Reviews for Of Pain and Eternity
DeliciousLollipop85 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Omg, I cried so much! 3
SpaztasticFTW chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh god you probably already got this a million times but I'm crying haha this was so beautiful, and oh my gosh DA FEELS just throbbing, your awesome, keep going you majestic wildabeast :'D
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You have such a wonderful way of writing.
KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
The last thing you want is to have the one you love die for you. You are willing to give away your life for them but they sacrifice their lives for you instead.

Well written. Thank you for the beautiful story.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So many tears...streaming down my face constantly.
That was so so sad...Am I a bad person for hoping he never gets with anyone else? He deserves happiness, but...Anyway, great story you wrote it really well. I'm still crying
Zaidlynn2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I read the review to this story and I had to read the story because of the fact that it was dated on April 22nd which just happens to be my birthday. It was a touching story and I liked it. It showed Draco in an amazing light and he was always my favorite character so this made him seem even better.
anika chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
the first fiction of harry and draco that made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I am actually sobbing my eyes out at this)':
Taney-kins chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So beautiful; it made me cry. Such a sad story and so well written.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
awww i'm crying..it was just so bittersweet..it's sad how nobody writes these kinds of one-shots..i must've read only maybe two other stories like this where a loved one died..and two million about how the lover came back to life (*bleh* i think i just vomited a little..i know gross but that's how horrible those 2mill stories are compared to yours :)
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
that was beautiful...

you had me crying from start to finish...
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I can't stop crying...this was so heartwretchingly beautiful. the love and the pain and oh more tears, I can't even write this...*walks away with tears running down face*
AngelwhiteHeart chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I'm crying..damnit...ohh god!i'm sobbing now! what ..

it is wonderful really.. but it's hard to read..it pains me inside don't know why..i never passed by such thing before

but it pains me like hell

BUT I LOVE IT..I ADORE IT!
jeepjeep14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow!

That was heartwrenchingly sad! But extremely beautiful.

I have a bad habit of reading an ending first and when I read your ending I had a big moment of indecision. But in the end your story won out and I did read it. I'm usually a big fluff person (i'm a sucker for a happy ending) and don't usually read these kinds of fics but I'm really glad I did.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story.

Melissa
To-Far-Out chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this is so very very good. It actually made me cry, and it takes a lot for something i read to make me cry. keep writing, your very good.