Reviews for Eden
musecangel chapter 50 . 11/1/2017
This was very well written. It’s realistic. Beautiful. Sad.

I enjoyed it. The warning at the beginning helped me have the right mindset for the read.
Sclark4tiger chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
this story... amazing! I had a hard time getting through the first several chapters, but it was worth it. amazing piece of literary art!
ChaosCrinkleToes chapter 50 . 10/31/2017
I never comment on stories. (I know horrible) but oh my gawd. this was amazing! I don't even know what to say that others haven't said already but I'm so glad I came across this! love can truly Fuck you up that's for sure. I'm going to need to read fluff for days to get over this masterpiece. great job. 10/10
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 50 . 10/21/2017
I've been crying for the past three hours after finiahing this masterpiece, yes this is a masterpiece. I've been taken through heven and hell with this story. God I can't stop crying for Lucius, and Hermione, and Ron. These characters had such depth. Nothing was black and white and every word pulled me in. Did love win? Absolutely. In the end love conquered hate, and I won't ever be able to read another fic that comes close to making me feel and experience what this one has. This is the most terrible and WONDERFUL piece I've ever read! Dearest Author, I stand and applaud you! This was a masterpiece. I feel like a party of me died as I finished it. A part of me sank with Lucius into those waters...also thank you for making Ron a strong character. I'm sick of him being treated as stupid and insignificant to the trio. Hermione was string yet vulnerable. And Lucius has complicity and depth- he was human and raw and flawed. Again, thank you for giving this to us, and I hope you NEVER stop writing!
my eyes are so puffy from crying, but I don't care, this was a masterpiece.
-RobinTheSlytherin-
Guest chapter 50 . 10/18/2017
Dear Readers

I suggest that you all read Invicuts by Chthonia. It's very similar to Eden, but Invictus is also older. The author Chthonia actually suspected that the author of Eden have taken a lot of the story from her, aka stolen bits.

Read it and thank me later :)
LissaDream chapter 44 . 10/11/2017
I have waited an extraordinarily long time to write this review.

Why?

Because this story literally consumed a piece of my soul. It is a fan fiction of Epic proportions. It is masterfully done, hauntingly beautiful, heartbreaking.

I cried. Oh, sweet lord. I cried a lot. I cried for the oppressive hate. I cried for Hermione’s pain and fear. For her strength and determination. I cried for her devotion. I cried because she loved where no one should ever, EVER love. And it was beautiful. Haunting, but beautiful.

I cried again for Ron’s devotion and protectiveness and tenderness. I cried for Lucius’ inability to accept the change that had taken place in him. I cried for Draco’s betrayal. I cried again for the hard decision made that the accumulated in a horrifyingly (wonderfully) terrible crescendo.

When I thought I could cry no more – you proved me wrong. I cried when he took her. I sobbed when Lucius betrayed Draco. I bawled when Hermione told Ron. I cried when he told her to get rid of it. I cried when she kept it. I cried when she loved him. I cried when he loved her.

My favorite line from this story has stayed with me for weeks. Weeks and week. I revisit chapter 44 to read it occasionally:

“Do you love me?” I whisper.
I hear a soft, wet click as his tongue comes unstuck from the roof of his mouth, but nothing more is said. For a long while we just hold each other in silence, but he doesn’t answer me, and that is enough.
His silence is answer enough for me.

When it was all over, I cried because good prevailed. Through my heartbreak and devastation – even though I knew it was coming – I knew the decision made, the catastrophe that took place, was the right thing.

This story. This awful, beautiful, wonderful, powerful, life altering story was the perfect tragedy.

It was worth the sleepless nights while I consumed it. It was worth the devastation and anguish at the end because it made me feel, made me ache in a beautifully human way. I needed so much time before I reviewed so I could process my feelings.

I thank you…from the bottom of my heart. Your talent is astounding. This story…oh, gods. This story needs to be re-written with characters you can call your own and published. It should touch more people. All my love. xxLissaDream
Alex chapter 50 . 10/10/2017
oh my god
Cozybones chapter 50 . 9/27/2017
Wow!
malicia57 chapter 50 . 9/8/2017
Hello!

I've discoverd this story thank to Poussinette who have translate it...
I have not enough word to describe your story
It is just amazing. Maybe the best fiction I've ever read! The one that I re-read again and again!
A story so complicated, so beautiful, so full of feeling
Thank you SO much for this story! You have prove that fanfiction's author can write with talent and emotion!

Thank again!
A french reader
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
:%%::_()):;#!$ $$!
the artful scribbler chapter 49 . 8/25/2017
This story has never left me since the first time I read it three years ago. I've just come back to leave some flowers on the grave.
grifindorac chapter 50 . 8/9/2017
At the beginning it was said that the story wouldn't have a happy ending, but as it went on i started to hope for the better. But the end had me crying and feeling quite down for a few days because i became so attached to your view and description of the characters, psychologically. I'm amazed with the way you ease us in, gradually develop the relationship between them so everything seems so smooth and rational. I literally prayed for a happy ending, but I guess the official ending has a great part in the quality of this fic.
10/10 would read again!
thewaterfalcon chapter 50 . 7/29/2017
So, I finished this story about half an hour ago and am still nowhere near processing the journey you took me on.
Thank you, dear writer, for writing this. Thank you for making me feel and thank you for provoking emotions that only a truly, truly great story can provoke. Thank you for your Ron and your Narcissa and thank you for the way I now need to read a hella fluff to attempt to get over this.
Beautiful. Haunting. Awful. Incredible.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/18/2017
Your story is my favourite fic of all time! I was so heartbroken at the end that I couldn't even cry (first time that happened - I usually have no problem bawling like a baby). I was so emotionally wrecked that I couldn't even sum up the will to do anything productive the first few weeks after I read it . Anyway I was listening to Dan Hill's "Sometimes when we touch" the other day and couldn't help but feel like the song was written for the fic( nevermind the fact that the song's waaaaaaay older than Eden and even the Harry Potter series itself) . Now I probably wouldn't be able to listen to it ever again without being reminded of your fic (just wanted to mention it). Thanks for producing this masterpiece.
KHJMLT chapter 50 . 7/5/2017
This story is nothing short of phenomenal. The attention to detail is amazing, the imagery is flawless, and the characters are written perfectly. What an in-depth plot that kept me engaged for hours on end. I read the whole story in 3 days, literally couldn't sleep because of the trap of reading "just one more chapter." I laughed, shouted, and cried while reading this. Seriously, if you wrote a novel, I would buy it the moment it touched the shelf. Absolutely fantastic read - it inspired me to work on my writing, including a Lumione fanfic I'm working on now. But there's no way it could ever compare to this...if you're not a writer in the "real world," you need to be. Thanks for all your hard work on this story and for giving me a tale I come back to to reread over and over again. ~KHJMLT
3,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »