Reviews for California Dreaming
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I know you may never come back to your Inuyasha stories, and trust me I understand, (Although none of my stories even come CLOSE to how perfectly written these are), but I just wanted you to know how beautiful your writing is and how spot on you capture the personalities of the characters. I hope you don't just let this go and you go on to do great things.
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
i wonder if he plans never to have him remember if he was inuyasha because she will love shane and if inuyasha regains his memories will he feel betrayed because she fell in love with an illusion or her for that matter?

it has been so long and this was such a wonderful story. i hope that nothing bad happened but your life has had nothing but good things keeping you from writing.

i hope you're still writing though, even if it's not this.
gin
FeatherTreeForest chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Let me get this strate. He has to out do himself without knowing it's himself he's trying to surpass while only half or partly remembering things in a roundabout way where he's completly conffused and annouyed. Oh, yeah, and while not knowing what the heck he's doing or why.
Well, makes me wish you hadn't dropped the story for so long. I would really like to see how things went.
Gw2505 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
What can I say that isn't already said? What can I tell you beyond the truth?
This is the best story I have ever read in this fandom. And I've been reading a lot. It's my addiction ;)

Seriously! It's too well written and intriguing to be left like that. I know it's been four years and you are probably a completely different person now, maybe doesn't even remember this story or where you intended to go with it, but I think it would be worthy if you'd try to come back to it.

"Why?"

Because I believe this story is so good, that it could become a book on its own. I mean, if you're not already a successful writer and we don't even know it ;)

My english is not good enough to describe the technical aspects of your writing and why they are so good, but I know a good writing when I see one!

Please, come back!
Hallolo chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Hello!

Please tell me this fic is not dead! I really love it, especially how you write Sesshoumaru, he's... i don't know if hilarious is the word, but there is some of that the surprse wedding thing is also kinda crazy but I love it! I guess you are one of few who can insert insignificant details where they fit, but not make them overly important (like the bitchy roommate) and it's part of what makes this fic so nice to read :)

Thanks a lot for these 10 chapters, and I do hope you will continue this fic to the end!

Hallolo
Nekoi chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Love where you're going with this so far! can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for sharing!

_
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
So what happens next?
CaseClosed621 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
I know that it's been quite a few years since you've updated this story, but i would honestly love to see more of it. The fad now is to write AU fics for this story, and while i have nothing against them, stumbling on this story with a plot line that isn't used all too often is a welcome change. Please, Pleas, Please, could you update this story?
EnjeruJoshin chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
I know it's been awhile since you've updated this story, but I did want to tell you that it's such a great story. I really hope that you'll continue writing it some day.
LeaMichelle chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
God damn, I know it's been years since you updated, but could you please, please update! I didn't know I was just going to stumble onto a story from someone's fav list and be mentally obsessed with this story, ha. It's really great, I love the futuristic plots of Inuyasha, and if you just lost your muse, hunny I'll try to get it back, lol.
come back chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
where did you go? please continue this story, you can't just leave it like this! i love this story, it's really amazing, and i really would love to see more.
Omgoth chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
GUH! You win so, so hard, that I don't even know where to begin. Just... my god, this is brilliant. Amazing work!
Wenchster chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
Oh please oh please update. I shall die unhappily when I get older just because there was no ending to this story! Gosh, that sounded sad and pathetic...but there ya have it. Thats how much I need you to complete this fiction. Its been TWO YEARS without an update. Im feeling very little faith that you want to return to this fiction but please if you won't ever come back at least tell us. Otherwise we fans, or at least I, won't be able to rest.

PLEEEASEEEEE UPDATE!
Wenchster chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
I know Im "writing" a review for Chapter 5 but I have to say this now...why haven't you updated? Im really getting into this story and Im going to have to scroll to the last chapter to find nothing. Its selfish of me yes -which is why I usually stay away from unfinished business. I can't quite remember how I came to your story -bored out of my mind and really needing a GOOD fiction to lift me up- but I came across California Dreaming, a classic song in general that now has inspired great fiction writers. LOVE it! _ Outside life is chaos, I without doubt get that. Its stops me from even trying. All I can ask is that if you are reading this and you really aren't ever going to update let me know somehow. Otherwise I'll wait 20 years till I give...ha.

P.S I would of written a proper review filled with criticism, grammar, highlights and such, but I just wanted to focus on the lack of continuation, cause this fiction really deserves an ending since its bloody awesome. Did I mention that I love your writing already?
iNuQTpIe chapter 10 . 5/30/2010