Reviews for Redemption of Broken Wings
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Amazing. I love the way you showed their friendship.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
There's not really much to say. Just another one of your gems. I was always enthralled by the introspective stories. I like to see what people think, how they feel, how the world looks like seen through their eyes. And you're picturing this really well. Bow to you
Devsash chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Oh my God, I LOVE this! It's so good!
reno'sgf chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
this is soo great! i love all of your sephiroth final fantasy VII stories. i don't know too much about kingdom hearts, so i don't read those. Again, as i have said in lonliness of a god, i love the way you portray Seph's emotions and how you weave the deeper meaning of trust, loyalty, and friendship. it creates a stunning masterpiece.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Excellent work!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
*hums One-Winged Angel* XP

Oh, I really liked this! Terribly sad but at the same time really cute. I just love what you do with these two! :D
CornCob chapter 1 . 4/20/2007

This was SO cute. Zack liking the wing really was no surprise, it is expected of him, really.

Wonderful job
fantasypen chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Aw, that was awesome, So once again I'll have to keep up with this fic as well. You write very well in all your fics. Are you still working on Lonleiness of a God, I haven't reviewed for the second chapter yet, but it was hot.
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Another work from one of my new favorite authors ;)

These are the sort of stories that inspired my penname.

I think it's interesting, how Seph doesn't use it, because he wants to spite them; because he believes it gives him an unfair advantage and he wants to do things on his won. By that logic, he /always/ has an unfair advantage whenever he fights.

I wonder, though, how exactly he manages to hide that under his skin. Wouldn't that tickle his insides o_O?
Chaxra-san chapter 1 . 4/18/2007