Reviews for The Chrysalids: Petra's Story
mitchtheboss chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i thought it had a good story line and really followed the story outline but i have to say that i found it to be a little bit... on the amateur side. sorry but i thought this one was not a good peace a literacy.
lovelyreader chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Dear Lovely Writer

Amazing story. Was a bit dry, but nonetheless, a great ending to John Wyndam's Chysalids.
Charlene Turei chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Delightful, imaginative and remarkably authentic. I love the way you have added years of experience, maturity and reflection to Petra's childhood experiences and come up with a person who has come to terms with trauma and has found happiness. You've told the story with humour, inventiveness and a deep understanding of Wyndham's book.

Looking forward to Chapter 2…
Jamila chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
LOVE IT! but what happened to michael and rachael?why did it take them SIX YEARS? and whens ur next story? lol cant wait!
imaginativereader12 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
aww..such a sweet ending. i love your writing style...this one-shot was so detailed and sweet from Petra's point of view. -thumbs up-
Bombat1994 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
nice

i hate in the book how it ended

how it just finshed

Petra sounds cute
Sling the Jukka chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Do I ever know how you feel? No one's reviewing my fanfic either (although it's a poem so maybe that's why...) So here goes...

I didn't like the Chrysalids. We read it in school, and I'm sure it would have been a fine book except for all the re-reading and quizzes and projects...

Your story was good. I liked it through Petra's point of view. It was good that Noah (I love that name) didn't have less powers than Petra, because that would be depressing. And while I was reading it I kept thinking "I hope Michael and Rachel come" and they did! Whoo hoo! Good job! Have fun with your new review!
lovelywriter chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
im so sad that no one is reviewing my story :(

someone please review.

it doesn't even have to be good reviews

just review please