Reviews for Eden
Salvation-in-a-can chapter 16 . 7/22/2007
I like your Lucius much more than the Lucius in J.K. Rowlings books! (SPOILER: I don't think Lucius was evil enough in Deathly Hallows! He was kind of a whimp...)
daianasm2000yahoo.com.br chapter 16 . 7/21/2007
Oh My GoD!

this was the best chapter ever, i love, for one i almost sad that is gonna to escape, even tough i wanna to her have a happy ending.

please uptade soon, you'r a great writer!
bryn chapter 16 . 7/21/2007
to be absolutely honest, im as addicted to this story as i am to the original series. you have an excelent gift for putting stories down in words. please, PLEASE, keep writing! i have to know what happens to hermione!
Blue Sky Rage chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Same to you! Enjoy the book!

Spoiler Alert ~ Hermione's a dude.
Schwertlilie81 chapter 16 . 7/21/2007
youre evil, you know that?

shes nearly made it!

Youre a brilliant author!

Cant wait for the next chapter
angelamarclain chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
i...that chapter was the most depressing i have ever read till now...ive kinda become used to the torture that she's facing but...when lucius stabbed her with the knife at the end...it was just too much to take, given all that had happened between them since that night in voldemort's lair...it was bloody surprising and depressing...so, what now..what happens to their relationship from now...? does she escape( i doubt it)? and god, when she was describing to draco all that she had undergone, the magnitude of it hit me full in the face... poor poor hermione...i say now, lucius deserves death...and why couldn't she just kill him?
TBooki chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
Ah! So close!
brittany mae chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
loved it. my favorite ever! positively the best story (or should i say novel) on this site. i was like wow she's actually going to be free, nope, surprised me, then again no it didnt. he was so horrid almost scared me. wonder how he's going 2 punish her if stabbing her back wasn't enough, which knoing him it most likely wasn't. please update soon, i can hardly wait.

"AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH." bloody brilliant
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
oh this is getting good
tefy chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
damn it ! she was so close to getting away!

excellent chapter

see ya

update soon
Adjacent Pancake chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
Omgsh hi!

I absolutley love this chapter. In fact, love is so much of an understatement it's almost a lie. But at the same time i was like... NO!

She can't escape! She just /can't/. Just. NO. lolol.

Take her home Lucius! (Psh. yeah, i went there)

I can't write this review. I can't think of anything to say. It was just THAT amazing. Yeah. THAT amazing.

Dag nabit

-TGSD

P.S. ZOMG DH is mine is less than twelve hours and this was an awesomeness to the extreme! Life RULES!
Lucy chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
I love this fanfiction :$ (still).

I hope she doesn't get away... I love Hermione/Lucius pairings and this one beats them all because you have kept them both in character. Every time I see a new chapter has been put up I spend the whole day at work excitedly waiting to get home and read it and yet it scares me incase they never really do come to an understanding. I hope there will be some Lucius/Hermione action eventually, does that make me a bad person :$?
Endorphin chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
Excellent chapter; really, really compelling! Loved every sentence of it!
Neelam chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
Oddly enough that was actually the creepiest I have seen Malfoy be! '...I'll take you home.' I'm stumped!

I suppose, in a way, (and, I hate to guess—especially to the author of the piece) he is despreate to get her back because the emotional connection that is there, although based upon hate and torture etc, is quite strong. I won't say that the Lucius you have concocted is just letting the power trip that he has had with Hermione get to his head—that just makes him sound far too two-dimensional, which is hardly what I think your trying too hint at—oh I'm not saying that it's love—no perhaps the attachment one gets to a pet...oh damn I'm confused!

Oh well, hope you update soon! I hope to god Hermione escapes—but I have a feeling she won't—although god knows, I would have loved to seen 'Lucy's' face!

Neelam.

P.S. Or maybe they both froze because they couldn't leave it like that you know...after all that...god I over think far to much...
The Phantom Rose chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
Good stuff as always. Lucky Duck, you get your book in like 5 hours, don't ya. I've got another 11.:-( Pretty soon it's not going to be safe to go online. Oh, snap! :-) Anyway, update soon, because your fic will be able to cheer everyone up after everyone's in post-potter depression. Yay!
3,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »