Reviews for Tempest Mage
Whoah tho, them italics... O.o
:P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 4/7
...darn, I thought it was another chapter... *cries*
Poo, this is quite good so far! I really want to see Harry punt those wizards so hard they get their heads out of their asses.
...I feel like Remus and Sirius have the potential to be more polite and reasonable to harry (well, as reasonable as Sirius gets, haha), but I hope you give the other two a lesson for at least their breaking and entering... I mean, who DOES that? Wat? xD xD

Yep, it's too bad this looks incomplete. But if it's not and eventually you'd get back to it, well... that'd be great... :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 4/7
WOW, these wizards are HELLA oblivious. haha!
...tch.
xD
Engineer4Ever chapter 3 . 2/7
ugh, you use italics so much. ease up.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Bull. He was fifteen months old so I really suggest you work on your reading comprehension skills, kiddo. Not a year old, 1 year, 3 months. Everybody knows that.

I hate smart-assed kids that think they know everything, I really do.
master1527 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
update
great story
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
l like new chapter update soon think you.
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Oh wow
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
So sad
Thea Death End chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I love this story but was in a bit of a rush while reading the prolog sorry about not posting. Ger dumbels is so crazy I mean who leaves a one year old on a doorstep at the end of October at Night! Something is wrong with his head! Even more so if he knows that the people he left the baby with are very likely to hate that baby!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
like to the next chapter
jazza23455 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
not a bad story but i'm curious who is the love interest if any and are you ever gonna do an update
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013