Reviews for Eden
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
very kool,can't wait to see what happens
Nienke chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
That was amazing, i'm so glad that you updated again and with such a great and exciting chapter. Another well done writing job!
angelamarclain chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
unexpected! that's the only word i have for this chapter... lucius was being an utter bastard to her..and hermy's right..i wonder,how would lucy react if their roles had been reversed and it was draco instead of her parents...i guess he is interested in her, but it's his blind principles that are preventing him from acting on it..and yeah, one more thought.. at this rate, with the no of oblivates she's had, hermy'll soon likely be an amnesia patient...and i thought i'd tell you that this fic,via hermione's character and actions has been an inspiration for me to be strong-willed and act with courage and fortitude in the face of real-life problems..kudos to you.. and please update soon..am waiting for the next chapter with as much eagerness as i have been waiting for this one:)
TERRY - cRaZy ItALian chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
wow!this story of yours is beautiful and Lucius is so evil!i like him just like that,not broken and merciful like in other stories!he's a pureblood death eather,he's pure evil!

well,i'm also eager to see if he will remain loyal to his words:not touching the "mudblood"...

love the chapter!

ciao

terry
Lynn8687 chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
I can't stop saying this enough, Harmione is going through alot and I hope Lucius does not do anything to hurt her parents. I think if that happens, she would be more devastated and probably withdrawn or end up having a nervous breakdown. Poor Harmione! Lucius is such a bastard. Update soon
kimi492 chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
Thank you so much for the update! You don't need to worry about how the chapter went, it was fantastic. I love your story and plead with you to update soon!
TheFennecFox chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
This is brutal. I've been capitvated all day! You must update soon please! This is really really good!

Oh, question... You aren't going to pair up Hermione and Lucious romanticaly... are you? Even if you do, I'll still read this cause it is so damend good! I just wanna know cause I am a Hermione/Ron fan :P

This is super good!

Ja ne,

Sunkissed
thenorthernlights chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
Excellent chapter! Love the Herm Lucius action.

Lucius can be scary as hell when he wants to be.
dfdkhj chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
your story is fine i like it, does it ever occur to you that they could just use truth serum?
Jay FicLover chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
Quote: "And now I know just how far you would go to save those you love. It all adds to the mix, Miss Granger."

Yes... he knows now that she's not like those from HIS side: she would never sacrifice those she loves for her principles, unlike the Death Eaters who WOULD probably sacrifice their own loved ones if necessary for their bloody 'blood-purity' cause... I wonder what kind of effet that had on someone like Lucius: to know that there WAS someone out there who could love so strongly, enough to give up their beliefs for the sake of that love... I guess that, in someone like him, it would produce a curiosity about how it feels, to be loved so fiercely, so loyally and so unconditionally, that those who love you are willing to give up EVERYTHING just for your wellbeing... I imagine that, in someone like him, who'd probably only known love as a conditional thing in the society he comes from, would want something as strong, powerful and beautiful as inconditional love for himself; if only for just once, to be able to experience it.

i SIMPLY ADORE this fic. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
Odyssia chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
This story has me completely captivated. What an excellent job you are doing. The tension is nearly killing me! Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter please!
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
This is very, very well written. And I can't wait to read more!

Please update really soon!
The Phantom Rose chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
Crazy good stuff. Another brilliant chapter. Go you! So, how long do you think this will end up being? I do hope it's long, cuz it is one of the best fics out there. Btw, the next chapter better not take as long as this one, or I'll have to eat you. :-)
TBooki chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
I would really hate to be Hermione right now, thankfully I'm only reading about her suffering, which is well written!

Waiting (semi)patiently for the next Chapter!
Kayrose chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
Woah! That was messed up now what is she suppost to do to save her parents damn I'd hate to be in her situation! This was a good chapter plez update soon!
3,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »