Reviews for Of Pain and Eternity
Noddster chapter 1 . 8/7
This was beautiful :).
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 7/22
This is so beautiful and emotional. Everything felt so raw and painful. Please don't stop writing - fics, original work, anything, you are very talented and skilled.
DeliciousLollipop85 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Omg, I cried so much! 3
SpaztasticFTW chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh god you probably already got this a million times but I'm crying haha this was so beautiful, and oh my gosh DA FEELS just throbbing, your awesome, keep going you majestic wildabeast :'D
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You have such a wonderful way of writing.
KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
The last thing you want is to have the one you love die for you. You are willing to give away your life for them but they sacrifice their lives for you instead.

Well written. Thank you for the beautiful story.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So many tears...streaming down my face constantly.
That was so so sad...Am I a bad person for hoping he never gets with anyone else? He deserves happiness, but...Anyway, great story you wrote it really well. I'm still crying
Zaidlynn2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I read the review to this story and I had to read the story because of the fact that it was dated on April 22nd which just happens to be my birthday. It was a touching story and I liked it. It showed Draco in an amazing light and he was always my favorite character so this made him seem even better.
anika chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
the first fiction of harry and draco that made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I am actually sobbing my eyes out at this)':
Taney-kins chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So beautiful; it made me cry. Such a sad story and so well written.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
awww i'm was just so's sad how nobody writes these kinds of one-shots..i must've read only maybe two other stories like this where a loved one died..and two million about how the lover came back to life (*bleh* i think i just vomited a little..i know gross but that's how horrible those 2mill stories are compared to yours :)
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
that was beautiful...

you had me crying from start to finish...
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I can't stop crying...this was so heartwretchingly beautiful. the love and the pain and oh more tears, I can't even write this...*walks away with tears running down face*
AngelwhiteHeart chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I'm crying..damnit...ohh god!i'm sobbing now! what ..

it is wonderful really.. but it's hard to pains me inside don't know why..i never passed by such thing before

but it pains me like hell