Reviews for Absent
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Chase noooo don't dieeee!
blackdreamr chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Interesting little story I love the way you portrayed Cameron, it's as if I were watching them :)

btw, his name is Robert :D I'm not sure if you know
AnastasiaXvampireXpixie chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
This is a great intense chapter! Right when i read: Chase lay, sprawled out and face down, across his bed. My stomach dropped, and i was like crap! Then i read on and find that he attempted suicide. Very intense and suspenseful. I love the exchange between Cameron and Chase. And you'd better not kill him. :)

*Anastasia*
HideTheDecay chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
OMG TRIPLETS? I'd go nuts. Very sad though. I miss Chase. Good chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next.
eanalay chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
aw... 3 little chases!
mxgirl06 chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
great story can't wait to read more !
blackend chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
Nice job. I thought twins, but triplets! That should be interesting.
AnaDry chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
HideTheDecay chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
Aww...I can't wait to see what happens when the baby is actually born. I hope it looks like Chase. I hope it's a boy too. Then she could name him Robert. Yay! XD! I'm so upset Chase died though. It was odd...the part that made me tear in that chapter was actually reading the amount of time that everyone else spent in the room. Cuddy's was understandable, as was Foreman's...but when I read that Wilson spent 20 minutes in there...I have no clue why, but I just started tearing really bad. Good story...anxious to see what happens next. I hope that House, Wilson, and Foreman aren't completely void from the story now.
blackend chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
Extremely short! Update soon?
The Doctor's Assistant chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
It's Really good!

Keep it up!
goathland1 chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Please update ASAP!
AnaDry chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
Aggie Escott chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Liking this. Good build up and a bit of tension.

Char bgood too

Onwards nx chappy

luv aggie x
mar-aureus chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Really sad, but it's good. I'd love to see what does Cameron now and how she handles the pregnancy