Reviews for Fallen Angel
MIME-MEMI chapter 12 . 4/7/2019
I don’t understand about what Miyuki says(And I also imagine if Eiji and Miyuki having relationship,just erase that if I’m wrong). The chapter where she last called Fuji before the Finals. I hope I will got an maybe I’m blind to not read about it if it’s written already. Well, pass that, I love your story even its Yaoi and old. 2019 now and I read old fanfics and still write reviews or comments in it just like the other fanfics. I like to say congrats for it. Even you read it or not.
lyn chapter 11 . 5/29/2017
this might sound weird but i find it really beautiful when one person just couldnt help but break down in front of the other - and i meant it in a romantic way like fuji not able to hold himself from hugging tezuka aaaah~ and tezuka finally confess. I love it.
Lyn chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
I LOVE THIS CHAP. Hahahah Eiji knows im laughing and aww their talk is so cute. And the Yukimura-Sanada question was genius aaah~ and ofc tezuka didnt disappoint with his answer. Our Fuji is obviously (and obliviously) in love that it's so adorable! Tezuka too lmao but a clueless version. Haha yep fuji brothers lmao "that's supposed to happen". YUMIKO AAAAH~ Damn that's gotta cause chaos in Fuji's head hahahahaha i love that part so much and how fuji seemed so amused with his thought of finding out his sister's crush on tezuka only to be countered that way 3 so goooood
lyn chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Tezuka is hahaha i heard fuji is the youngest among the third year regulars :D Hehe i really love yumiko in tezufuji fics aaaand ofc let's not forget the book tezuka gave him 3 3 3
lyn chapter 3 . 5/29/2017
looks like it's miyuki who played them into realizing they like each other
lyn chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
they are just so cute aaaah~ all these signs that they like each other but both can't read them lmao so much for being observant of them hahaha 3 love it ~ i'm illbiteyoutodeath btw hahaha i love tezufuji so much
lyn chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
awww cutie hahaha i really love fuji and the way he and tezuka interact 3 hahaha you're in for some trouble, tezuka
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Damn! I want to cry but i can't because my mom is here...but i want to thank you for a happy ending and for not making miyuki a third party!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Wahahahaha atobe that was hilarious hahahaha
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
So that's why fuji was pale...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Mou! I want to see tezuka and fuji playing doubles too! Hahahaha!
Jerui chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
This made me cry. My tears fell for five chapters. It was heartbreaking. This will be one of my all-time favorites. I'll be reading it repeatedly in the future.
sairakanzaki chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
this story is sweet, great and i like it! _
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Aww, so lovely! Atobe cracks me up. "Be healed at the sight of my beauty!" LMAO If I knew a person like that in real life... actually, now I want to try acting like him for a day. My friends would be horrified *cackles* You published an original fiction! Congrats! Not surprising considering your lovely style of writing. I loved the way you portrayed the emotions! *goes off to read sequel* 3
Treasure Family chapter 12 . 4/28/2011