Reviews for How to Convince Satoshi Hiwatari
haydyBrown chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
He2, so funny..

Keep writing..)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
While this was cute and funny, there were quite a few grammar mistakes that I don't feel like personally marking. You should read over your submissions before posting them. Also, making out isn't the same as having sex. At all. You can't "have fun all night long" by simply making out; it would get boring that way. Writing "make out" instead makes the story seem pretty juvenile so I suggest just going for it and writing that three letter word instead. It doesn't make the story any dirtier.
CHIICH0BITS chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
hello! :)

im filipino too! :)

hehehe

hmm,.,.

i like your story it's funny,.,. :)

i hope to read more,.,. :)

i love Satoshi! :)

(SatoshiRisa-GREAT!)
0xhibiscusx0 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
cute!
Reizna chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I found this quite funny. Plus, I loved it. Haha, make out with me. Nice...Risa...XD Adding to my faves.
Mythalie169-TreeSpirit169 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
OH MY GOSH! I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING WHEN I READ THE LAST PART AND NOW MY FAMILY THINKS I'M INSANE. no not foreals. lol but it was funny. you should make more like it. *puposefully spelled wrong* espescially with satoshi...*wink*
aerie chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
i didn't think it was corny at all, you should try to write rated M's i think you can have a good shot at it . . . well, it was very nice so i hope this could help you get inspired in writing more fictions of SXR i'm a big fan of it,

i've read your other fiction too . . . everything was great! good luck in writing wish you all the best joke! i mean good luck on your future projects and by the way . . .

Pinoy din ako :p
SilverAngel9990 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Interesting...I don't think it was corny though, compared to my stories, mine is cornier. (Hey, look! Corny Dogs! and mustard! and corn on the cob! Okay, I'll stop.)

I'm not at really big fan of SatoxRisa as of right now, but I think I may start liking it! (Yay!) Let's see...I didn't see vary many mistakes, which is good and overall; I LOVED every single aspect of it and it as funny. *Spontaneously thought up of another idea for an upcoming fanfic!*