Reviews for Discontinuous Distractions
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Loved it ]
CooWings chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I need a magnifying glass dammit. D:

But I'm sleepy and tired right now I couldn't actually spot Gin/Matsu.

But still, I like it. C:
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Rukia, you should probably just wear normal underwears. lol. Poor Ichigo! (_) What about Rangiku? I didnt see anything about Gin. (_)
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh man I loved it! Nano and Matsu need more love. I liked how Ichi and Rukia were BOTH googling and almost got themselves hurt, but I like Rukia's denial and reasoning more.

I kind of wish there was a sequel to this.

Good work again!

KSM
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
AHAHAH Cute! )

Good job. I like your word use and the humour. Ah Ichigo, he's so badass when saving her but such a dork in so many ways. I would love a boy like that ''
Prizz chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hahaha. That was funny. Boyshorts? Hahaha. That was unique, I tell you. And the assumption of Renji being off-limits was laughable, too. Nice one.
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Oh! That was so cute! the end, I mean, it made me be sad it was depressing but super adorable that they were both sitting there thinking bout their men. I don't know, it got me.

Heh, I love Ichiruki, check out my story it's fludd too lol.

The bit about Renji being off limits made me laugh.

Wow, that whole hollow incident was amazing, lol

~Conterra-san
Shenhui chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
bittersweet story I see... so nice.. the flow, conversations and plot.. even the ending..lolz..

ja.
rukilala chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
that was a crazy little rollercoaster of emotion. Poor Matsumoto and Nanao...

but the IchiRukipanties bit was hilarious. For the most part, it was totally sweet and the angst did no damage at all; it balanced out well.

-SoDanielle
OneMoreBite chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
nice one! I love how it's written. Definitely a fave
Jerkess chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Pretty funny, and I like to see girl shinigamis being regular people without having to defend Seiretei all the time.
Infatuationbl chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
i liked it. i think you captured the 3 different characters well.