Reviews for The Last Time
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I loved it! i will try to read the sequal if its already written...lolz loved bobby's answering machine...he and jack talking back and forth...lolz
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
wow i loved this story it was sad. But verry well wetten. Realy hope you do another one.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
tlm1633 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Oh man this story made me cry - actually scratch that - made me sob! it was so touching! bravo bravo!
LittleLonnie chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Are you proud of me now, Mrs. Paolini? lol. I've read this one as well! hehe, I love your stories so much. You gotta write more stories like this. It's touching!
Shelby McQueen chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Jesus Christ Superstar! My birthday is on November the 20th! (That's why I adore «November Rain» so much.)

Like your other «Four Brothers» stories – this one was perfect too.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
Aw! so cute. Love the concern from those two...I still want to know what those notes said!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Oh god! This was so...Man, I can't describe how tragic this is! You have me in literal tears here. And having her visit Jeremiah and his little girls...that hurt. Especially with the kids calling her Grandma Evey. And the Bobby voicemail was just classic! Poor Jack. I feel bad for him having to show Bobby how to do that. Great job putting in a little humor into the tragedy. But I want to know what she wrote to each of them!
Kasey Renae chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
I feel like sobbing...I loved it though...
Smiju chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
aw... this entire story is going to be a tear-jerker isnt it... Definately lovin' it
Whilom chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Aw, so great! I liked how you described Jack on the phone-I could picture him when Bobby confronts him outside and he's been crying (sorta) and he just nods to say he's okay. Oh, and the line talking about Jack's don't-smile stage-great. Very true. ;) I remember a certain sibling going through that stage...
thowra-angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was great! And sad too... I liked the conversations between Evelyn and her sons. So sweet! And that part with Bobby trying to record a message on his answering machine was great!
HaloFin17 chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Oh, that was really sweet! What a way to get the emotions running strong early in the morning! Glad you're having fun with all these, Tori, cuz I sure enjoy reading them D And thanks for the cute brotherly moment between Bobby and Jackie - I love them!

Smiju chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Aw.. it's so sad, but I love it anyway!
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Yay, go Tori! This was moving, indeed! Your fics make my day, girl, please keep 'em coming D So what's this "surprise" you mentioned? Perhaps the boys opening those notes she left them? Hope you get enough reviews so we can find out.