Reviews for Missing Pieces
Tamolino chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Oooh :( I didnt expect ending like this :( Dont like it.
Kimberley Jackson chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
OMG, I LOVE THIS! The style is just so beautiful and the way that you convey the emotions on paper...
I loved the epilogue! It took me a moment to realize which episode it was from, because at first I thought it was Sam at the end of her real life - and the immense feeling of looking back at her life, reflecting on all those people - that was just so strong. I literally felt it. Kudos to your writing, and your incredible talent!

Writers like you are an inspiration to me! Thank you so much for publishing this story!
julicy chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
absolutely incredible! there were only very few fanfictions that touched me the way your story touched me.
Tonks4life chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
This fic. has ripped my heart out, put it back together and so many other things. Such a good angst fic.
juLy-supernatura chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
you just broke my heart. really
Nane Reyes chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I am now a sobbing mess thanks to this wonderful piece of work. When I started reading it I thought "Wow. Someone entered my head and put my thoughts into words", and as the story progressed, I was also thinking that I had never read better explanation for what we have not seen in the series, and it was BEAUTIFUL! This has surely become one of my favorite fics, I dare say the best one yet. Thank you for the experience!
dpdp chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Wonderful story. Enjoyed reading it again. Thanks.
Mireilles3 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Awwww, that was just soooooo beautiful, romantic, and so very faithful to the characters we adore!

Thanks for sharing this with us! Keep up thé great work!
Mireilles3 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Awww, wow! I absolutely love this fic, but you really blew me off my feet with the gate address in her ring :) That was soooooo romantic :)

Can't wait to have time to read part 7 as well!

Thanks for sharing this awesome fic with us!
clarechan87 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
I can't express enough what a deep, believable and moving story this was! Thank you so much!
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You probably hear this a lot. A mean a whole lot! A mean a full ZPM worth of a lot. But this was utterly, and completely perfect. It fit so well with the feel, timber, and tone of the aired story line that I was right back there, and hurting with Carter all over again.

Brilliant!

Sam
mgamberger chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow! What a wonderful fic. I loved all your Sam/Jack fics. Thanks for writing.
athena2517 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
finally they go fishing! thanks so much 4 writing
steadfast chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
I love this story. Thanks.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love this to bits. I'm reading all your Sanctuary/Stargate I can find. This is a review for all 7 chapters. My Mum and I were reading it fervently. It's inteligent, sensitive and accutely aware of emotional detail. The writing is skilfull and clear. One tiny exeption. Lam says "We had to remove her one ovary" after line in the sand (chapter 5 I think). This could just be an english thing but on this side of the atlantic, that means that Sam only had one ovary when she was injured and that Lam had to remove that one. If so, Sam would never have had a chance of concieving a child. If she had two when she was injured and lost one, she would have had a chance at least. I assumed that's what you mean, there's never any suggestion that she'd lost an ovary anywhere else.

I love the depth to this. The emotions around having a relationship while on the SGC or similar are so real. Their both being in the airfoce isn't the only problem. I hadn't thought of that.

Thing I liked least; I can't quite buy Landry knowing. That's my only problem. Language is as ever beautifuly crafted. Emotions well drawn.

Fantastic.