Reviews for Stalker
CoverGirl7210 chapter 8 . 1/6
Its been years, are you ever going to update and finish your story? Please finish it ASAP!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
I'm liking this so far, please continue if you can
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Where's the rest?
Foxfire832001 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
OMDG! Greggo better watch out, I hope that Gil & the others are able to solve the clues in time to stop her! I also hope that "Evil" Ecklie will not try to ruin everthing with trying to rescue him!
Foxfire832001 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
OMDG! This dam M-Killer is twice as clever & devious unlike all the other bady guys that Greggo & his fellow CSI team-mates deal with on a daily basis!
Foxfire832001 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
OMDG! God help my dear sweet Greggo!
Foxfire832001 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
OMDG! That dam miniature killer! THAT LITTLE WITCH, THAT THEAV'NG LITTLE WITCH! She'll pay for this, oh most definitely she's gonna pay for this! How dare she go & try to kill our beloved Greggo, my most favorite DNA Wizard Supreamo turned CSI!
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Typicall Ecklie, that guy has got to learn to keep nose out of the night shift's business! Thank God though that Sara will be safe along with Catherine & Warrick! Now the question is: who's the miinature killer's real tartget?
Foxfire832001 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Just what is the Miniature Killer up to & just who is she really targeting? I remember from the tv episode it was Sara, but what if she's decided to target one of the other's?
Foxfire832001 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Uh Oh! I don't like the sound of this, the miniature killer was quite nasty so say the least!
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This would definitely be a great start to a CSI tv episode!
Hobbsy3 chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
This is amazing! Love it! Please write more soon, I can't wait!
rawr-its-issie chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
i absoulutely love this story, please update soon or i'll die of anticipation (if thats even possible) the final note with the hidden part was very clever :)

*adds to favourites*
Feather32 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
An update hurray. I've been without internet for a few months and what do I find a lovely update very awesome.
pajama pants5 chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
omg i love this story! u havent updated in a long time and i hope u do soon! i need to know wat happends to greg! :O