Reviews for Bobby Teases Jack
THIS WAS SO SWEEET OMG 3 please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Oh i loved it!
reilley chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Thats fucking disgusting . they're brothers!
betweenlife chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Cute one shot. Loved it!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Very cute. I liked it, especially the end. Aww, Jackie, fairy is only a loving petname, lol.
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
i take pride in not being/becoming a squealing fangirl but damn...i give you 3 thumbs up for making me squeal in joy by the end of this story. GOOD JOB!
Charmina chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Oh, I loved it! Those boys are just so perfect together Great work!
Kura101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
*Stands and applauds* Freaking awesome! You ever just want a story with bare essentials? Yeah, well, you delivered like 12 times with this! All in all, loved it! Cheers to happy writing!
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Cute. Love a possessive Bobby _
Marjon chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
*chuckles* Too cute, but not in a bad way though! I love the way the story went, feeling bad for Jackie to hide his secret, but it is so glaring obvious he is gay. Anyway, great story keep on writing more of them!
B34V3R chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
D'aw. So adorable! Me hearts it!

!B34V3R
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hey where's the sex scene! can't you PM it to me or something please?

~shadow
Anaeli chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
OMG! jaja! i was disgusted-enchanted-nervously laughing all the way thru! its amazing!i'm like ew... because you know garrett is too hot for that! but at the same time you did an awesome job keeping me wrapped up in the story!
Shannz chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I knew this would be good when I saw that you had posted ;) You have such a knack with your characterizations. Both were spot on and this was a pleasure to read.

'My'little fairy, indeed :)

Lovely work as usual girl!

-shan
OtherBlueGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Aw that was too sweet. I have just recently started liking Bobby/Jack pairing. Good job! Sarah