Reviews for Last Name Basis
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
omg. what a cute fic this is! its the cutest fic i've ever read in ages! I LOVE the last bit! write more please!
Nomad Leonor chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
OMG this is so cute...I loved it!

Li-Li
fudge2428 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
that was lovely... c",)
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
haha. i was laughing and chuckling the whole way. and the aww-ing was just so inevitable. this is really good.
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
sweet - and can i say- true?:)
Punkindoodle chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Awesome! *goes in favorites*
miss.secret.haven chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
aw thats cute. I really liked it!

Britt
LeadingLadies9394 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
aw...soo cute!

GREAT story!

Leading from LeadingLadies9394
Cathy-Gisela chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
omg it's been ages since i last came here! and what i way to come back and remember all those amazing stories out there, but with one of your stories! i loved it! amazing! the idea was great! ((how do u coe up w/ this stuff?)) anyways...thank you so much for writting this! i loved it! the fact that they call eachother w/ last names, wich i've never tought about untill now, was an amazing idea! i was thinking, whta's gonna be the reasong draco puts? and wow what a way! plz do another one like this soon! i loved it! and also, sorry for taking so long to come hear and read your storie, i've just been bussy w/ stuff...and so i din't have the chance to come..but i promise i'll come sooner and check all of your stories! ((not that i'm saying u miss me or anything but *if u do then that just makes me happy* ...yeah...)) hope to see you soon! keep up the awesome work! never sotp writting cuz u have a unique and incredible style going for you here! *hugglez* bye! thank you for writting! U ROCK!

~cathy~
beautiful-gorgeous06 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
loved the story. very cute, very sweet, very realistic. absolutely, positively loved it. :-)
XxAnonymous1xX chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
aw! what an adorable ending! I completely agree with you. Draco and Hermione [who are destined to be together I KNOW IT!] seem like the types of people who would continue calling each other by thier last names rather than being like "Oh, Hermione, how I love you so!" yeah, thats what I think. anyways, nice oneshot. ]
Visible chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw! Too cute!

-Lylian
Lyni Potter chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aww! That was so cute. *smiles girlishly* I loved it! Draco was just perfect! *swoons* Keep writing! I like your stories :)
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw, it was so sweet! I loved how Draco explained why he calls Hermione, "Granger" all the time! It was so cute. I even liked the ending.
kathleen chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
CUTE AND FLUFFY!SO NICE!SO ORIG!LOVE IT!

AWESOME PLOT!