Reviews for California Dreaming
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 5/31
This is an awesome story and I am quite heartbroken that I will not get to find out what the curse is, or see the ending. Still, what you have written is a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
10 chapters and it's only half way of the half of the story... quarter?
This is a really interesting story. I love the glimpses of his different lives. Thank you for putting Sess here as the supportive brother.
I hope, you'll be fair and give Sess a girl too. Those Rin ring a memory?
Pls write and update again this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Only the 1st, and yet so profound.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I know you may never come back to your Inuyasha stories, and trust me I understand, (Although none of my stories even come CLOSE to how perfectly written these are), but I just wanted you to know how beautiful your writing is and how spot on you capture the personalities of the characters. I hope you don't just let this go and you go on to do great things.
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
i wonder if he plans never to have him remember if he was inuyasha because she will love shane and if inuyasha regains his memories will he feel betrayed because she fell in love with an illusion or her for that matter?

it has been so long and this was such a wonderful story. i hope that nothing bad happened but your life has had nothing but good things keeping you from writing.

i hope you're still writing though, even if it's not this.
gin
FeatherTreeForest chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Let me get this strate. He has to out do himself without knowing it's himself he's trying to surpass while only half or partly remembering things in a roundabout way where he's completly conffused and annouyed. Oh, yeah, and while not knowing what the heck he's doing or why.
Well, makes me wish you hadn't dropped the story for so long. I would really like to see how things went.
Gw2505 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
What can I say that isn't already said? What can I tell you beyond the truth?
This is the best story I have ever read in this fandom. And I've been reading a lot. It's my addiction ;)

Seriously! It's too well written and intriguing to be left like that. I know it's been four years and you are probably a completely different person now, maybe doesn't even remember this story or where you intended to go with it, but I think it would be worthy if you'd try to come back to it.

"Why?"

Because I believe this story is so good, that it could become a book on its own. I mean, if you're not already a successful writer and we don't even know it ;)

My english is not good enough to describe the technical aspects of your writing and why they are so good, but I know a good writing when I see one!

Please, come back!
Hallolo chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Hello!

Please tell me this fic is not dead! I really love it, especially how you write Sesshoumaru, he's... i don't know if hilarious is the word, but there is some of that the surprse wedding thing is also kinda crazy but I love it! I guess you are one of few who can insert insignificant details where they fit, but not make them overly important (like the bitchy roommate) and it's part of what makes this fic so nice to read :)

Thanks a lot for these 10 chapters, and I do hope you will continue this fic to the end!

Hallolo
Nekoi chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Love where you're going with this so far! can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for sharing!

_
Bleach fan25 chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
So what happens next?
CaseClosed621 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
I know that it's been quite a few years since you've updated this story, but i would honestly love to see more of it. The fad now is to write AU fics for this story, and while i have nothing against them, stumbling on this story with a plot line that isn't used all too often is a welcome change. Please, Pleas, Please, could you update this story?
EnjeruJoshin chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
I know it's been awhile since you've updated this story, but I did want to tell you that it's such a great story. I really hope that you'll continue writing it some day.
LeaMichelle chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
God damn, I know it's been years since you updated, but could you please, please update! I didn't know I was just going to stumble onto a story from someone's fav list and be mentally obsessed with this story, ha. It's really great, I love the futuristic plots of Inuyasha, and if you just lost your muse, hunny I'll try to get it back, lol.
come back chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
where did you go? please continue this story, you can't just leave it like this! i love this story, it's really amazing, and i really would love to see more.
Omgoth chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
GUH! You win so, so hard, that I don't even know where to begin. Just... my god, this is brilliant. Amazing work!