Reviews for Reevaluation
CarnivorousOak chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I really like the epilogue.
millernumber1 chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Aw, such a sweet story. The epilogue with Tyria is spot-on, though I wish there'd been a bit of Kell in it.

Part of me wishes the Tainers, the Donoses, etc could feature more heavily - and part of me is glad that Allston is slowly, carefully giving them all happy endings in places that hopefully won't be bombed by Denning (stupid nanovirus...)
RowenaR chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ah, that was great. Your take on both Myn and Kirney is exceptional and I admire how you have them down pat, most of all Myn. The addition of Kolot and Tonin is wonderful and I really do love Myn's family a lot. Actually, I love all your Myn/Kirney fics and I know I said before but... can we have more of them? Yes, please?
Lady Tragic chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
Yay, Donos and Lara! *grin* I've always wanted a happy ending for that angsty pair.

Tragic

(Ain't I just?)
Beth Weasley chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
*dies laughing* What a good way to end the story! I liked the glimpse of the other former Wraiths at that point. I must say, I hadn't expected Tyria as a Knight. Of course, the last book I've read, chronologically speaking, was The Unifying Force, and before that I hadn't read anything since Anakin Solo died, so... I have no excuse except to say that I hated Anakin dying that much. Great job with the story, and I'd love to see more work from you dealing with the Wraiths and Rogues. You seem to have the correct writing style to capture them.
mars planet chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
aw... so cute!
Spiked Jin chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
could you please NOT end the chapter like that? i really don't appreciate when i get sucked into a story only to find a massive cliffhanger that makes me want to scream. so please keep going with this story so i don't drive myself crazy.

also, nice characterizations. i think your portrayal is quite believable.
Constantine XI chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Please update! It's been over two weeks already! :)

Great story so far, BTW.
Beth Weasley chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
*dies* You know, I've always wondered what happened with Myn and Gara/Lara/Kirney. Your Kolot is abso-freaking-lutely hilarious, even better than Lieutenant Kettch. I liked your background for Myn, and meeting his folks. I can't wait for more of this!
mars planet chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I still giggle randomly when the image of a Myn Donos bouncing "joyfully" accross a big, drilled piece of rock under Wes Janson's command comes to my mind. It tends to creep people out...

Anyway, I think there's no better way of stablishing a character and specially his growth than through his family. I love how you portrayed everyone, they seem very convincing, canon-wise. By the way, the constant references to SW adapted pop culture fit really well.

Keep updating!
mars planet chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Nice, Gara and Myn are my fav couple apart from Jaina/Jag and Wedge/Iella. Pity they are basically unknown. You are off to a nice start. Hopefully we'll see the rest of Wraith Squadron (and maybe Rogue Squadron, too) sometime in the future.

Can't wait for the next chapter.