Reviews for What happened to us?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this is, honestly, the stupidest thing i have ever read. and i've only read chapter one. grammar? punctuation? lack of logic in this story? damn. a waste of 2 minutes.
trueblue51 chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
that was sooo cute i wish you made an epilogue or something but anyway great ending!Xd
DivinePaladin chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I have a question, how is it cheating when a boy is hugging a girl beside his girlfriend?
mischeif maker chapter 24 . 12/14/2013
Cute story
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
That's was ...AWSOME yup it was soo nice lovely story

Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
nice story...
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
Aw! That was just sooo cute! This is amazing! LOVE THIS!
CrystalBud chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
Go Naruto! *sigh*where was the romantic picnic that I was expecting? Ramen...well I guess that's just Naruto for ya *shrug* Liked the chaptero
CrystalBud chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
yay! two of them proposed - i really like this story, great chapters. you write good, you know?
Wolf13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I'll try to be nice, but no promises. So I only read the first chapter, and I stopped reading. The plot's good, it's just you're writing skills need improvement. Punctuation is important, so use it. 'OMG'? Really? Using capitalization with every fucking word makes the story look like it's... I don't even have the word to say. You skipped most of the story on the first chapter. I'm not going to lie, this story is predictable. Very predictable. Sorry for all the mean things, but it's just bothering me.
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
I just finished your story and i love love love it! it has a really good plot to it!
pieisnotpieifnotapplepie chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
and what is it about you and flashbacks dammit!
pieisnotpieifnotapplepie chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
hey, um i kinda didn't like the first chapter, it sounds straightforward and you didn't explain it clearly, its like you wanted to go to the next chapter and that it like they got mad at something so small,and yu didn't even say how old they were and why the fuck are they pregnant, i'm sorry but i don't like how you portrayed the first chapter but i like the plot though.
jay 8P chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
this is a really good story
sasusaku213 chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
dat is like one of the best fanfics i hav ever read! i love sasuka and sakuno! the whole story was like so aussum! :) i loved it and i think every1 else did toooo... :) :) :) 3

-sasusaku213