Reviews for Eden
I'm sorry but I was so excited to read this story. But as I came to the end of your author's note I found my fingers itching for the back button. I found it extremely off-putting and I doubt I'm the only one. I intend to give this fic a chance regardless but wow I had to say something!
puredark chapter 50 . 1/23
This story is perfection; complete, pure perfection. I've read Eden multiple times and believe me when I say that I enjoy it every single time. Your portrayal of obsession, hatred, fear, and lust is such a masterpiece, you did an immensely great job. Thank you so very much for sharing this flawless story, I am so grateful! Keep your good work up, dear!
Sarig chapter 1 . 1/19
i cant describe how your story affected me , Wuthering heights is my all time favorite novel .. so as soon as i read the description .. i started reading immediately .. needless to say .. i was a walking zombie the entire time i wasnt reading it .. it was as consuming as wuthering heights it self ... and as i recall i finished it in about 2 days ..
i should probably mention i read 5 times till now in a matter of 2 month .. each time it evokes the same emotions in me .. you made Lucius as unique and memorable as Heathcliff...
i know you wrote 3 stories with Lucius pov but its not enough , so a full story from his pov maybe ?
i cant get enough of this story .. and it looks like you stopped writing .. which its a shame really because you are a natural at this ..
i just finished reading it and i am not making any sense but please consider it ..
Reader chapter 50 . 1/17
Second time that I have read this story, and just like before, I'm shaken by how powerful the end is. It is truly an amazing story, deep and that takes your breath away.
Can the end be called "beautiful"? Probably not but it is magnificent nevertheless. Never tired of it !
Stunning. Stunning. Stunning.
Just blew my mind. Amazing writing.
You pretty much stole lines and scenes from Invictus
DiamondGross chapter 50 . 1/4
Sorry for my english, I try to improve! ;)

At first, I have kind of avoided this fanfiction because: 50 chapters? No thanks! I was too afraid to read a weaboo fanfiction about Lucius and Hermione for 260,000 words... And I didn't saw a really interesting pairing in them. So I have read many fanfictions, in french at first, and finally in english. At the end I was looking for the most popular ones and I saw yours again, but in french this time. And this was really annoying to me because I hate starting a book and not finish my reading sor I was really hesitating. It was the first long fanfiction I would read and I knew that two cases were offered to me at this very moment: one was that Eden would be horribly written but popular because of lemon, the other would be the "half passioned couple with age difference and a happy ending". I was really bored so I started this on friday at 7 PM, planning to end this reading at the first lemon scene. On monday at 1 AM, my eyes were drowned with tears, my heart couldn't fel nothing else than pain and sadness and my head was so heavy that I wanted to scream. I didn't regret one minute of reading this.
God, how could I have been living so long without reading this? This feeling was so strong and so violent, I discovered again why it was to read, why I was reading, why people like Proust killed themselves trying to finish their books, why Anie Wilkes were so mad that Misery died. What I didn't understand was, why in my literature studies, have I never felt this? Why does no books they gave me in school were as powerfull and actually good as Eden? After that I felt bad for weeks because of these questions, and because of what you had written. I barely ate, barely slept, I was just so confused and touched by something. I had never felt this strong feeling for a book before... As a literature strudent, I was so uncertain about my own writing skills after reading this. Would I someday be capable to write something half as good as you did? If only Stephenie Meyer was as talented as you, THAT would be the true justice of this world... Your story has nothing to be jealous of Greek tragedies and your writing is just wonderful. I loved how you animate all the characters to make them real and human, to not treat Lucius like the poor guy who had no chance in life but who is a golden heart in tha whole; I loved the way you just made Bellatrix a pure bitch but not too much; Narcissa's motivations were so clear, you know she's just a scared mom that want to protect her family; And Ron, even Ron is so brave and likable as a character, not this stupid ginger that readers tend to see...
I'm really impressed that, at 24 (are you still 24?) you have this... Horribly positively scandalously GOOD story behind you! So I have a question about your writing process: did you kind of improvised or did you have all the plot in mind when you started to publish it? I'm really curious. I'd really like to talk to you if you're still around here, that would be an honour as I don't even said all I wanted to say in this comment! :)
Sad chapter 50 . 1/1
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sunflowergirl22 chapter 30 . 12/31/2015
This is absolutely so beautifully written. I've read a lot of books with a Stockholm syndrome plot line but this is just ridiculously brilliant. Respect.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 50 . 12/26/2015
I just spent the last several days reading this story and I have to say it was completely terrifying and heart wrenching. This story kept me on edge the entire time. So many times, I thought Lucius was going to give in, but then he caught himself.

The beginning was a little shaky as the story started out. The turn of phrase kept me enthused enough to continue. About half way through, the plot started to steady out and that is what kept me going the rest of the way. You did a great job capturing the struggle that Hermione had between love and hate. I am thankful for your talent of bringing Narcissa to life in a realistic way as a wife, mother, and a woman who has compassion when the rest of the world was blank. And thank you for not making Ron a worthless idiot like so many fanfics tend to do.

Overall, this story was fantastic. Thank you!
karazygaj chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
HelpmeHermione chapter 50 . 12/16/2015
That was a good story. A bit repetitive about the way it felt being tortured, but I guess that can happen when being tortured repetitively. I guess it can be hard to come up with different words to describe pain. Overall, a good dark psychological thriller.
Obsessed Fan chapter 50 . 12/6/2015
please write more. it's devastating to read something this good and unlike anything else ever written, and then find out you're not writing anymore.
Please obsessmuch you are THE BEST! WRITE MORE!
BUT THANK YOU FOR THE BEST STORY EVER! I LOVE EDEN WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL! My life is better and richer because I read this. Literally.
xoxox
from
obsessed fan of obsessmuch
FadingSlowly chapter 50 . 11/16/2015
This story was fucking epic. Stockholm syndrome at its most terrifying. Bravo. I'm glad Lucius died.
Apparated chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This story deserves 10,000 reviews minimum. It's an injustice that it only has 3000 Mostly because people read the whole thing and then only review the last chapter.
C'mon people review more than one chapter because you know you loved it!
Eden is certainly my number one favourite fanfiction, aside from A Black Comedy which is my number one favourite fanfiction comedy. But this tops all others in non-comedy imho.
3,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »