Reviews for The Difference Between Siblings and Step Siblings
I NEED TO STOP CRYING!
Lyd chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
Jesus are you trying to slowly kill Derek's liver? That's not how antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication works. Antidepressants are more of a one-a-day thing, and for most anti-anxiety medication you take it as you have anxiety to calm you down, or you take one a day.
Caskett93 chapter 28 . 7/8/2015
well, I just finished the story and I need to tell you something.
Some of the last chapters had bad typing in it; like two words put together. You should correct that.
the story has potential but you put too much in it. Not even Shonda (the creator of grey 's anatomy) is so cruel with her character. it made the story a little unbelievable. I mean the final chapters were all full of big misunderstanding. People don't run away while having a kid for some rumors... you talk. I liked the first half better than the second. You wrote the whole incident arc very well.
Trinimex chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Seriously- its like you were determined to make readers cry with this story- the tears have been flowing for the last 3 chapters now.
Trinimex chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
You killed Edwin...why... :(
Guest chapter 28 . 4/25/2014
Pretty good story. Wish Jake would have suffered more. Confused about Emily & Robyn coming back randomly. Overall, I liked it.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
This. Is. The. WORST. WORST. WORST. Dasey fanfic i have ever encountered. You should basically just be ashamed. I cant even. GOD.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
isnt it kindve fucked up that he was thinking about casey at his brothers funeral
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
this story is something else!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
yo! shit is going down! od
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
this is so depressing! im pretty sure everyone loves edwin
Guest chapter 28 . 8/4/2013
You had some really great ideas with this story, but I think your main problem was how much you packed into one single story. Every single plot point you put in here could've been a great multi-chapter fic on its own, but cramming them all into one just made it feel like a completely unrealistic soap opera. It seemed to get to a point that you were even confusing yourself (my personal favorite was when you killed off Edwin and then he mysteriously returned for a second in chapter 26...I realize you "explained" that in the next chapter, but it came off more as you forgot you killed him and had to cover it up).

You also had a tendency to over-describe some really insignificant scenes and under-describe the more important ones. The over-describing isn't really a big issue - it's more how you did it. It was really choppy and broke up the flow of the writing. If you could work on fixing that it'd really improve your writing.

One more thing that bothered me: you got about halfway through the story and then randomly started trying to turn it into a songfic? Those usually only really work for one-shots, but if you want to do it for a multi-chapter fic, you really should go with it from the beginning.

I'm not trying to slam your story or anything. I know this is a pretty old story, and for all I know you could've written a bunch of new stuff and your writing style could've improved tremendously. But I wanted to give you some advice you could use to improve your writing.
PomSaysOm chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Obviously I didn't hate this story, seeing as I read it all the way through. But I do think that you really should have put some warnings at the beginning. Trigger warnings for self harm and character death, and for loss of an unborn child. I have a medical condition that can make it difficult for me to conceive a child, and may cause complications if I am able. Coupled with my depression and anxiety, I took it really hard when Casey lost one of her twins, mostly due to the fact that I'm afraid that may happen to me one day, if I'm able to become pregnant. I also think she would have taken it harder when she found out, especially since she had already lost one child, regardless of how it had happened. You're a good writer, just please have a little more respect for some people that may not be as stable and have a harder time dealing with certain subjects.
Tash chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
So I loved this story...Until the final 3 chapters I got confused and would've preferred a better ending. Your plot and twists were amazing its just the ending seemed rushed and unfinshed but again loved the story until the ending :)
Natasha chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Okay so I wrote a review about how good your story is but that ending? Sorry but she just left and he didn't see his daughter or six months? OMG! I hate open endings and in my mind they lived happily ever after but I really hate open endings sorry.