Reviews for Becoming the Fuhrer
racooncity chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
Y'know, I was thinking, why don't you made a sequel to this, about the story of Ed wit Winry (my first favorite pairing in FMA is edxwin)? Or Roy and Riza's times after they married (i'm beginning to get interested in them thanks to you)? I think it'll be interesting lols. But it's only some crazy thought, no need to take it seriously.
wickedhpnerd chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
This was super sweet! Breda and Karen were adorable! Also I really like Al/Rose, it was perfect! And little Kain was so cute! Also the engagement was flawless _
ishmaranara chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
The ending was beautiful, and writing action is hard. A nice story.
Benteunerz36 chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
I love the ending! escpecially the part were Roy propose Riza! XD Your a very good writer! AND I MEAN IT! I also like the part were Havoc told Ed about getting along with Winry! XD I must say that this is one of my favorite story!
Nature9000 chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
That was really great, don't worry about the ending or the action scenes they were perfect! You're a great writer!
Black.Wolf.Redeemed chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
make a sequal i'll like totally read it love the story you're so cool
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 13 . 9/8/2007
Aw! Yes, we love you Roy- even though you're so corny
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Haha! Yay, Grumman! He's so sweet *Hugs for Grumman*

Ri-chan
The Flaming Bitch Alchemist chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
First off, I love the fire puns! A Major Interveiw-Haha, I get it! Second off, I loved the story. I liked how you showed the preporations for instating Roy to be fuher. Most people make it magicly happen instead of making a plausible reason. Great, love the Royai and Edwin. I'm more of a HavocSheska fan but oh well. Great,loved it, keep writing!
hpgrl95 chapter 13 . 5/13/2007
THAT WAS THE CUTEST ENDING IN THE WORLD! I love also the part with ed and havoc and ed is like " it looks like were dating!"

and havoc has a comback using winry. lol

very cute!

love hpgrl95
D. M. Evans chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
another interesting chapter.
D. M. Evans chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
interesting beginning
So Like Riza chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
You kept the characters as true the anime and more.
OTP chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
aw that was great you sholuld write a sequel but only if you want to lol keep up the good work
Bar-Ohki chapter 13 . 5/3/2007