Reviews for Eden
miss chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
sorry but i think i need to say this twice.
To the lovely author of this: you are sitting on a goldmine with this story.
This story needs to be published in its own right, its too good to just continue sitting here. and i say that with some pain, because i want to read and reread this story forever. and i want this story in its orginal form to be available forever.
YET YOU STILL NEED TO CHANGE SOME DETAILS&NAMES & GET THIS PUBLISHED. You have to.

Sorry obsessmuch but your fans have been too easy on you. You are too talented to let it go to waste. Even if you never write anything as good as this again or write anything more at all, it doesn't matter, you have already written a masterpiece. You don't need to write another masterpiece.
But this is masterpiece and you need to hone up to your true calling.
With great talent, comes great responsibility.
obsessmuch you owe it to yourself and your god given talent to 1) get this published (but keep this copy here too please for history's sake) and 2) write more.
Obsessmuch i only say this because i care. You have written a masterpiece, so do something
about it. It's a responsibilty, almost a burden in a way...i get that. But i at least hope
you have filed away the copyright of the edited non-hp version of your story. Although really
this story, like many wonderful HP fanfics, draws very little from canon except
the names of the characters and some details...it really is its own work.
You owe it to yourself to stick to writing. if you wrote a masterpiece once, you can do it
again. trust me you can. but its not even necessary, you have written one and entire careers
can be made off the creation of just one masterpiece.
Ok done my ranting, but hate to see great talent go to waste. its an insult to your own talent.
so like you said "go and do something about it"
miss chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
To the lovely author of this: you are sitting on a goldmine with this story.

But this is masterpiece and you need to hone up to your true calling.
With great ability, comes great responsibility.
this story, like many wonderful HP fanfics, draws very little from HP canon except
the names of the characters and some details...it really is its own work.
can be made off the creation of just one masterpiece.
dont hide from your own talent. hone up to it. there is no other way.
ok sorry to rant, but i think i know exactly what youre going through. well not really. though somewhat yes. probably more.
iluvloz chapter 50 . 10/21/2015
Beautiful in the saddest and best way possible. Thank you.
Mommydonna chapter 50 . 10/9/2015
I read your entire 50 chapters straigh through and cried while reading the Epilogue. You have done an amazing job in writing this story and I shall not forget the effect your words have had on me. Thank you so much.
CharmedDespised chapter 50 . 9/30/2015
I'm not sure I asked this already but did you ever think of rewriting this from Lucius's perspective? It's just a thought that's been itching in my brain ever since I've read this (I do like this story by the way).

If you're not interested in that, it's alright. I was just curious about what was going on through Lucius's head during all of this. Villains' perspective is utterly fascinating to me and I really did love this story and especially the ending.

Again, love the story. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.
JacquelineGrey chapter 50 . 9/20/2015
This story is not for all but to me it was the best tragic piece of fanfiction I've ever had the honor of reading. So well thought out and written I'll always hold it dear to my heart. Thank you for such a great work!
JacquelineGrey chapter 49 . 9/20/2015
God damn I just want to roll into a ball and cry. 3.3k reviews yea! This story will be timeless and beautiful. Tears my soul up. Thank you for your talent and mind. Love this masterpiece.
JacquelineGrey chapter 44 . 9/19/2015
God I hate Avery with every ounce of my being! God this chapter was too much. The feels! You're an amazing writer and every chapter has been a tense roller coaster ride. I don't even want to reach the end.
JacquelineGrey chapter 43 . 9/19/2015
Oh my heart be still! Even after all this time this story is so heart wrenchingly beautiful. Already aware of the ending I cannot help but feel so lost and sad for Lucius's soul. This story will always set the precedent of true Lumione. Love the care in which you've written this story and give you all praises available.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/9/2015
wonderful and yet so tragic. loved this story :)
BellatrixLives chapter 50 . 9/4/2015
Everything hurts.

I spent all of last night and today reading this fic. I couldn't put it down. I went into it knowing there would be no happy ending, and I was fine with that... until he finally admitted he loved her. It was so hard for me to keep reading knowing tragedy was coming, but I know it couldn't have worked any other way. Thank you for this beautiful, heartbreaking, pretty disturbing story.

(As much as I love the ending, would you ever considered adding a small scene much like the end of Titanic? Where after Rose dies she meets Jack again, waiting for her?)
margaret chapter 50 . 9/3/2015
It's been the fifth time I read this fanfic. and all I can say is Eden is the best fanfic I've ever read! Thank you very much for being a great author amd writing this beautiful story:)
amelia chapter 50 . 8/22/2015
re-reading this for lord knows how many times. Still cant get over what a great piece of work this is. You are an extremely talented writer
Guest chapter 44 . 8/7/2015
Fuuuuuuck. I already skipped ahead to the ending (I needed to prepare myself before starting this story, after all your warnings) but this chapter absolutely destroyed me. I hate and love this fic so much, and it takes a talented author to evoke such massive emotions in a reader.
MrsRobot chapter 50 . 8/5/2015
Wow, that was probably the best fanfiction I've read. Absolutely loved it, however messed up it was.
3,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »