Reviews for Nine
teka-teki chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
omg. such beautiful story! i dont usually cry from reading a story, but i did reading yours. kudos!
mystic-Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
the last line just summarizes Cloud's feelings...in a way, its so sad, but sweet at the same time..
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
AW! D: D: D: That was so sweet and sad! Beautiful! BEAUTIFUL I SAY! Wonderful..so many words to descirbe it! I loved it :) all is true here, I wish SE would have Cloud say it, dammit! Anyway, so good, and I loved it, and its a fave :D I cant believe I havent read and review this yet D: so sorry!
Apocalyptic-Fairytale chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Beautiful.

This was so sad and captured every moment.

It was a brilliant ,beautiful all of those moments happened !

Take that CLotis xD
Nadiaaa chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Snif snif snif...it's really beautiful and most of all it's the truth.
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
*sigh* I wish my lovelife were as simple as this.
Catie-Cat chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Beautiful and angsty, and I liked the way you worked in all the different aspects straight fromt the game, giving us Cloud's feelings behind them. Bravo! ::gives you a cookie::
Na-chan pwns chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Congrats.

You brought tears to my eyes and I don't cry at anything!

Good story.

Keep writing.

C:
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
A sweet story. I like how you build upon the things that happened in the game. The ending is nice as well. Perhaps you could go more into the significance of those memories for him - you did that well with the time she made him laugh, for instance, but with a couple of others it's not so clear - like the second one; it's just a description of what happened and there's not so much feeling in it. But overall, quite good. :)
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Aw, awesome!

And it all was evidence from the game, which just proves how much Clerith is the true couple! _

Really great, it shows how good of a writer you are.

I can't wait to read more from you!

~SimpleNClean92~
KittyCatriona chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
*cries* beautiful. And evidence from the game as well? That makes it all the more powerful!

Great job Beeria. Clorith is lucky to have a supporter like you xD
steffano chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
that was awsome i love this one shot and yay im the first to review so yay please keep writing