Reviews for Crazy Crazy Ninja Star
GammaTron chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE PUT BROOK IN! I love this story, by the way.
Lauren chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
Where's the rest!
Lady Dragon010 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
That would be alright. Please continue,(Aqua Girl)
Emma Iveli chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
I would love to see Brook but in my oppoion it's always best to go with the athoturs choice... unless it's a really fun idea to get the readers invled (had polls on two occsiasons for fun), so I say, leave it up to you...
Emma Iveli chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
I'm one of the biggest One Piece/ Naruto fans crossvoer fans on this site and I just found out about this story, but I have one big comcpalint about this story, Usopp rejoined the crew... he dosn't go by Sogeking any more, it's been that way since they left water 7. Other than that ist's a good story, and I hope to see more.
StormofSilver chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
All righty.

I like your plot idea. A lot. In fact, I bet I'd be rolling on the floor laughing if your grammar wasn't such a problem.

It's bad. You need to make a NEW paragraph EVERY time someone new speaks. Secondly, while we're on that topic. You need to capitalize every first letter of a first word when you make a new sentence. And put a comma afterwards if you say something like "said". And a period after EVERY sentence.

Example.

Incorrect: "you...work...here..?" he said as he started to giggle a little bit

Correct: "You... work... here...?" he said as he started to giggle a little bit.

PM if you have any questions about what I just said, my brain's fried and I doubt I made sense.

Tahtah!

Silver
Super Goat Grl chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
I really like the story, and thanks for explaining who Franky and Sogeking(Usopp) are. It made it much more enjoyable. I had a feeling Sogeking was Usopp, but I was confused by the name. I hope you and your short attention span write more soon!
shima orealu chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Hah! That was so funny! I rofl'd. I can't wait until Naruto meets Lufe!
ThieveingLegend chapter 1 . 4/18/2007