Reviews for Eden
Guest chapter 50 . 12/21/2016
I've read this story over and over for years. I cannot read anything else. I'm not kidding in the slightest. My perception of literature is ruined. And I couldn't be happier. Thank you so, so much. I feel in debt to you, and I don't know how to make you understand what I feel when I read this. I've read angst for years just for the love of the feeling. This is a feeling unlike any other, when I read this. So, thank you. Write novels upon novels, I will buy them all. Sell your words, they're magnificent.
qiunianmar chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
OMG! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES OF LUMIONE ,ANOTHER IS IN THE DARK,AND I CRIED WHEN I READ THE LAST CHAPTER ,THANKS FOR THE SUPERISE!
Guest chapter 50 . 12/5/2016
You've absolutely ruined me. After this story, I can't read any other Lucius/Hermione pairing because really how can you? You've perfectly character each character without making them overwrought or simplistic. Every time I read it, this story leaves me in tears. Your writing, your character development, everything was beautiful. Thank you.
Mara chapter 50 . 12/3/2016
I almost have no words for this. Breathtaking, horrifying, beautiful, disturbing, tormenting and then blissful all at once. You surprised me again and again, timed it all perfectly, and at the end left all of us breathless. This is the perfect example of dark, primal, and beautiful fantasy, and it fascinates me to think of how far you delved into yourself to bring this work to life. It was not mindless, petty smut, or insignificant and uncharacteristic fluff. It was dazzling and poignant. Also, I loved the Wuthering Heights quotes you used. The others were all good too, but that book has a special place in my heart
TheDayDreamingWriter chapter 50 . 11/9/2016
Christ that was incredible. I have no other words
Guest chapter 50 . 11/3/2016
Now I can't bring myself to read any fic in this fandom that's not as angsty, emotional, and painful as this one. I've been ruined for all other fics. I rather just reread this one for the beautiful horror of it all. Thank you for this amazing story!
gunday chapter 49 . 10/31/2016
lay down. try not to cry. cry A LOT.
Lucille Sharpe Laufeyson chapter 50 . 10/28/2016
OMFG! This is the best gothic story I have ever read! A true MasterPiece

Disturbing. Distressing. Sensual. Painful. Heartbreaking. Wonderful. Outstanding.

What Im feeling at this very moment is the same I felt after watching "Crimson Peak" (Guillermo del Toro)

There are a lot of overrated "books" out there, and I think its unfair that a story like "Eden" wont be known as deserved.

"She cant let him go. Hes always there, at the back of everything, always. As it ever was"... and cant stop crying.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/18/2016
Beautiful story, perfect ending. Made me cry. Thank you
appleypchen chapter 50 . 10/5/2016
God,your story is so brilliant. It indeed made my heart broken. I knew they wouldn't have a happy ending but still hurt to read the end. Hope they could reunite on the other side. And I did appreciate Ron in your story,he was a saint,unlike many stories which made him a stupid boy. I really wish could see more your stories about Lucius and Hermione,maybe next time give them
a happy ending as gift? Thanks for your wonderful story.
blushings chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I feel like I was somehow altered by Eden, by the horrors that Hermione endured, by that final triumphant moment when Lucius breaks - yes, she is important and worthy and deserving of love and life and freedom. You're a very talented writer with a knack for characterizations. Everything about this feels very real. Thank you for sharing!
thepotionsguild chapter 34 . 8/16/2016
The Sick Rose is one of my favourite poems! Its absolutely PERFECT for this story.
Kim chapter 50 . 7/30/2016
Holy... Wow. I got sucked in to this and it was amazing! Wow!
bitch chapter 50 . 7/21/2016
fuck that was delicious
however, i did grow attached to avery, which i did not expect
sam853 chapter 10 . 7/11/2016