Reviews for Iwanu ga Hana
rezmutt chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
awww this is so cute :)
Starzki chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I think you captured a fantastic first kiss for Kaname and Sousuke. It was well written and stayed fantastically in character for both.

Very nicely done and I'm glad I read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
actually alot further down the line (further then the anime cared to go) of the fmp story sousuke does actually make the first move heout of the blue asks to hold her hand one day after school on the trip home and walks her home and when they get inside of all people to hav broken in- never ima let u read the novel or manga to figure tht out urself and

!SPOILER!

at the end of the entire story he kisses her in the courtyard of jindai high with all the students around

and ending tht gave me a warm fuzzy feeling xD
StarDusk chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
SUGOI! That was just wonderful. I loved every moment while I was reading this. Really gives an insight on how Kaname thinks so many things about Sousuke. And Sousuke being himself. Hehehhee.

I super loved the ending. "Tadaima..." *le sigh*

THANKS! :D
DreamScene chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is very sweet.

Kaname is a huge softie and it makes complete sense for Sousuke to be so oblivious.
Cla.V chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow, this is your first post? It's really great :)

I loved the last line...

Congratulations ;)

Kisses,

Cla.
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
that was so perfect! I loved it!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Sappy, but beautiful, just what I was wanting to read, arigato!
Haylee chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I love your stories about FMP! And you deffinitly need to write more of them. I loved your bra story and I love the way your portray the two of them.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Beautiful.
Hel14 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
So nice ! Thank you very much.
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Short, and very sweet. I like it. I especially like the extended 'dancing around the issue' idiom; it was very well presented. Damn fine work!
saihei chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice and sweet fic! Love it! Write more onegai!
OnLuckyDay chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very cute! Thank you :)
Perpetual159 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh, God, the sap, indeed! haha... Kill you? Heavens, no! If you keep writing like this, you should be immortal!

This was a beautiful story, flawless, sweet (cheesy, yes, but in a beautiful way), and to the point. I love it how you always leave your stories open for suggestions, how there are always so many possibilities, and the fact that you always dive into the character's thoughts. Though, I noticed that you mostly focus on Kaname-in most, if not all of your FMP stories. It would be wonderful to see how you portray Sousuke's thoughts.

Great work, and hope to read more of your masterpiecies in the future.