Reviews for Stalker
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Where's the rest?
Foxfire832001 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
OMDG! Greggo better watch out, I hope that Gil & the others are able to solve the clues in time to stop her! I also hope that "Evil" Ecklie will not try to ruin everthing with trying to rescue him!
Foxfire832001 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
OMDG! This dam M-Killer is twice as clever & devious unlike all the other bady guys that Greggo & his fellow CSI team-mates deal with on a daily basis!
Foxfire832001 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
OMDG! God help my dear sweet Greggo!
Foxfire832001 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
OMDG! That dam miniature killer! THAT LITTLE WITCH, THAT THEAV'NG LITTLE WITCH! She'll pay for this, oh most definitely she's gonna pay for this! How dare she go & try to kill our beloved Greggo, my most favorite DNA Wizard Supreamo turned CSI!
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Typicall Ecklie, that guy has got to learn to keep nose out of the night shift's business! Thank God though that Sara will be safe along with Catherine & Warrick! Now the question is: who's the miinature killer's real tartget?
Foxfire832001 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Just what is the Miniature Killer up to & just who is she really targeting? I remember from the tv episode it was Sara, but what if she's decided to target one of the other's?
Foxfire832001 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Uh Oh! I don't like the sound of this, the miniature killer was quite nasty so say the least!
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This would definitely be a great start to a CSI tv episode!
Hobbsy3 chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
This is amazing! Love it! Please write more soon, I can't wait!
rawr-its-issie chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
i absoulutely love this story, please update soon or i'll die of anticipation (if thats even possible) the final note with the hidden part was very clever :)

*adds to favourites*
Feather32 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
An update hurray. I've been without internet for a few months and what do I find a lovely update very awesome.
pajama pants5 chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
omg i love this story! u havent updated in a long time and i hope u do soon! i need to know wat happends to greg! :O
LeggoMyGreggo411 chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Hey, I just found this story of your's. I went searching to see if some of my favorite friends and authors had updated anything yet and when I found this one, I got excited :D!

Okay, so first of all, I noticed that you started writting this story back in 2007, and that you updated it again 6 days ago, and I know that you have been having your little writers blocks with this story, but im just gonna say, PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THIS STORY! I AM HOOKED! I liked how you choose it to be centered around the miniture killer. Whe I found out in the first chapter that she was going to be your seriel killer, I will admit that I was kinda skeptical into reading it, knowing the Minitures Killers M.O. and everything. (How she is triggered to kill victims by bleach/kills victims on the mannor that spell out the word bleach), but I gotta say, I was quickly pulled in and I really like the story line. :) Please don't wait a year to post the next chapter ha ha. I'll be favoring :)!
GrimGregg chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
*stops CPR* Holy crap, it's alive! The story has been revived.

I think I'll have to go over the previous chapters though :P But anyway, as always enjoyable, and also as always leaving me with the intense urge to find that damn killer and bash her to a pulp for hurting Greggo!

...Eh, I'm not fooling anyone, Ii love the Greggo angst! Hoping for some more chapters soon!