Reviews for Lost and Found
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Now it feels complete! I love the sequel better than the prequel
LucasVN chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Skyfire's hope that he and Starscream could someday be reunited was finally realized.

Really wonderful story, and the way you tied it into canon was perfect.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
nice
Lasmos chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
"You write so well, and you keep things canonically accurate while making stuff happen that I want to happen."

I have to agree with Shath on that point, though I'll refrain from the fangirly squeals (with a supreme effort of will, mind you). It's a wonderful story, and you use their canon selves very well. I will enjoy reading the rest of your stories, and hope that you will continue to write them.
Shadir chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*Giggles* Pretty.
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw! They are always so cute together!
TenshiNanashi chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was kinda funny. The whole 'I didn't need your help' and 'I wasn't doing any such thing!' was so Starscream.
Shath chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I demand a sequel!

This a great way for that part of their lives to end, and its so believable to. Sque! *melts into a sappy puddle of luff*

More more more more more. More. Please. You write so well, and you keep things canonically accurate while making stuff happen that I want to happen. More Starscream/Skyfire luff please. Friends and love and flowers. Because they deserve it after all they've been through.
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Very Good! :)
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
:) :) :) :)

Luv it! :)

(Erm... that little bit about Air-command and shockwave decimating it sounds awfully familiar. Why? *scratches head* can't remember :/ )

anyway, let's all sing the Ode to joy! ;)