Reviews for Lost and Found
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Now it feels complete! I love the sequel better than the prequel
LucasVN chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Skyfire's hope that he and Starscream could someday be reunited was finally realized.

Really wonderful story, and the way you tied it into canon was perfect.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
nice
Lasmos chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
"You write so well, and you keep things canonically accurate while making stuff happen that I want to happen."

I have to agree with Shath on that point, though I'll refrain from the fangirly squeals (with a supreme effort of will, mind you). It's a wonderful story, and you use their canon selves very well. I will enjoy reading the rest of your stories, and hope that you will continue to write them.
Shadir chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*Giggles* Pretty.
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw! They are always so cute together!
TenshiNanashi chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was kinda funny. The whole 'I didn't need your help' and 'I wasn't doing any such thing!' was so Starscream.
Shath chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I demand a sequel!

This a great way for that part of their lives to end, and its so believable to. Sque! *melts into a sappy puddle of luff*

More more more more more. More. Please. You write so well, and you keep things canonically accurate while making stuff happen that I want to happen. More Starscream/Skyfire luff please. Friends and love and flowers. Because they deserve it after all they've been through.
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Very Good! :)
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
:) :) :) :)

Luv it! :)

(Erm... that little bit about Air-command and shockwave decimating it sounds awfully familiar. Why? *scratches head* can't remember :/ )

anyway, let's all sing the Ode to joy! ;)