Reviews for Contagious
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Mind your own business Wilson!
DTH chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Just wanted to point out that in your statement in the authors notes you said a red and white purebred German Shepard is not possible is incorrect. Gene infusion can effect the hair coloration. The South Koreans do it all the time. But they eat their glow in the darks dogs after the experiment.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 41 . 8/22/2012
Seriously, we don't find out where House planned the honeymoon?
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 38 . 8/22/2012
Keep in mind that House was going to tell Chase about his father's illness, but Chase didn't want to hear it...Chase didn't love his father. House loved his mother...Wilson should have told House...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Wilson still doesn't know House. Every time Wilson claims House's genius is LUCK I just want to strangle him...what a crappy friend.
DayDreamer077 chapter 41 . 12/14/2011
I'm sad Andi. No more Contagious chapters and no more Mentor or Parasitic. BOO! I'm so sad.
DayDreamer077 chapter 36 . 12/14/2011
I forgot how funny this way. lol. The family get togethers are hilarious. lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
hahaha. I remember this. the princess bride. lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
this dog is so strange but cute. lol. oh andi! lol.
jedishaggy chapter 41 . 9/4/2010
aww don't take this one off its a good one
Gabi chapter 41 . 5/25/2010
This was AMAZING. I loved it so much. The ending was amazing. Your writing skills are amazing. You are amazing for writing this. I. Love. You.
jpoeling chapter 41 . 2/18/2010
this fic is just superb. the level of detail and great pacing of the story make this absolutely enjoyable. the humor and drama was good and balanced.
DayDreamer077 chapter 27 . 1/27/2010
Look Andi, I just got done rereading this chapter. yay me! Anyhoo, I'm still waiting for chapter 12 of "parasitic" and "mentor". Also, how's the book coming along? Haven't seen chapter 4 or wasn't 5 yet? lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Andi,

It's me. I'm rereading again. I know I'm supposed to know this and you probably told me this before but what do these mean?

ishe'lli

ithati
rosamarina chapter 32 . 12/7/2009
"Do you ever wonder if we're the only two doctors in this hospital not getting laid?" Chase asked with a grunt.

"Speak for yourself." Foreman finished another line on his crossword.

This line is just awesome!