Reviews for Lost Cities
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ah, how very true. I'm with Mitchell-sometimes it bothers me that I can hear about so much bad and feel so little. But I'm also with Vala... with so much bad, we should focus on our blessings all the more, right?

Nicely written. The more I read your stuff, the more I like it.
Athena chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow. A really nice tribute. Thank you.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Best summation of the world we live in today I've seen in story form.

This is up there with some of the best fanfic stories I've read. Exceptional work.

Tracey
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I really like this. There's a sense of realism to it, something that pulls the fandom out into the real world, makes it touchable.
wanderer chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Thank you.

I live in Virginia. My friends go to Tech. Even months after reading this, it is still poignant and it's hard to read, mostly because it is true. That's the saddest part, this story rings true for me and I don't face the things SG-1 faces. Instead, I have grown up in a world of war and hatred and discrimination where kids my age are blowing themselves up, literally, in full visual detail, on international media reports. Knowing that my friends were at Tech is one thing, but feeling something more than passing regret and sorrow is something that I lack. Thank you for writing that touches on this disconnect with society and reality. Even if it wasn't intended that way.
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Sad Story. Good job incorperating real events in SG-1. Like Cam, I too am worried about the effect it *didn't* have on me.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Beautiful.
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This well written piece of fanfiction shows how tragedies nowadays are becoming way too common.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/17/2007