Reviews for Eden
Adjacent Pancake chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
O_O.

Wow.

I really think that way way way way deep down Lucius cares for Hermione. I just think he's a tad confused, lol. Poor Lucius, I actually feel really horrible for him. It seems to me Lucius was seriuosly freaked when he thought he might lose her.

However, I don't feel half as horrible for him as I feel for Hermione. When Lucius stepped on her wound I seriously cringed and made a strange noise. That'd friggin hurt.

I'm so tired I can't come up with anything witty or slightly amusing to say. I think Imma go to bed.

Update soon! :( (
Galena Larkin chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
I have read all seventeen chapters (I assume you will add more) and have to say I find it as engaging as the actual Harry Potter text. There are a lot of similarities between them, such as the simple and straightforward style that brings you right to the point. I think if Rowling was writing in first-person point-of-view (and also included more violent and sexual themes as you do here), it would look a lot like what you have produced here. My only beef is that I spent all day reading all seventeen chapters and still have not gotten that one scene I know so many other people have secret fantasies about. Stringing us along, eh? Lol just kidding, but I hope you will throw it into the mix in a future installment! From one fiction writer to another, keep it up! By all means :-)
Kallius chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
oh my god. wow thats all i can say. you make lucius so ...wonderfully awful. god, he really is how i picture death eaters. like nazis except with magic. *very bad combo* a little confused though. why did lucius do what he did, i mean u really had me convinced that he was going to take advantage of her! will you ever explain why he chose to act the way he did towards hermione, i mean like a little explanation of his POV? and gosh their relationship is evolving in a beautifully horrific way. the dependence and power hunger within it. maybe i'm a bit strange for finding it so intresting but it is. keep up the beatiful work.
TBooki chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
... sometimes it's hard to understand Lucius... you never know what he will do. Great Chapter and thanx for the quick update!
HannahDanielle chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
homigoodness. this story is udderly AMAZING! I want Hermione to get away but I want her to fall in love with Lucius at the same time! erg! It made me cry a lot. Stupid Voldemort...I've always hated him. eek but its so good!
Red Princess chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
Nice! You're pretty fast for updates!

I loved the end of the ch...when is he finally going to admit to himself that he cares for Hermione?

Anyway, I'm just glad she's back with him.

Update soon, please!
golden peaches chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
Firstly, let me say how glad I am this story doesn't appear to be finishing any time soon. Secondly, I loved Lucius' transferance onto her; trying to convince himself that it was her who initiated the 'foreplay.'. Poor Lucius, he's pretty damn confused.

Is it too much to ask that Draco makes his way back sometime in the future?

P.S. I agree with you about Lucius in the Deathly Hallows.
Arabella Minerva chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
you keep me sitting on the edge of my seat with every chapter. I dont think your chapters are short at all.. I'm more then thrilled that youve continued and made your chapters decent lengths. I love the chapter.. although I really wonder where the story is going.. the suspense is killing me

great good please continue
Teberz chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
Do you know what scene i was picturing as i was reading your story?

Since she's still HIS captive and her parents had died. i would think that she took refuge in her old memories of her and her parents. Her childhood songs, christmas songs, lullabys etc. So one day when she's alone in her room she sits up with a solemn face on. She reminises on what lucius had done and then she remembers that her mother/father (whatever you decide) tells her of a song that they would always sing when things were bad. So Hermione starts singing the song softly and starts to smile as her eyes are closed at the same time. lucius comes in and she doesn't notice. and well you can make up the song/what happens next. just a small suggestion.
Lynn8687 chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
O God, more abuse at the hands of Lucius. I just don't understand what Harmione did that was so despicably? Maybe it is just Lucius being delusional or perhaps he read her thoughts about going no farther than a kiss, but what she thought was just innocent. O Lucius is so possessive to the point where Harmione can't even think innocent thoughts without him going into a rage. Update soon.
kimi492 chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
First off, thanks for updating! For awhile there, i really thought that lucius was going to do someting to her. I actually kind of wanted something to happen*cough*. I kind of hope that something does develop between them in chapters down the road. You portray Lucius's inner struggle really well. He has some serious issues... Even though it was short, the chapter was awesome. The only thing i can say is to please make the next one longer! Please update soon!
Mary-Jane Gibbson chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
so dark oh so dark very well writen but still oh so dark in a way i am enjoying ur story but in a way i'm not for the horors in which hermione has come apone, but i am intreged if not a little desturbed lol to me its bitter sweet... a good story but so painfully dark do cintinue soon i get the 7th book today to read but i wantded to finish this story before i did well finish what you have posted. please continue on this story :)

~Jane~
rachhulk chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
wow that was so intense. which made it so good! haha. i was totally expecting lucius to rape hermione or something
Nienna100 chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
you are so evil, but great...

real good chapter
keishasalder chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
hey this story is good...ive been reading it for weeks now... but when is he goin to rape her...kiss her..or do something...it seems that its being ignored every time u think its goin to happen
3,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »