Reviews for Harder to Breathe
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
this is the best story I've read about Regulus's betrayal
oneandother chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
that. was. bloody. awesome.

there definitely aren't enough regulus fics out there.
mikimotopearl chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
wow! by the way...i changed my pen name cause of the email thing. if you still don't know who i am i'll IM you nalang. (i'm known to be very OC and and told you about the ketchup thing in MCDO!)i think you know who i am na. anyways, I LOVE YOUR STORY. so deep...

and dramatic. but really appreciate the deepness. thats why i like it! i can never write these angst kind of things. review my stories too if i post them k? k.
Ramzes chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That's great, too... Poor Regulus... but I adored the lines where he imagines telling his fellow Death Eaters the far from impressive truth about their Lord's real identity...
Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I like this piece, I really do. I have always liked stories featuring the brotherly impact Sirius has on Regulus, because personally I don't think Sirius is someone who would abandon his own brother that easily. (But Regulus/Sirius slash is way too ridiculous for my liking. It has distorted the whole thing. I mean, they are blood siblings for god's sake!)

Anyway, nice fic Perhaps you should continue it~ And I will be your no. 1 supportive fan~~
theturtlemoves chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
A great oneshot about an interesting and complex character.

My favourite thing about this was the pace of it. It speeds up with his more frantic thoughts and finally slows down as he grows to accept his fate. Well done! Poor Reggie, I do love him so. I think you've captured his emotions really well in this.
Nerd Herder chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Dude, i don't really read HP but this was awesome. So angsty. Great job as always. Emo Person. :))