Reviews for To Come To Me
xxoikilluoxx chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
love the story
Scurryfunger chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Loved this chapter! Kaede chasing Inuyasha with an axe, Sesshomaru dismissing 'papa,' but accepting 'father,' so awesome!
I don't want to flood your e-mail with a bunch of repetitive e-mails, because I love all your chapters and all your stories so far, so I just want to say I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
bricat chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
ok i have to tell you that when i started reading your intro to Cassayah i almost stoped breathing!

i longed to see just how things would play otu and now i ask you most humbaly

please please please start writing it coz i might just cry if you dont!
inuyashaXmunchy chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
aw...
AKTF-0729 chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
so this "Cassayah" person that Sesshomaru loved did you make it up or was it in the manga
clumsiesbabe chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
i love it! i ttly think kagsess is wrong, but i love their friendship, its so cute. i mean, not everything is about romance, right? frienship is important, too. otherwies, who else who catch you when you fall from being hurt in a romance? love it so far.
Plato's Girl chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
CJ, the more of your work I read, the more I love you! You're an extremely talented author, one who has that rare gift of seeing where her readers need a laugh to keep themselves from crying. I look forward to reading more!

PG!
poems2songs chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
wonderful story... i really liked it... enjoyed reading it... great work... good job!
animefreakxp chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
i loved your story 3 i love your stories they're awesome i cant wait to read the sequal ]
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
Loved it! I read Cassayah too, loved that too! Make more!
yukikyoninuluver chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
a it is 1 38 in the morinin in jackson nj. and i have been in search of an amazingly gifted writer to read . and i have found one i can not belive how true to the characters you were. congrats you are amazing i look foward to Casseyah it sounds awesome i love that name too.

val
Fullmetal Chibi-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Hey! *Glomp!* Dont be sad! I hate yaoi and incest too... I have my own reasons... Don't ask, I dont wanna talk about it. It just disgusts me. I have NOTHING against homosexuals, in fact their very nice! It's just I DO NOT wanna know what goes on at night... EWW! Nor do I think incest is right! It's ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY wrong! Wuv you! Hooray to the last good writers out there! To all of them! _
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I'm number 100! YAY! Cause I'm super, and your are too! Plus, I really like your stories!
t-baby chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
i think your ff is wonderful i think you should't care what any one else says and make it a kagome and sessy story if you want i think it would be really bang'n that way
Kumoru Hayabusa chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
I have one thing to say...ew.