Reviews for First
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Why don't you make this into a bigger story?I got a few ideas for let me know what you think.
ucanlookbutyacanttouch chapter 1 . 9/7/2009

tohruxkyoxyukilover chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
oh real steamy *drools* that was a good one!
anon chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
wo-ow steamy
iedward chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
i love yer story!
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow, this was really good! :-)
CassandraLeona chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
You should really write more to this story. It's really good. Write more Lemons and maybe even some conflicts that arise. :-D
m r s . a u t h o r chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Very sweet, very romantic. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ONE. You're really good. I do believe that this is now officially my favorite, my former fav now my second fav, and this my fav.

it was so romantic. i loved that you played with her being a vampire. the beginning was so sweet as well. you're the only one that actually realized her personality's going to change when a vampire. it was perfect, how you noted her love for edward contstantly, just like stephanie. your dialogue and style is great, fantastic. and i absolutley loved edwards "i'll get off you in a minute" thing. it was hilarious. bella and i bursted out laughing at the same time apparently. i loved how you added on to a romantic moment that was getting a little too romantic and added comedy to make it better, yet emotionally turned down. if i were writing that and without the comedy, i'd find it rather awkward.
MinisculeRaindropOfSilence chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
wow, that was very well written :) I liked it alot, but there are just a few things that you did wrong: I know you mentioned that in your story Bella can sleep...vampires cannot sleep, but its your story so do what you want! However, in the very beginning you mentioned Bella and coffee...big NO-NO! Vampires cannot eat or drink anything that is human food...well they can but it is extremely uncomfortable and they would just have to throw it up later. Just remember those two things and everything will be great in your stories!

Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
If they're both vampires, then they don't sleep, and they don't drink. Or eat.
annabell-s-cullen chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
oneshot? lol you should make a nother chap! i would love it!
Edward4ever1992 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
great chapter!
Roxie Arie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Good one-shot. I loved Edward and how he dealt with it. Asum job!
Jexena chapter 1 . 6/22/2007