Reviews for Just Another Manic Monday
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ahhh yes such a cute sequel mnf this would make an amazing chapter story tho-/chokes/ I just love how you portrayed Roxy and Axel here :'"D I like how Axel got to see a side of Roxas where despite being sort of an ass, he's really helpful and loyal to his friends. :''D
nightfayte chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
One word summary?

...EPIC :D

Seriously, seriously epic! Enjoyed it thoroughly! x)

One other thing tho ."

There's a part in your story where Roxas is on the bus and he sees flashes of red you had: 'Pulling the stop chord, Roxas disembarked two stops early' I think if you meant like the string you mean 'cord'?
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
lol i looked and omg u do have a sequel...but a seris spun off of this would be awesomer! *wink wink* well anyway thx!
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I was secretly hoping there was more to this, but I know how asinine it is to review a years-old fic with "CONTINUE IT" so I didn't. *grin* Fortunately, you read my mind three years ago. :D

AHAHAHAHA THEY ARE SO AWESOME. AXEL IS SO AWESOME. "Are you his girlfriend?" HURR WOULDN'T HE LIKE TO KNOW. 8D And LMFAO dude, am I going to discover that you ALWAYS write people waking up as badly as you do? (no offense dear, just...you can't deny it.) ;) I mean, I've probably done the same thing, because it's hard to imagine how being all bright and sunny in the morning is even POSSIBLE, but it's beginning to hurt my cheeks how much I'm grinning at your characters' inability to wake up. :D You should try making someone a morning person sometime, just to see if it's possible. (Demyx comes to mind immediately, LMFAO. Oh man! Demyx would be Mr. Sunshine in the morning, but NO WAY Zexion would! How would THAT go, say, the first time they spent the night together? *HURRHURR*)

Tangent much? LOL.

PS, how's getting through your inbox going? XD HAR HAR.
Stephychan chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This story is funny and sweet and just very well rounded. It's an amazing start to their story. I know it's an older story but i just stumbled across it and it is wonderful.
annasm chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
They are utterly in love and it's just their second meeting! tehe :)
violentrabbit- longhairlimpfa chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I am intrigued! I love this AU. Any chance of a continuation?
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
haha awesome! i love axel P. you write really good fics! keep it up D
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Interesting sequel to an interesting start ... and enough to want everyone coming back for more. Axel is just made of win with all of his shifting moods and mannerisms.
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Oh. There was more.

*glomps you*

:D
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I totally loved this one! I found it kind of funny how Axel didn't get out of bed-I'm the exact same way. And the bantering while they were on the phone made me smile ) pricless!
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Awe... I SO want a friend like Axel.
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Lol, i like this, way to start an awkward relationship.
GROTESQUEpanda chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
moremoremore!

This seems like it would make a very good multi-chapter!

You should consider it. [:

It is amazing on it's own, though.

Axel-Seme chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I was delighted to find a sequel, knowing that it would still have the same kind of ending, yet change things with the plot. (If that made any sense...)Another great job. Thanks for writing!