Reviews for The Warehouse
SorecroressGoddess chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
Oh my..
Hurry with the next chapters
Caroline Lamb chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Hi!

I recced this on my LJ (carolinelamb dot livejournal dot com) – ages ago, but it occurred to me that I probably never told you! Sorry!

It's been a very long time since you updated it, but I hope you'll find back to it ... one day :D

It's a great story!
animefangirl55 chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
OH MY GOSH YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! Poor Mary, and how is James gonna react to this? Will Sev be there to comfort him? PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I absolutely LOVE this story and I want, no, NEED to read more! I love how James and Sev are still together even after all that's happened. Also, you might want to change your stories description to saying SS/JP instead of JP/SS if your going to make James the uke. Although, I personally prefer Severus as the bottom, this is still really good! I love Love LOVE it! So PLEASE update this! It doesn't have to be soon as long as it GETS UPDATED!
alebe chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
hi

Look i love what you write, but please do it more often, this story is too good to drop out
nazgurl chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
NO! Why did you stop here? You NEED to keep going! Oh, update please!

This story is amazing! It goes so deep into the characters and takes such unconventional pathways - I never read a fanfic that displayed James and Severus quite like this. You need to give more!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
ohh! dont leave it at a cliffie! really nice james/sev slash fic! dont see much of those XD

the POV switches are sometimes confusing and takes me a couple minutes to work out who's speaking though

please update!
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
It took a while for me to check up on this fic. As ever, your imagination is very impressive and I certainly hope that this fic will not end here. In the meantime, take care.

Isa
Madd Girl chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
WHAT? OH MY GOD. You cannot leave it there. Please! You must update this story. That was the most evil cliffy EVER!

Besides all that. I think I'm quite hooked on this story. I'm seriously praying this won't turn out cannon in the end. Everything in me wants Severus to be happy with James.
countesszero chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
when did you publish the last chapter? like 2008 right? so i take it, this is a deserted WIP?

it's hard to imagine that the adorable and suave severus you write will become the miserable snape later, but he is well, adorable. and suave.

oh, and i am sure the tattoos were liked and commented on by everyone else as well.

but i think the main reason i added the story to my favorites are both sets of parents :)
Vizen chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I keep loving and suggesting for reading this story - thank you ! The end is just perfect and I wish we could have more fics of this kind - a true pleasure :)
lexa07 chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
This is the best story ever! Please update soon :D
princhi1 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
WHAT WHAT WHAT?

OMG!
Fantasy Fire chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
Dear god, that took me two weeks to read! I can't believe shes dead! I hope you update soon :)
Krillroy chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
I just stayed up until 3:07 in the morning to finish reading this and I think it's just amazing. I must say it was a good thing that this is the first ss/jp fic I've ever read because it's just great and now I absolutely love the pairing. So yeah, I eagerly await the next chapter and this is defiantly going onto my alerts. I also adore the Remus/Sirius.

Also I'm glad that the intimate scenes aren't all romantic and unrealistic and you don't describe James or Snape as flawless sex gods or something like a lot of other people do.

Defiantly a very enjoyable story.
Fantasy Fire chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
Oh dear God. I Almost died from a heart attack when James jumped out of the closet. I'm still shaking with laughter and my ribs hurt XD