Reviews for Inheritance of Memory
fiesa chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow.

You turned something very, very sad into something that spoke of hope and future, and of not forgetting the past but learning from it and learning to live with it. My respects.

I like Kakashi very much and you characterize him very well. His annoyance with Obito, his shame at his father's death, the reason why he wears a mask (a good reason, too) and how he felt after Rin's and Minato's death. I liked the way you recounted many events - all the important ones in Kakashi's life - after another, short and poignant. I liked the way you showed the characters - both Kakashi and Minato - at their best and at their worst.

And I especially liked how you concluded the story, with a glimpse into Kakashi's life twelve years later, and how he realizes that despite everything he's been through and everything he's lost there still is something worth living for.

A beautiful one shot, very well-done. Thanks for sharing it.
ONeill-Fan14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Just now I realised that I never left a review for this one.
I'm sorry, because if there is a great one-shot out there that deserves to get a response it is this one.

Kakashi is so in character it is really fascinating how you managed to capture his character so well!

I had to laugh out loud in one moment and flinch in the next.

Thank you for writing this.

Me
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I loved this! It is beautiful. Keep up the good work.

-Aqua
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Gah. I feel like crying, but I can't. -sniff- Anyway, this was an awesome oneshot. It was relatively short, but it was beautiful. I love how you displayed Kakashi's contemplation and emotions. A five star. -sniffs again-
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That's so good! Please write more like this :)