Reviews for It Had to be You
Fanficnet chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
Loved it! Great story, had to read it all at once, couldn't go to sleep while not finished. Good job
Ghostwriter chapter 30 . 12/5/2011
Awesome job. I was thinin' 'bout doin' an AU Jack/Sue where Sue was a teacher and got involved with Jack when he had to protect her during a case, but it looks like I'll have to nix that idea. No matter. This was very good. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
TheTruthBetween chapter 30 . 12/8/2010
*dreamy melty sigh* So sweet. And amazing. And yeah. So much love. Also? Janice and Terry? Are awesome.
TVgurl chapter 30 . 4/10/2010
Wonderful... absolutely wonderful... that's about all I have to say.
Countrygirl09 chapter 30 . 12/27/2009
Normally I'm a diehard Jack and Sue fan but I figured I'd give your story a chance and I'm glad I did. This was a wonderful AU story! Very well-written. I loved it!
Pikados chapter 30 . 8/14/2008
I can see why you said this is one of your favorites. :)
trecebo chapter 30 . 7/30/2007
Aww, she said yes... Cool Beans!
trecebo chapter 29 . 7/30/2007
I'm glad you didn't let the characters fall into chapters of self-recrimination...I'd've had to roll my eyes at that. So many stories try to get by on sheer angst, this was a nice change of pace.
Colbykid chapter 30 . 7/29/2007
It was amazing... can't wait for your next one!
maria chapter 30 . 7/29/2007
thanks for a great story i really enjoyed the ride i will keep my eye out for your next story - thanks
Nicole chapter 30 . 7/29/2007
What a terrific ending! I loved the part where Bobby had a one-track mind and Sue got frustrated. :)

I cannot wait for your next story!

Thanks for this one!
pryrmtns chapter 30 . 7/28/2007
Ol Bobbo was sweatin' there a bit.

I enjoy your stories. Easy reading, but well written.
semprence86 chapter 29 . 7/26/2007
love the story please update soon hope they get married!
pryrmtns chapter 29 . 7/26/2007
so... if there's only one more chapter, then they got the right guy, and no big twists and surprises... Yay!
Colbykid chapter 29 . 7/26/2007
I was so glad you posted I'm getting my wisdom teeth out today and this made me feel better before going... thanks!