Reviews for Eden
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
Please update really, really soon! It's so good :)
Lynn8687 chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
Oh dear, I am so sorry that Harmione lost her parents at the hands of Lucius. He is so vicious and cold hearted! Oh my God! My heart just tore for her, she is suffering so much. Update soon.
thenorthernlights chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
Thanks for getting this chapter up so fast!

Ah, Draco. I wasn't sure if he'd be appearing in the story. Looks like he'll make a good edition though!

And Lucius really showed some emotion... he seemed almost compassionate! Along with holding Hermione's hand...
Nyakai chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
Oh WOW! I had my hand over my mouth for half of it, and when I got to the last sentence, I seriously jumped and almost screamed. (It came out more as a squeak.) But apparently it was loud enough for my dad come to the living room and ask me "What was that?"

So, wow. An unexpected twist. But I don't understand why the ingredients of Polyjuice potion was in there. Was she just running over spells? This was another great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next, now that more Malfoys are here. Happy writings! :)
pure imagination chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
i'll have to admit i hardly ever review but after chapter 15 i just had to, i really like your story but please don't torture draco, i hate to read that... he's not evil, he's just a boy
wolviesrogue chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
I wondered when Draco would appear and now here he is,you really have a very special gift for storytelling and i am so grateful that we did not have to wait too long for this you.
Mija-Lenron chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
Holy crap! Draco! 0.o

I hope she slices his head off with some random knife somewhere. ::growls angrily and shakes fist::

Aww, that chapter was soo sad! But yeah, it had to be done. Man, girl, it alerted me that this chapter was up, and I pulled it up immediately.

I hope you write the next one soon!
Mija-Lenron chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
JEEZ you are amazing! I started reading and I couldn't stop. The way you write for Lucius... Wow. I haven't read any other story where Lucius is portrayed more accurately. Plus, you have an actual plot. (A fantastic one, too)

A lot of stories with Lucius as a main character don't really have a plot. It's just some random thing.

Your story is amazing! I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. )
Salvation-in-a-can chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
Thanks for updating :D loved the chapter!

I think I would be a great idea to make a video on youtube! How about the song 'Stockholm Syndrome' by Muse?
FireChestnut chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
Absoloutley amazing. I love how this in first person. It really gives a better view point, And I love that Lucius isnt "I wantsz to have teh smex wit joo, tke off ur clothes mudblood."

I also love the broad spectrum of personalities also. The cruel insanity of Bella, the Perverse darkness of Dolohov. Lucius was portrayed wonderfully in this, please continue! Wow, this is coming from a thirteen year old at 4:23 am.

Gwenaelle Jones chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
You are a wonderful writer, and I love this story. The characters are compelling and rich. It's brilliant!
Blue Sky Rage chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
Loved it like always!

And... HELL YES - Lucius was freaking hot in the new movie!

One of the best parts about it.

That sexy, evil, wand-waving bitch that he is.

:]]
Kallius chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
Okay...here's what I think. Your writing is incredible...it really is. I have been keeping up with your story since I think chapter two. It was amazing how you didn't turn Lucius into what most fandom writers call "canon". for every Lucius fic I have ever read this is what they say...either A.

1. Lucius is some perverted well-known Casanova type with a unsatible lust and has a tendency to rape anything with a rack and a pulse. *in some cases not ever the latter.*

internal moral battle with his belifes lasts about five seconds before he commences to throw his object of desire onto the bed.

3. Or another thing is he was never really a bad guy...just misunderstood and he ends up being some mushy OoC prat that goes so against cannon that it leaves me blinded. And Hermione ends up being some unbookish beauty that has the sexual appetite of a deprived rabbit. *I am NOT saying to anyone who writes fics of these nature that they are in anyway bad or bad writing*

You stood away from all of that and came out with the only fic I read anymore because it is so truly good and so very in character. Keep up the good work...and the inner fangirl in me says...*AT LEAST ONE JUICY KISS PLZ!*
Bumblebookie chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
Ok. yea, I knwo I said this before, and probably the time before, but your story is bloody amazing. I mean, the way it blends and shiple. fantastic. And, Lucius is an idoit, because he DOES like her, and, blah, put I don't want him to rape hermione, but I don't want him to be mean like that to hermoine. I alos loved how you came up with different ways she could convince him to not kill her parents.

It was well worth the wait, thanks SO much for updating, I almost thoguht you abannoned it!

Bumble bookie
Sarmoti chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
I feel like I could write this review for hours and hours. I have read this entire story twice now, trying to decide what to say. What can I say? This is a pure masterpiece. From the first word on I was hooked.

Your Lucius is dead-on perfect. His hatred of the emotions he feels, his need to hide them, his tourturing her by muggle means when she really agners him, are just perfect.

Hermione's torture is so horrific and real, and it makes me cringe. The cruelty is just unbelieveable. I am amazed at your writing talent and I bow at your feet.

This is one of the most well crafted, well written, realistic and amazing Lucius/Hermione stories I have ever read.

I'm more of a mushy-author, and I have never tried to write these two with such a dark theme around it, and I wish I could.

Of course, I admit, I am hoping for a nice mushy ending to this. One of those Lucius and Hermione ride off into the sunset together. Or maybe he will give up his life to save her in the end. Heck, I'd be happy if he would just kiss her already, you can tell he wants to and is struggling with how 'wrong' it would be to him and his beliefs.

Keep it up, I can't wait for more and you and this story are added to my favorite author and stories list!
3,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »