Reviews for Overboard!
catchstraw chapter 11 . 4/4
This is my very favorite movie and I believe you have done an excellent job of both following the movie and keeping the characters in character. A good adaptation for even those who do not know the movie.
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 11 . 3/15
Awwww Rin-chan gets her mommy back * squeals with delight just like Rin* :)
abiya stephen chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
is it the end damn i am gonna really miss this story i loved it too much
jbkb chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
How did he get her out of China if he didn't have her passport?
bassoongirl14 chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
I would love an epilogue or a sequel! Great story! Loved it so much!
Usagi124 chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
I Seen the movie and this story is great :)
young kagome chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Eh this was an alright story. Not interesting enough to make me want to go and watch the movie unfortunately. But I like some of your other stories so keep trying, I know your a good writer!
CrimsonKuroNeko-chan chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Wow. That was all I can say. Your story amazed me. I always likes stories involving drama and stuff but this is one of them that surpassed it. There were rarely any grammatical or spelling errors, which was good. Though the plot seemed a bit hurried. I'd love to see the epilogue, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it as much as this.
Ja ne nya
AkaNeko-Sesshy chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
i would like to see a sequel, even if those"matters' seem pointless, it'll answer questions the readers have & u can even throw Kagura back in the mix, claiming she wants Rin
Typicalyssa chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Great story! It was kind of mean of Sesshoumaru to kidnap an amnesiac Kagome for the sake of revenge. But Kagome always bring out the good in people eventually. At least they end up happily ever after! :)
rayningnight chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Oh gosh, this is making me have a smile-attack. I can't stop. Seriously, this was so darn adorable, so fluffy, but so emotional before the last chapter. I read all of this in ONE go. It's 12:30 AM and I have church tomorrow. Gee, thanks.
Anyway, is there any chance that you'll be making an epilogue? Cause' I'd LOVE to see Kikyo/Inuyasha/Touga's reaction. HILARIOUS.
Okay, I can go all critiquing-person on you, but to tell you the truth, I had NO problem with any of this. Spelling, grammar and all the COPS. This kept me engaged, characters were thoroughly described and portrayed, writing style was unique yet easy to adjust to, and ever corner/conflict/episode was entertaining in its own way. I dearly hope you'll make more stories like this!

-Twinklefeather

PS: Why didn't you include Shippo into this... :(
AngelAreana chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
I loved this story! OH and I would like to thank you for writing a story based on my favorite Kurt Russel Goldie Hawn movie Overboard. I had to show this to my mom and she got a kick out of it. :) Once again thank you.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
great story!
RubyJeweler chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
I am SO adding this story to my favorites. Lol.
Shinjuuki chapter 11 . 2/6/2011