Reviews for Metastasis
Oh Dumbledore, only you. Only you.

This fic was very historically interesting and had some humor too. Its perfect.
golojolo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Lol does this mean that their going to continue getting rid of the classes
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awesome idea and great execution! I particularly liked the joke at the beginning of the second last part. I was also awaiting the suspension of the Latin courses the whole time and really liked the part where it happened.
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
very nice, is it wrong that I laughed out loud at Dumbledore's kicker- I had forgotten that they even had Latin until that.
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, wow! That's incredible. Very cool. I loved the whole thing - it's just so creative! I've never read anything quite like it. And I'm glad, because I don't think anyone could have done it quite as well as you have.

And the ending was the perfect touch.
silvermisery chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
New perspective, I don't believe I've ever seen a fanfic written with this idea before...kudos to you for coming up with a new plot! (I know how hard it is to come up with a completely new plot in fandom, it seems like all the good ones have been done (and badly, too)). I love your writing style; the more I read your fics, the more enamored I become. Great work!
flutterby-flower chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
interesting historical drabble!

i love the names, by the way - did you make some of them up yourself?
Mr. Cereal chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
You know, you never fail to amaze me with the quality of your work. There are just so many layers to this excellent fanfic, from the distinct personalities and speaking styles of each Headmaster/mistress (I could almost guess the houses each of them belonged to) to the attention paid to the names of the characters to reflect their roles and personalities that is trademark Rowlings.

Fics like these are the reason I tolerate the endless deluge of poor fanfiction. Kudos.
phieosophy chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
If I commented on everything I liked about this, my review would be as long as your story. So I will only say that Sangsauf is the best original character name I have ever seen, and you used HP history beautifully in this.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
My husband's a teacher. I can send you _real school board_ minutes that are not unlike this story. Scary, isn't it?
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Interesting. Unconventional, yet interesting. I like the little details and the subtle humour. Wonder what changes will occur many years after the trio's time ...
ozma914 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
An interesting history - and it parallels that's gone on in muggle schools over the decades, I should think.
Terri Stephens chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hah! It wasn't my impression that anybody was studying Latin anyway, to judge from the mangled spells.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
"Pythagoras Tancossin" is one of the best names I have come across in the world of fanfiction. Is "Quintus" a reference to the fact that he added a fifth class?
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Cool! I like this, love how the tone of each new Head changes, reflecting the time when they lived, and the little details you added were fun! Like the 'Earth-borns' before they became known as Muggles.

This makes you wonder what Hogwarts would be like a couple of hundred years after Dumbledore, whether they'd have any new classes...hm...

Great idea, and nicely done!