Reviews for Jealousy
Brp chapter 1 . 3/31
This story continues to be my favorite, no matter how many years pass.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Please make another!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
bravo!
Sunsetcheetah chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Nice quick read. Maybe to keep it more in character, not having Elisa decide to wear a skirt and heels after learning she was going to deal with Demona would be better. I'd also suggest looking up how to write really hot love scenes. I liked yours a lot but always room for improvement! Besides, then you can write some more for us to read_
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved how you didn't rush right into the 'M' part, but let the story build up to it most storys i've read don't it's nice.
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
XD yay
jayme.scholtes chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Only one small comment & I'm not being pissy or critical or anything. Demona's eyes glow red when she's angry not white like the boys. That's it. Otherwise awesome story. Later!
demona voulturi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
they are a great match!
Jolliapplegirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You should make another chapter the ssame as this one but completely from Goliaths POV.
Vampyglamour25 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awesome! Hot!
esca6angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
It's quite rare for Goliath to be jealous, I like the concept.
SuperheroAnimeGeek chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
OH THIS WAS AMAZING,I MEAN GOLIATH IS A MALE AND WHEN YOU TRUST PASS ON HIS PROPERTY HE GONNA KICK SOME 'S FUNNY WITH THAT WHOLE " He was so angry his eyes were beginning to glow was also growling viciously at Aidan" I WAS ALL DAMN, SOMEONES GONNA GET IT.

lovely yours

chocolate E
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I have a question: if Elisa is going to help the Gargoyles with Demona, then why is she putting on a skirt and heels? Even if she is attracted to Goliath (and wants to draw his attention), she's also a cop and would know to dress appropriately for the occasion.

Other than that...good story!
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
i loved it
Semjaza chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Haha this has totally corrupted my childhood memories of Gargoyles, lol. Hot! :D