Reviews for Eden
scarlet pearls chapter 50 . 10/7/2013
this is a wonderful story; your talent with angst and emotion is practically unmatched. i'm almost feel like i've been sent into a depression. WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE LET HIM LIVE? WHY? every believable lucius/hermione fic i've read kills him. IS THERE A GREAT STORY THAT DOESN'T KILL LUCIUS?

anyway. you're an absolutely INCREDIBLE author, and i hope you know that. i kind of love you.

write happy fics. please.(:

-livvy
SaintsAndSupes chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
I have read this story at least 5 times, and every time I find something new, another reason, to fall in love with this work. It's so beautifully written, and it captures your emotions as well. I'm sure here in a few months I'll read it yet again, I recommend this to everyone every time the subject of fanficton comes up.

-S&S
girlyb chapter 50 . 10/1/2013
*takes a deep breath* okay. I actually started this story not knowing who the hell it was about. I had downloaded it all willy nilly onto my nook somewhere amidst my romione, snamione and dramione fic fest. I had no idea what I'd started only that I knew it was one of the most reviewed Hermione fic out there. And that is no guarantee of a good story. Your opening reassured me. I believe in those characters the way you do. Exactly. But I had no idea what I was in for.

Now that I've read the story in it's entirety, I find that it is one of the best I've ever read. It was beautifully written. At times I both hated you and loved you. I literally could not read portions head on, I actually was reading sideways with the look of pain on my face. And I'm horrified with myself for understanding why Hermione cared for him. I mean, horrified. Because i by no means condone abuse. But at the same time, it was so perfectly in character. I mean, he was exactly as he should be. And it was not about sex. This was the first Lucius x Hermione fic I've ever read that was not just gratuitous sex, no matter how they tried to bill it. It was so fucking believable and so fucking disturbing. TRAGIC. I was horrified by it all. And the last 100 chapters had me so uptight I almost need a wrench to unclench my shoulders from my ears.

All in all a ten out of ten. Wouldn't change a bloody thing. And there is only two other stories (in ANY fandom) I have ever been able to say that about and believe me, I've read at least a thousand of the top rated ones. I'd thought I'd already found the best of them all but I was wrong. Thank you for writing this. It was something I can't even quite describe adequately. So I shant try.

Bottom Line to everyone who sees this review: READ THIS STORY. I'm NOT even remotely a Lucius x Hermione shipper normally. I could NEVER in a million years see how they could possibly work. But, the beauty is that they don't. They just happen.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/23/2013
Epic story, and definitely well-worth the read. Nice work
maggiepiece chapter 50 . 9/21/2013
I don't really think I have words for this. It's disturbing - disturbingly beautiful.
seraphine chapter 50 . 9/20/2013
I like your story, no, I love it, thanks for making this one.
I really admire your work, it was beautiful..
And mmm, I wonder if you ever made this story with lucius point of view..
I really want to know how he feels towards hermy especially when he looks her in the eyes, I want to know what he sees in her..
I always love dramione but because of this story I might fall in love with lucius hermione hha3
rae1706 chapter 50 . 9/9/2013
Oh my god...

There are no words to express how wonderful and heartbreaking this story is. I was hesitant at first, because of it being in first person...but in all my years of reading fan fiction, I've have only read one other story that has made me feel like this. There are just no words. I read your story in two days, unable to put it down and even taking a sleeping pill so I could sleep!

I hope one day that I can be half as good as you are, and my hope is that you continue writing. It's a gift to make your readers feel emotions when they read your words, and you are amazing. A thousand thank yous wouldn't be enough for gifting this story to the world

I hope you don't find this review too weird, just finished your story and had to review!
Energetic red chapter 50 . 9/5/2013
Loved this, beautifully done. The subtlety is remarkable :D. The way you describe their relationship as an illness, that bit summed it all up perfectly and I understood it all from there. Great job, simply amazing, still wondering who won the war, am guessing the light side? Hopefully. But it doesn't matter and that's what makes this story so great! :D
Guest chapter 50 . 9/1/2013
Thank you for writing this amazing piece of fanfiction. I'll never forget it. But it my mind, it'll be Ron who dies and Lucius who survives.
elisyafitry chapter 50 . 8/27/2013
I FUCKING cANTT OMG IM CRYING MY HEART CAN'T COPE
Mina Monster chapter 50 . 8/27/2013
Oh dear God, almighty!

HOW DARE YOU! I'VE CRIED FOR HALF AN HOUR BECAUSE OF THIS STORY, AND I'M STILL OVERWHELMED WITH EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW! HOW DARE YOU TURN ME INTO A SNIVELLING GIRL! I HAVEN'T CRIED LIKE THAT IN SUCH A LONG TIME! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!

Well, enough of that. I've known ever since I've read through all your warnings at the beginning of this story that it won't end up with flowers and unicorns $hitting rainbows and puking glitters. Kinda prepared me for the end, I guess. Although, after reading this, the fact that it never really happened in the real world,and that it's a crack pairing makes me think that Lucius being gone isn't all that bad. It's only fanfiction, anyway. We readers could just conjure up a different ending in our minds. What if Lucius lived and he and Hermione actually had made it out alive? What if they really did bought a house, had children, got a dog, argued about mortgage, and sat on the garden, drinking tea? How would Lucius have reacted during Hermione's birth as he held his son for the first time? Or what if... It was Ron who died so Lucius and Hermione could live? Aah... So many possibilities...

Anyway, I would shower you with praises and complements, had it not been for the fact that it will be redundant. I mean, come on! Over three thousand reviews and you can't tell me you haven't got tired of people telling you how bloody awesome you are!

So I'll just leave you this review, instead. Not in the hopes of you seeing it as unique, but in the hopes that it might give you even a hint of the strength of the maelstrom of emotions that your story has aroused in me. It has made me suffer, lose hope, hate, lose breath, scared, nervous, and most of all...

It has made me fall-in-love.

To who, I don't know. But the moment that I recognized the first signs of affection/obsession, I knew that I have fallen, and that I will not be able to put my phone down, anymore- or sleep properly for that matter. Although, just to let you know, your story still plagued me up to my dreams. A beautiful curse, I'd like to call it. Damn you to hell and back for being so talented! .

ARGH! I'm babbling. I'm going to end this now. I look forward to the next story I will read from you! :)
the-valkyrie-writes chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Just started reading the story after somebody drew a Schindler's List comparison on a forum - really fabulous so far - amazing characterization and I will definitely read all the rest!

Bea
RubyMouse chapter 50 . 8/14/2013
This was amazing.
vampireluph chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Amazing! Wonderful! I can't even say how much I adore this story, wonderfully written, with many kinds of amazing plots.
well, I can't decipher much of this story anymore, because I TOTALLY love it 3
but somehow I can't take my mind off on how Hermione kept failing to hurt Lucius on the previous chapters before this. It is very infuriating actually... Did she really that fool that she'd never snatch whether Draco / Dolohov 's wands. (Dolohov's died after all for God's sake . )
But despite the lacking of the story, I still love this story so much and I will absolutely encourage my friends to read this fanfic! Well done
Anonymous chapter 50 . 8/5/2013
This story is just beautiful. At first I was a little annoyed with the first person narrating and the repetitiveness but I am so glad i continued reading! That ending left tears streaming down my face.
Well done on writing such an excellent piece of fanfiction.
3,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »