Reviews for Little Secrets: 'If It's Meant To Be'
GottaLoveThis chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I just discovered your stories, and wanted to be sure to let you know what a fantastic writer you are, and how much I'm enjoying your stories. Can't wait to read more of your work!
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wonderful story.
vouge09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I loved all the lois commentary that was really entertaining.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
The part with naming the beagle, was the best and most telling part of the relationship. Her realizing just who he truely was, stupid quirks and all.
Trekkie6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I LOVE this universe! I never want to leave!

LOVE love love love love!

I don't remember how many times my heart turned to mush. *clutches heart* They are so in love; it's so beautiful! I love their banter! *shippy sigh*

I don't want to go to bed but at least I can go happy.
Eviefan chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I have know idea how, but I missed the whole first section at LJ. I loved it, and I know how Lois feels about the Eifel Tower, I wanted to go up, but was scared so one of the guys on the outing went with me and I hugged him with my eyes shut the whole way up. Once at the top It was great and amazing, but anyway that part was neat to read. I also loved the little girl, who reminded them of their little girl.

Wow what Lois did was a surprise. Clark's anger with her though was well founded and she has much to learn, well they both do. I like to see that they are still working on things, that whole thing made it really real to me. Her gift to him though was something that I liked. I like the idea of them trying for another little one.

Again I loved the kids present to Lois and Clark, puppy, so sweet, and a baby for Clark kind of. I'm ready for more as usual, including Little Secrets update.

Great one shot you two have here..
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Aww! Excellent fic! Loved it!