Reviews for Cold yet Burning Like Ice
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Edward! This is an interesting one. I think Im going to read it again. Well Ja Mata
xxFraise chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow...you took a chapter I really didn't give much thought to and made it into such a good story. Nice. :)
Rio Grande chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Oh nicely done. Ed's relationship with Winry has never been anything less than mind bogglingly frustrating, and this was a very nice, comprehensive look into his thought process concerning her during a tense moment that lasted, I can only assume, a matter of seconds. I've always wanted him to have this particular epiphany about Winry ,and now I've got a lovely fanfic to refer to whenever the show/manga fails to deliver. Having not read the manga, you also threw in enough spoilers to make me want to go out and buy the whole series right now. So thanks! I guess. Great job though, seriously.
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
this was great! keep up the great work and write more fanfictions!
Syolen chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was well-written, I really like the way you described Ed's thoughts. I think it was pretty accurate. Congratulations !
Werxa chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
now that was very good. um I have a question, are you making a fic to next 70 chapter. ANSWER ME PLEASE
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I still love this whole bunches. Great Ed insight (see, you CAN write him!). *pets story* Thank you for my bday prezzie!