lucius/Hermione pairing and I must say it was quite interesting. Personally, you are an absolutely amazing writer that draws people in easily. I was totally engrossed since I began reading this despite the pairing. I would not say you have transformed me into a L/H pairing because I adore my Tom/Hermione but this was just bloody brilliant.

I am glad that Hermione pulled through and I must say this was the one fanfiction where one has truly taken Ron's character well into consideration (I liked how he fiercely protected Hermione in his best ability as well continued to with her son).

I am not saddended that Lucius died because it was just unevitable, he had to considering the history between Hermione and him. This tale was bittersweet for me because I am still grasping the pairing. Nonetheless, individually standing, the obsession he had for her and how she became so much into him was priceless and I ate every word.

Thank you. For this new experience.
3,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »