Reviews for Eden
gigglymonkey12 chapter 1 . 1/9
What an exciting start.
This is so good
Goodness! I never cried so much while reading a fic through it ends. Just wonderful. I don't think I can reread this story. Once is enough with this painful story.
PandaHasAShotGun chapter 50 . 1/5
I hate this story more than anything else I've ever read and yet, I find myself completely and utterly in love with it.

Thank you.
deideiblueeyez chapter 11 . 1/2
Hermione: I want to die
Lucius: Why
Hermione: Because (Insert all the horrible shit that's ever happened in this story)
Lucius: That's a lame excuse, you're lame
Me: (flips table) MOTHERFUCKER D:
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2016
I can't even hate read this 's the same cycle over and over again.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
OK, I'm hate reading this
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope can't read this anymore
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
judging from the previous reviews, this is a good story. But, at this point, it's been a little more than constant torture
Guest chapter 50 . 12/21/2016
I've read this story over and over for years. I cannot read anything else. I'm not kidding in the slightest. My perception of literature is ruined. And I couldn't be happier. Thank you so, so much. I feel in debt to you, and I don't know how to make you understand what I feel when I read this. I've read angst for years just for the love of the feeling. This is a feeling unlike any other, when I read this. So, thank you. Write novels upon novels, I will buy them all. Sell your words, they're magnificent.
qiunianmar chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
OMG! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES OF LUMIONE ,ANOTHER IS IN THE DARK,AND I CRIED WHEN I READ THE LAST CHAPTER ,THANKS FOR THE SUPERISE!
Guest chapter 50 . 12/5/2016
You've absolutely ruined me. After this story, I can't read any other Lucius/Hermione pairing because really how can you? You've perfectly character each character without making them overwrought or simplistic. Every time I read it, this story leaves me in tears. Your writing, your character development, everything was beautiful. Thank you.
Mara chapter 50 . 12/3/2016
I almost have no words for this. Breathtaking, horrifying, beautiful, disturbing, tormenting and then blissful all at once. You surprised me again and again, timed it all perfectly, and at the end left all of us breathless. This is the perfect example of dark, primal, and beautiful fantasy, and it fascinates me to think of how far you delved into yourself to bring this work to life. It was not mindless, petty smut, or insignificant and uncharacteristic fluff. It was dazzling and poignant. Also, I loved the Wuthering Heights quotes you used. The others were all good too, but that book has a special place in my heart
TheDayDreamingWriter chapter 50 . 11/9/2016
Christ that was incredible. I have no other words
Guest chapter 50 . 11/3/2016
Now I can't bring myself to read any fic in this fandom that's not as angsty, emotional, and painful as this one. I've been ruined for all other fics. I rather just reread this one for the beautiful horror of it all. Thank you for this amazing story!
3,388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »