Reviews for Missing Pieces
oscuroerrante chapter 1 . 3/15
Great work, congrats!
Dew007 chapter 7 . 2/20/2018
I wanted this story to end in the typical, sad, sappy way. A happy Jack and Sam, a child and a dog by the lake at the cabin in MN. Oh how you destroyed my poor little heart in such a great way.
KathaGER chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
Oh man, you don't know how relieved I was when Jack showed up as Sam was stuck in the elevator. It was sure for me, that Jack wasn't really dead, but to have him back that soon was a really big relieve.

Great story.
ConnieN chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
This chapter brought tears
DwarfRunner chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
Ahhhh. This whole story was so sad and so so beautiful.
Tamolino chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Oooh :( I didnt expect ending like this :( Dont like it.
Kimberley Jackson chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
OMG, I LOVE THIS! The style is just so beautiful and the way that you convey the emotions on paper...
I loved the epilogue! It took me a moment to realize which episode it was from, because at first I thought it was Sam at the end of her real life - and the immense feeling of looking back at her life, reflecting on all those people - that was just so strong. I literally felt it. Kudos to your writing, and your incredible talent!

Writers like you are an inspiration to me! Thank you so much for publishing this story!
julicy chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
absolutely incredible! there were only very few fanfictions that touched me the way your story touched me.
Tonks4life chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
This fic. has ripped my heart out, put it back together and so many other things. Such a good angst fic.
juLy-supernatura chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
you just broke my heart. really
agentwhalesong chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I am now a sobbing mess thanks to this wonderful piece of work. When I started reading it I thought "Wow. Someone entered my head and put my thoughts into words", and as the story progressed, I was also thinking that I had never read better explanation for what we have not seen in the series, and it was BEAUTIFUL! This has surely become one of my favorite fics, I dare say the best one yet. Thank you for the experience!
dpdp chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Wonderful story. Enjoyed reading it again. Thanks.
Mireilles3 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Awwww, that was just soooooo beautiful, romantic, and so very faithful to the characters we adore!

Thanks for sharing this with us! Keep up thé great work!
Mireilles3 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Awww, wow! I absolutely love this fic, but you really blew me off my feet with the gate address in her ring :) That was soooooo romantic :)

Can't wait to have time to read part 7 as well!

Thanks for sharing this awesome fic with us!
clarechan87 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
I can't express enough what a deep, believable and moving story this was! Thank you so much!