Reviews for Door to the Heart
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 5/27
Love this. From Mary's explanation to Sam anxiously waiting for Dean, it flows beautifully.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Beautifully written, loved the little vignettes and can so imagine the Impala 'talking' to them through the squeak of her doors.
fairyjensen chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh man here come the tears. Beautiful story just sayin
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Just read this again, with Trudy...Both of us were bawling like babies! Beautifully written!

SharTru
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
AW! I loved this idea! The Impala really does have her own personality and I love the fact that the finale showed that - she is a character in her own right! This was really sweet:-) I'm going to be listening carefully to those doors now when I watch the SPN episodes!
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was really creative and funny - your summary made me laugh - it's so true and others have mentioned how they need to 'oil their freakin' doors already,' but I don't think they need to... Besides, what would the Impala be without her squeaky doors?
KyMerch chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
One word: Adorable!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aw man... you really do an incredible job of creating just brotherly perfect moments y'know?

:D

I loved the little snippets starting with Mary's legacy to Dean all the way through present day. Some things really do just stay with us.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was a sweet story. I think on one of the DVD's on one season they were talking about the doors of the Impala and how they have recorded the sound for Dean's and Sam's door so that they creak differently.

Nice story.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw. That totally brought tears to my eyes (yes, I am a sap :) . Especially the beginning, where we see how their family was before Mary died. So bittersweet. Poor little Dean-he goes from being told whimsical stories and coloring to patching up wounded fathers and caring for his little brother. Loved how you carried it through to the present (though I do wish Sam would quit leaving Dean!). Great story!
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Loved this
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I'm going to view my squeaky brakes in a whole new light now. :)
luvjase chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
that was just wonderful. made me cry for all of them. thank you.
Manavie chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was really cute. truely wonderful. You made the Impala more alive. Loved it so much!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
aw sad one shot, but i liked it :)

nice idea, and really well written :D

kudos