Reviews for A Slayer for a Husband
loved it!
Vaneles chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
adorable! XD Kyo is so an awesome dad. kudos to the awesome story. _
chariot330 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
i love your story. keep it up. :)
qUIKIAM chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I like the way you write your story...Its easy to read. Dont ever use difficult vocabularies unless you cant find apprpriate words to use.I hope that you can write more stories about Samurai Deeper Kyo.

P.S Can yoyu also write story about Saiunkoku Monogatri...or Oouran High School Club or School Rumble ( demanding kaayp ko no?) hehehehe...tnx by the way..._
kikyogirl15 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
You possess very good writing skills the detail you put into each chapter was very much appreciated and helped me visualize the scenery which is something hard for ME to do personally. Great job and Great story! I'm glad I came across it and this couple seems to obvious on the show and I dont really care for them, but your story has made me give them slightly a chance great work from a great writer! Keep it up!
Vala chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Whoops, I thought chp 4 was the last chp because I missed the thing at the bottom. SORRY!
Vala chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Awesome fic! But is that the last chp? It doesn't seem like it's quite finished yet...
Lollypop chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
It was good but a little corny because you put that Gone with the Wind quote in there. “You should be kissed often and by someone who knows how.” _ Still enjoy the story though.
Kyo so Sexy chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
NO NO NO NO! YOu married them so soon man! Oh well i was hoping for the little marriage mystery to go on more but this is still good...
J-rocklover chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
oh wow!

what a great ending, I really enjoyed this f.f.

::happy, happy:: plz create more f.f. like this one.
hibiki96 chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
Yea, finally, someone that's not a complete idiot writing a story (I mean this in no way offensive to anyone as it is my personal opinion on a FEW, not alot, stories I have read by brainless people, and the information on the subject is completely confidential) I really like the ending and how you put in all the stuff about happily ever after
YuyaSama chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Aah, this was beautiful... Great epilogue for the story, fits really well!
YuyaSama chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
This was good! I like it and there was enough romance, for my taste. "That kiss was just the anatomical juxtaposition of two orbicular muscles" Lol, I love that part
Jaddasroots chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
OMIGOSH YOUR STORY WAS SO FREAKIN GOOD! I love how you draw it out! It was totally awesome! Ya know what? This is totally going om my favorites list, ok! You totally deserve it!
FlowerGirl chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
Aw!

Yay! A couple of kids and a few years later!

And happily Kyo didn't change a bit, nor did Yuya. I loved this story! Write more!