Reviews for Ink
CaciaCoon chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was absolutely amazing!
Hannamari Megumi chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
*sniff* such sad story
Hedgi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
you warned me, alright- I freaking cried. i havn't a clue what you were talking about- it was awesome. ( have you *SEEN* some of the other stuff on this site? the fact that you have grammar skills makes you a saint!
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So bittersweet! :) great story
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh, jeeze. It's so Romeo & Juliet. Beautiful, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aw! Sad, depressing, but mainly that kind of tradgedy you can ONLY get from making people in love miserable to the point of suicide. *claps* A little dose of tradgedy does you good(I think).

Also...kinda creepy at the end. -.-'
ImmaBeatYouWithaCrowbar chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Sad, but not tearjerking sad. But still well-written. You did a good job on this!
jack chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
harsh... im sad now
chaostheory1989 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I liked this especially the ending, very sweet and touching, this would have sit perfectly in with other supernatural stories.
brittany1989 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
omg that was so sad

good story
LabyrinthDweller chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Okay, now I'm finding that I really haven't reviewed your stories at all.

What.

The.

Heck.

I must've been infested with some sort of demented parasite when I first stumbled across you. This is insane. I loved this story from the sheer descriptions, not to mention that I like the "emo emo don't die! wah!" stories as well, however depressing they may be. I dunno. I'm tired, and it's not even seven pm.

I don't like Mondays.

~LabyDwell
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow, that was sad, but good at the same time. Well written! (applauds with audiance of already people who have reviewed)
Desparidy Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
omg ur right that is so depressing. and i thought that it was magical that yumi wrote "i love you too" with her blood. (wipes away tear) my god that was beautiful
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
*sniffles* that was sad but touching! i loved it
k-lo1120 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
OMG I luv this story. the first time i read it I cried because i was listening to 'When You're Gone'. the story and song really go together. Anywhose i wanted to tell you that i luv,luv, luv this stroy